The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Zombie Apocalypse Rp  (Read 67938 times)

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
Re: Zombie Apocalypse Rp
« Reply #3315 on: October 02, 2014, 03:31:39 AM »
"well My head is still detached along with my arm soooo...."
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • It's an otterly bizarre extravaganza!
    • Awards
  • Species: Otter
  • Coloring: Brown and light brown (the image is just a placeholder)
  • Height: 5"6
  • Currently: Living an empty existance.
Zombie Apocalypse Rp
« Reply #3316 on: October 02, 2014, 03:32:40 AM »
(Did you deactivate them or somethin'?)
Data:
I shakily stand and walk over to the person who's name I hadn't received. "You didn't answer my question." I pick up a screwdriver and reattach Jacobs head. "I'll need a blowtorch."
  • Avatar by: Some image i found on google that i liked, when found i will give proper accreditation.
The immensity of boops I shall bestow are equal to the very atoms which exist in the universe! Thus, this shall be my gift to the world, a boop of many, a boop to end all boops!
*gives a boop.*

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #3317 on: October 02, 2014, 03:34:42 AM »
*Zaida walks past the group about 15 feet away her eyesight was blurry she saw data and Jacob squinting at them trying to see* "who are you gu....." *until falling on the floor*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #3318 on: October 02, 2014, 03:35:57 AM »
Ray sighed. "Ray...call me Ray." The angel smiled behind his disguise, and stepped to the side. He walked over to Orion's corpse, and touched it. He shook his head, and blinked. Ray walked over to Lotty, and sat. "Did you blame Orion for your predicament?"

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #3319 on: October 02, 2014, 03:39:12 AM »
Lotty:
"No, we chose to 'do it'... I'm sorry Data can be like that sometimes."

Felicity:
She walks up to and lays on top of Zeida. "So wut you got? Cancer? A chronic heart condition?"
  • Avatar by: Some image i found on google that i liked, when found i will give proper accreditation.
The immensity of boops I shall bestow are equal to the very atoms which exist in the universe! Thus, this shall be my gift to the world, a boop of many, a boop to end all boops!
*gives a boop.*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #3320 on: October 02, 2014, 03:40:57 AM »
Ray nodded. "Don't apologize to me, there's a soul up there, who died due to a misunderstanding."

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #3321 on: October 02, 2014, 03:43:00 AM »
"Nah I just... Tired... Very tired." *she says laying on the floor relaxing while felicity sits on her* (PLZ help im not getting notifications!!)

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #3322 on: October 02, 2014, 03:47:07 AM »
(Go to the main menu and press the 'notifications' tab, in the top right corner you will see a small bell, touch that and choose the notification settings that you prefer.)
Felicity:
"You're comfy" she giggles.
*gives a boop.*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #3323 on: October 02, 2014, 03:48:10 AM »
Ray looked over at Orion. "You know...I could bring him back...but..." He scuffed his foot against the ground.

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #3324 on: October 02, 2014, 03:50:24 AM »
Lotty:
"I do... listen to... my child... You know." I sigh. "But what... Mister 'fallen angel'?"
*gives a boop.*

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #3325 on: October 02, 2014, 03:51:54 AM »
"Ugh thank you I guess" *she says in a lightly tone voice*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #3326 on: October 02, 2014, 03:53:01 AM »
Ray sighed, his shadow behind him showing the one wing fluttering. "It's...he won't remember much, or anything. If he had any notes...those might help. A bonus, though, he won't remember how he died, or that he died at all. No one can tell him he died."

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #3327 on: October 02, 2014, 03:53:49 AM »
(Brb for little bit)

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #3328 on: October 02, 2014, 03:55:47 AM »
Lotty:
I nod. "That would... be beneficial on... Data's part... And he has... plenty of notes"

Felicity:
"The people bled a lot, didn't they?
*gives a boop.*

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #3329 on: October 02, 2014, 03:57:34 AM »
"Yep they sure did..." *she knew felicity was different and understood her well*