The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Zombie Apocalypse Rp  (Read 67921 times)

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
Re: Zombie Apocalypse Rp
« Reply #3255 on: October 01, 2014, 10:38:07 PM »
Acon withdrew an untravoice she picked up at the pharmacy. "A coma is very long sleep that's hard to wake up from. Child, what I did had to be done. Your father will be fine." She said in a robot like voice.

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • It's an otterly bizarre extravaganza!
    • Awards
  • Species: Otter
  • Coloring: Brown and light brown (the image is just a placeholder)
  • Height: 5"6
  • Currently: Living an empty existance.
« Reply #3256 on: October 01, 2014, 10:41:34 PM »
Felicity:
"What about my mother?"
  • Avatar by: Some image i found on google that i liked, when found i will give proper accreditation.
The immensity of boops I shall bestow are equal to the very atoms which exist in the universe! Thus, this shall be my gift to the world, a boop of many, a boop to end all boops!
*gives a boop.*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #3257 on: October 01, 2014, 10:43:20 PM »
The angel looked upon himself, realizing the mortal realm would not so easily accept his presence. He looked about, and spotted a group of dead furs, some of whom were wearing the same jumpsuit as Orion. He continued walking, the undead swarming about him, like children to their mother. He walked through them, and to a demolished police station. Inside, he found several well rotted corpses. He picked up the corpse of another raccoon. The corpse faded, and the angel felt himself change, turning to the corpse of the one he grabbed (if you can remember this far back, bonus points.) He dropped to one knee, for a few moments, before picking up a nearby pistol.

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #3258 on: October 01, 2014, 10:43:21 PM »
Acon walked to Felicity and scooped her up into her arms. "Your mother is... I don't know." She sat on the floor with Felicity in her lap.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #3259 on: October 01, 2014, 10:43:42 PM »
*Zaida stops walking to the room with broken robots knowing that some were out in the world somewhere, they were made to live like other furrs but flow Zaida's command* "I wonder where they are... What are they doing..?"

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #3260 on: October 01, 2014, 10:47:46 PM »
Felicity:
She points out of the lab and towards the bench. "Mummy's there."
  • Avatar by: Some image i found on google that i liked, when found i will give proper accreditation.
The immensity of boops I shall bestow are equal to the very atoms which exist in the universe! Thus, this shall be my gift to the world, a boop of many, a boop to end all boops!
*gives a boop.*

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #3261 on: October 01, 2014, 10:48:17 PM »
*meanwhile some where a couple cities away a robot with a broken eye and sharp like claws and teeth also had weapons built into it he walked to survivor and to survivors killing them one by one... His chip was for war but he was a glitch and killed any living thing he saw from his heat vision he uses. He only repeated* "surrender.... Surrender" *sometimes the robotic voice would crack making him sound like a monster but in reality robot-450 was a monster*

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #3262 on: October 01, 2014, 10:49:14 PM »
Acon looked out and nodded. "So she is. I believe your mother will be fine."

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #3263 on: October 01, 2014, 10:50:00 PM »
Felicity:
"Can I see her?"
*gives a boop.*

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #3264 on: October 01, 2014, 10:51:23 PM »
Acon nodded and carried Felicity into Lotty's room. She set the girl down and earged her to take a closer look.

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #3265 on: October 01, 2014, 10:57:46 PM »
Felicity:
She walks up to Lotty and puts her head over Lotty's chest.
*gives a boop.*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #3266 on: October 01, 2014, 11:00:22 PM »
The angel spoke to the soul who owned the body. "What was your name, child?" "I...I can't remember." "Think, what was your name?" "I'm trying..." "Try harder!" "My...my name is...is Ray." The angel laughed, and moved through the apocalypse. "My name is Ray."

Offline TheAmazingLeaf

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • The Godly Leaf
  • Species: Red Panda
  • Coloring: Maroon, Black, and Brown
  • Height: 6'2
  • Weight: 156 (All muscle)
  • Build: May appear thin, but is actually muscular
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Feeling welcomed.
« Reply #3267 on: October 02, 2014, 12:38:10 AM »
OOC- Recap?

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #3268 on: October 02, 2014, 12:45:15 AM »
((Lotty died, Data killed Orion, Acon beat Data, angel took Ray's form. Umm...the survivor group is in a mall, except for a couple, who are in a military base.))

Offline TheAmazingLeaf

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • The Godly Leaf
  • Species: Red Panda
  • Coloring: Maroon, Black, and Brown
  • Height: 6'2
  • Weight: 156 (All muscle)
  • Build: May appear thin, but is actually muscular
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Feeling welcomed.