The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Zombie Apocalypse Rp  (Read 67949 times)

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • It's an otterly bizarre extravaganza!
    • Awards
  • Species: Otter
  • Coloring: Brown and light brown (the image is just a placeholder)
  • Height: 5"6
  • Currently: Living an empty existance.
Re: Zombie Apocalypse Rp
« Reply #3390 on: October 03, 2014, 04:58:29 PM »
Data:
"If you want I can help with the diagnosis?"
  • Avatar by: Some image i found on google that i liked, when found i will give proper accreditation.
The immensity of boops I shall bestow are equal to the very atoms which exist in the universe! Thus, this shall be my gift to the world, a boop of many, a boop to end all boops!
*gives a boop.*

Offline Ryan Naismith

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • Hope, however desperate, is never without merit
  • Species: Coyote! Canis Latrans (best canine)
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 71 kilograms
  • Build: Toned
  • Currently: BACK
« Reply #3391 on: October 03, 2014, 04:59:09 PM »
The mess hall. both good memories and bad ones surfaced for him, but he continues following Gaia.
As she's walking, she asks him if he would like food "yes,"he says "but I would like to be briefed first."

FDF forever!

To judge from the notions expounded by theologians, one must conclude that God created most men simply with a view to crowding hell.
-Marquis de Sade
The way is lit. The path is clear.
We require only the strength to follow it.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
Zombie Apocalypse Rp
« Reply #3392 on: October 03, 2014, 05:03:04 PM »
*Gaia looked at lee confused* "I don't know what 'briefed' means, I remember hearing it in school, but I don't remember what it meant.." *she stops waiting for a answer*
« Last Edit: October 03, 2014, 05:04:38 PM by gaia_furry »

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #3393 on: October 03, 2014, 05:03:29 PM »
Acon shrugged. "I was stabbed in the throat with  pen a while ago." She offered.

Offline Ryan Naismith

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
« Reply #3394 on: October 03, 2014, 05:05:21 PM »
"Sorry."he apologizes "it means ..."he pauses for a second "it basically means to tell someone what's going on. Take me where you take most new arrivals."

FDF forever!

To judge from the notions expounded by theologians, one must conclude that God created most men simply with a view to crowding hell.
-Marquis de Sade

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
Zombie Apocalypse Rp
« Reply #3395 on: October 03, 2014, 05:07:01 PM »
Data:
"Did the pen break while it was in? Did that cause the muteness?"
« Last Edit: October 03, 2014, 05:09:32 PM by Lottylives »
  • Avatar by: Some image i found on google that i liked, when found i will give proper accreditation.
The immensity of boops I shall bestow are equal to the very atoms which exist in the universe! Thus, this shall be my gift to the world, a boop of many, a boop to end all boops!
*gives a boop.*

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #3396 on: October 03, 2014, 05:12:44 PM »
Acon shook her head. "Yes but I removed it."

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #3397 on: October 03, 2014, 05:13:39 PM »
*she walks upstairs* "ok this room is empty so, yes room 17 is yours if your staying with us for awhile.." *she walks to Zaida's office pointing out the window* "that's were Zaida trains the soldiers.. Ok before going downstairs to show you around do you have questions??"

Offline Ryan Naismith

• Kuddly Kitten
« Reply #3398 on: October 03, 2014, 05:14:55 PM »
"Can I talk to this 'zaida'?" He asks "I want to know how, exactly, I'll fit in here."

FDF forever!

-Marquis de Sade

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #3399 on: October 03, 2014, 05:24:38 PM »
"She's not here right now.. But ima right a note for her" *she writes on a sticky note 'a man name lee wants to talk to you. Be nice' she sets the note on her desk* "ok let's go" *she walks downstairs to the men's shower and across the room is were the laundry washes* "this is the showers for the guys... Yea" *she walks to the kitchen* "aaand the kitchen.." (Sorry I'm in class so I might not respond quickly)

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #3400 on: October 03, 2014, 06:15:03 PM »
Orion tilted his head as he looked, and saw a flash of gold. "Ah! There it is. The pen point is stuck in your larynx.  Let me get a pair of tweezers, and I'll have it out in a jiff." He walked over to his desk, and started rifling through the drawers.

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #3401 on: October 03, 2014, 06:24:08 PM »
Data:
"Here." I hand Orion a pair of tweezers.
*gives a boop.*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #3402 on: October 03, 2014, 06:26:48 PM »
Orion looked at Data, and took the tweezers. "Thanks, now Acon..." He walked over to her, the pen light in one paw, the tweezers in the other. "May I operate."

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #3403 on: October 03, 2014, 06:36:23 PM »
Acon looked from the tweezers to Orion with caution. She nodded and opened her mouth again.

Offline Ryan Naismith

• Kuddly Kitten
« Reply #3404 on: October 03, 2014, 06:37:05 PM »
"Thanks, kid." He says, heading to the mess hall. I'll take that offer for food now! Hopefully it's better than your average wasteland crap."

(Don't forget to cover that hole up! She'll die if you don't! And also, that's gotta be a sharp as* pen too. According to a mom who is an ICU nurse, it is very possible that isn't even a good idea. Unless, you're well equipped enough to preform any other surgery. I mean, it could've nicked a blood vessel,  at that could be holding pressure so that it doesn't pop and you bleed out! And that would be the first thing any good surgeon would Check.)

FDF forever!

-Marquis de Sade