The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Zombie Apocalypse Rp  (Read 65339 times)

Offline Ben

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • So much has changed
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Different hues of grey
  • Height: 6'1"
  • Weight: 213 lbs
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: Thinking too much.
Re: Zombie Apocalypse Rp
« Reply #3810 on: October 09, 2014, 01:10:31 AM »
The bullet flys past Ben's head, I roll into cover and try to find out where the shooter relocated to
  • Signature art by: N/A

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #3811 on: October 09, 2014, 02:20:52 AM »
Ray heard the exchange of gunfire, and picked up Felicity. He ran towards the lab. "Are you okay, Felicity? You didn't get hurt did you?"

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
Zombie Apocalypse Rp
« Reply #3812 on: October 09, 2014, 02:26:47 AM »
*gaia stood still looking at her chest bleeding* "oh...n-no..." *she falls on her knees holding her lower chest feeling a strong pain from the bullets*

*Zaida hears a gunshot she stands up quickly alarmed* "sh*t..."
« Last Edit: October 09, 2014, 02:29:13 AM by gaia_furry »

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #3813 on: October 09, 2014, 02:36:05 AM »
*Jacob quickly gets up and runs with zaida*
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #3814 on: October 09, 2014, 02:37:49 AM »
*Zaida continues to run* "it could be some survivors that need help..."

*gaia begins to cry as her blood slowy drips down her chest to her legs and finally to the floor* "I-it it hurts...."

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3815 on: October 09, 2014, 02:42:38 AM »
*Hear the scream before a zombie wolf jumps up and bites me,causing blood to trickle down my leg,with a surprised face I Shoot it and hold my bite wound*"Oh-No,"
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #3816 on: October 09, 2014, 02:43:57 AM »
Ray turned, and saw Gaia. He rolled his eyes, and placed Felicity on the ground, and seemed to fly back to Gaia. He picked her up, and carried her to Felicity. He picked Felicity up, and set her on his shoulders, before he moved to a small building. Ray tore open Gaia's shirt, revealing the wound. "See, now you've gone and gotten yourself hurt." He reached into his pockets, and pulled out a packet of Quick-clot, a bandage, and a pair of forceps. Ray tore his sleeve, and handed it to Gaia. "Put that in your mouth, and bite hard."

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #3817 on: October 09, 2014, 02:46:10 AM »
*Gaia looks at it dizzily not answering as her eyes close and she falls down from losing to much blood*

*Zaida stops* "oh oh no, dammit jacob...." *sighs* "I don't know what to tell you... Your bitten I don't know what to do..." *she says in a sadden voice*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #3818 on: October 09, 2014, 02:50:04 AM »
Ray picked Gaia up, and put her on a counter, allowing her to lay down. He looked at her apologetically. "Sorry, miss. This is gonna hurt." He plunged the forceps into the wound, and extracted the bullet. He sighed, when he saw just how much damage had been done, and placed his paw over the bullet hole. He pulled his sword from his hip, and bit down on the sheath. He transferred the damage done to Gaia body to his own. He could feel the tissue rip and tear, as Gaia's healed and closed. He finished, and dropped to one knee, panting as he removed the sheath from his mouth.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #3819 on: October 09, 2014, 02:53:23 AM »
*Gaia opens her eyes* "n-no the group need you you more. I'm worthless... Let me die.. I wanna be with my family, please.." *a tear drops from her eyes* "they need you..."

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3820 on: October 09, 2014, 02:53:53 AM »
*He begins limping away,coughing and watching the blood drip from his leg*

Offline Dubaku

• Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • Arrogant and proud
    • Awards
  • Species: African Wild Dog
  • Height: 6'2"
« Reply #3821 on: October 09, 2014, 02:54:49 AM »
Ray, for God's sake, listen to her! Okay? It's hard to accept, but she's already dead. We need you
And your problem is mine how?...

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #3822 on: October 09, 2014, 02:54:51 AM »
*she stops him* "stop.. Please, just relax.. Watch the sky and count until you fall asleep..." *she smiles to comfort him*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #3823 on: October 09, 2014, 02:56:44 AM »
Ray sighed, as the wound closed. He pushed his hair out of his face, as he stood. "You...are not...worthless." He took Gaia's paw in his. "You are needed more than I. Zaida would commit suicide if you died.  Felicity sees you as a sister. I will not let you die here." He leaned in close and whispered to Gaia. "Your family still exists here, Gaia.  They have not died, I can feel it."

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3824 on: October 09, 2014, 02:57:07 AM »
"No....I cant...I cant be one of those,Its to painful to think of me hurting you...I wont sleep"