The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Zombie Apocalypse Rp  (Read 68008 times)

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
Re: Zombie Apocalypse Rp
« Reply #3585 on: October 06, 2014, 02:19:45 AM »
"We'll both of you... Are very strong..? How? I must learn." *she says in a commanding voice* "and weapons.. There amazing.."

Offline Dubaku

• Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • Arrogant and proud
    • Awards
  • Species: African Wild Dog
  • Height: 6'2"
« Reply #3586 on: October 06, 2014, 02:21:56 AM »
*one of the Black Watch soldiers pulls out a grenade launcher and fires it at Dubaku, he uses his blade to shield himself from the projectile*
And your problem is mine how?...

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #3587 on: October 06, 2014, 02:35:09 AM »
Ray ran out of the base, and jumped. He sprung off of the tip of Dubaku's blade, and drew his sword. The massive blade extended at least seventeen feet, but was only the thickness of a normal katana. He swung it around, and cut the soldier clean in half, before he landed nimbly. The rest of the Black Watch soldiers backed up, unsure of how to react.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #3588 on: October 06, 2014, 02:38:40 AM »
*Zaida begins getting jealous. She was independent and didn't like when furrs were stronger* "dammit!! How in the hell!!!" *she snarls* "ugh.. Your all show offs.." *she says in a groaning voice*

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #3589 on: October 06, 2014, 02:42:03 AM »
*Jacob fires the Battle Rifle At unhuman speed before charging in and using his bayonet to stab one in the chest,he then fires the rifle causing the bullet to kill two soldier's With one bullet*
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #3590 on: October 06, 2014, 02:44:46 AM »
*Gaia rolls her eyes running at the soldier with no weapon she grabs by the arm pinning him to the floor and cracking her arm in half as he hit the floor then her tail grabbing the soldiers neck cracking it making his body stop as he slowly dies*

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #3591 on: October 06, 2014, 04:04:24 AM »
*grabbing the dead body using it as a shield she begins to shoot the other soldier and watches the others as they attack after a few soldiers they were finally wiped out Zaida sits down exhausted* "ughh great ima definitely be swore tomorrow...." *she gasps out before looking at the sky relaxing herself*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #3592 on: October 06, 2014, 04:08:15 AM »
Ray sheathed the blade, and turned back towards the military base. He spotted Zaida, and sat beside her. "Pleasant bit of action, wasn't it?"

Offline Ryan Naismith

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • Hope, however desperate, is never without merit
  • Species: Coyote! Canis Latrans (best canine)
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 71 kilograms
  • Build: Toned
  • Currently: BACK
« Reply #3593 on: October 06, 2014, 01:42:58 PM »
Lee had been in the lab during the conflict, but after, he had come up, and was looking through the gear of the blackwatch commandos. So far, He found a nice looking pair of armored tactical gloves, as well as an American M50 gas mask. Hopefully, they'll have a good holo-sight. His is running out of battery.

FDF forever!

To judge from the notions expounded by theologians, one must conclude that God created most men simply with a view to crowding hell.
-Marquis de Sade
The way is lit. The path is clear.
We require only the strength to follow it.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #3594 on: October 06, 2014, 02:46:45 PM »
*Zaida sits up* "yep... Jesus, why are those soldiers attacking you!?" *she says in tired voice but also mad due to the fact her can danger her group*

Offline Dubaku

• Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • Arrogant and proud
    • Awards
  • Species: African Wild Dog
  • Height: 6'2"
« Reply #3595 on: October 06, 2014, 05:10:29 PM »
Like I said, li'l Zaida, I'm the reason for all of this. The virus, the zombies, the other infected, all of it. Though, I'm not patient zero. *he reverts back to normal*
And your problem is mine how?...

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
  • It's an otterly bizarre extravaganza!
    • Awards
  • Species: Otter
  • Coloring: Brown and light brown (the image is just a placeholder)
  • Height: 5"6
  • Currently: Living an empty existance.
« Reply #3596 on: October 06, 2014, 05:15:44 PM »
Felicity:
She appears behind Dubaku and pokes his leg. "Boop"
  • Avatar by: Some image i found on google that i liked, when found i will give proper accreditation.
The immensity of boops I shall bestow are equal to the very atoms which exist in the universe! Thus, this shall be my gift to the world, a boop of many, a boop to end all boops!
*gives a boop.*

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #3597 on: October 06, 2014, 05:16:18 PM »
"Ah I see... Also don't call me little.." *she says with her arms crossed while standing up*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #3598 on: October 06, 2014, 09:24:26 PM »
Ray stood, and laughed. "No...no you aren't patient zero, that's for sure."

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
  • It's an otterly bizarre extravaganza!
    • Awards
  • Species: Otter
  • Coloring: Brown and light brown (the image is just a placeholder)
  • Height: 5"6
  • Currently: Living an empty existance.
« Reply #3599 on: October 06, 2014, 10:00:23 PM »
Felicity:
She dances before pointing at Dubaku. "Zero no no, zero no no"
  • Avatar by: Some image i found on google that i liked, when found i will give proper accreditation.
The immensity of boops I shall bestow are equal to the very atoms which exist in the universe! Thus, this shall be my gift to the world, a boop of many, a boop to end all boops!
*gives a boop.*