The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Zombie Apocalypse Rp  (Read 67927 times)

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • It's an otterly bizarre extravaganza!
    • Awards
  • Species: Otter
  • Coloring: Brown and light brown (the image is just a placeholder)
  • Height: 5"6
  • Currently: Living an empty existance.
Re: Zombie Apocalypse Rp
« Reply #3285 on: October 02, 2014, 02:06:12 AM »
Felicity:
She sees Orion and walks up to him. "Beep, bang, smash and finally chomp... The orchestra of death and the apocalypse."
  • Avatar by: Some image i found on google that i liked, when found i will give proper accreditation.
The immensity of boops I shall bestow are equal to the very atoms which exist in the universe! Thus, this shall be my gift to the world, a boop of many, a boop to end all boops!
*gives a boop.*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #3286 on: October 02, 2014, 02:08:00 AM »
Ray turned, as Orion bounced off clumsily and fell. Ray peered down at Felicity. "And who are you, little curious one?"

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #3287 on: October 02, 2014, 02:09:11 AM »
Felicity:
"He fell from heaven into hell on earth... He is you and I am me."
  • Avatar by: Some image i found on google that i liked, when found i will give proper accreditation.
The immensity of boops I shall bestow are equal to the very atoms which exist in the universe! Thus, this shall be my gift to the world, a boop of many, a boop to end all boops!
*gives a boop.*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #3288 on: October 02, 2014, 02:10:43 AM »
Ray reached down, and patted Felicity's head. "You are much to smart, little one. You see more than the rest of them." He stood, and crushed the skull of the undead Orion.

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #3289 on: October 02, 2014, 02:13:16 AM »
Felicity:
"My father is almost dead and my mother is not waking up" she points at Data and Lotty.
*gives a boop.*

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #3290 on: October 02, 2014, 02:13:32 AM »
Acon sat on a stool and crushed the utravoice in half. She found it annoying and in the way.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #3291 on: October 02, 2014, 02:17:14 AM »
Ray shrugged, and walked away. "That sounds like the apocalypse. The old die, and the young suffer." He chuckled, and walked to the nearest food deposit. He picked up a can of food, and ate the whole thing.

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #3292 on: October 02, 2014, 02:20:26 AM »
Felicity:
She follows him, strugglingly dragging Data and Lotty behind her. "They're young as well..."
*gives a boop.*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #3293 on: October 02, 2014, 02:22:21 AM »
Ray sighed, and picked up the unconscious Data, and the deceased Lotty. "Huh, she was with child?" He continued walking, with Data and Lotty slung over his shoulders.

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #3294 on: October 02, 2014, 02:26:02 AM »
Felicity:
"Mother's pulse returned but is too faint to hope she makes it, I think she's in a coma... Father is dying, almost dead."
*gives a boop.*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #3295 on: October 02, 2014, 02:28:29 AM »
Ray looked around, and found a pair of chest paddles. He set both down, and messed about with the paddles. He tore open Data's shirt, and set up. "Clear!" He triggered the paddles.

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #3296 on: October 02, 2014, 02:31:27 AM »
Data:
A burst of electricity runs through me, causing me to wake up.
*gives a boop.*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #3297 on: October 02, 2014, 02:32:40 AM »
Ray patted his face. "G'moring, sunshine." He charged the paddles, and tore open Lotty's shirt, discharging the paddles on her bare chest.

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #3298 on: October 02, 2014, 02:35:40 AM »
Lotty:
After the sudden shock, my consciousness slowly returns.
*gives a boop.*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #3299 on: October 02, 2014, 02:38:34 AM »
Ray set the paddles to the side, and patted her face. "Hey...hey come on. You got a baby in you, probably wants out."