The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Zombie Apocalypse Rp  (Read 67733 times)

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
Re: Zombie Apocalypse Rp
« Reply #390 on: June 28, 2014, 06:12:09 AM »
Holds cross on neck then a low   Sigh then askin "why... Why us" then laying on top of the cabin looking at the stars causing me to smile "don't worry it's going to be ok and we're going to make this world normal again" as my eyes glow bright at night like the stars that Roam the midnight sky... I gasp my pupils go small a quick image of what had happen to my family had gone through my head in a flash. I curl up and cry hoping it will be over soon

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #391 on: June 28, 2014, 06:25:21 AM »
*Meanwhile in the basement*

"NO NO NO!!!! Ugh....IT WAS ME WHO KILLED HER? *Slams head into wall repeatedly* WHY!?!

WHY!?! WHY!?!.....THE SCREAMING STOP THE SCREAMING AGHHHH!!...*Grabs chair and slams it again the wall***censor**!!
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #392 on: June 28, 2014, 06:33:07 AM »
*hears the screaming then jumping off the roof on to the grass then bolting into the basement looking at Jacob while wiping the tears off and looking at him straight in the eyes* "what's wrong! "Look you might wake the others they need rest, now jacob... Extends paw out onto shoulder "I want you to be honest and tell me what's wrong"

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #393 on: June 28, 2014, 06:51:26 AM »
ugh...im having hallucinations...my psychotic tendencies are finally catching up to me...all the death...all the blood...its driving me psycho.
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #394 on: June 28, 2014, 06:57:51 AM »
"it's gonna be ok i promise" *hugs Jacob lays down and rubs Jacobs head* "just go to sleep" *puts blanket over him

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #395 on: June 28, 2014, 06:59:43 AM »
*Sighs*"Alright thanks gaia"

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #396 on: June 28, 2014, 07:04:18 AM »
"No problem let's go to sleep" *yawns and sits against wall next to Jacob, pull the other blanket on then slowy falling asleep

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #397 on: June 28, 2014, 07:06:57 AM »
*I walk over to Gaia and the Dragon. I pat Gaia on the cheek.* "Hey...positive thoughts,  I'm not losing anyone to ADS, not today." *I toss a small pill bottle to the dragon.* "Here, mate. It's Zoloft, use it sparingly.  If you feel your psychosis flaring, pop one." *I turn to Gaia.* "And as for you, I found this." *I reach into my pocket, and retrieve a small rose.* "I found that while tromping through the woods a few days back.  I guess you could say that God hasn't forsaken us, not yet." *I lean back against the wall, massaging my leg.* "I will see this earth cleaned, even if I have to kill every single one of those bastards with my bare god-damned hands."

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #398 on: June 28, 2014, 07:10:07 AM »
*smiles* "thx it helps a lot" *curls up then falls asleep with Rose in my hand safe and protected*

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #399 on: June 28, 2014, 07:15:52 AM »
"Hey...thanks ray,this stuff will come in handy"

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #400 on: June 28, 2014, 07:19:02 AM »
*I wink at the dragon.* "No problem, mate....Sorry, I don't know your name."  *I look up at the ceiling, sleep flitting around my vision, begging me to succumb to it.  I shake my head.* "Not until day.  I'll...I'll sleep then." *The shotgun clatters to the floor, as I slide down the wall.* "The windows....too high to climb...the front door...is not barricaded." *I stand up, and begin trying to quietly erect a barricade against the front door.  Eventually, the construction is finished, and I lay against it, arm draped across a table leg.*

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #401 on: June 28, 2014, 07:25:20 AM »
*6 Hours pass by,its morning*

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #402 on: June 28, 2014, 07:27:42 AM »
Wakes up early and goes out into woods hunting with a bow and fishing, and picking fruit and vegetables then coming back with a couple week of supplies

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #403 on: June 28, 2014, 07:30:09 AM »
Sets it on a table then separates meat, fruit,vegetables then searches around house for cooking supplies

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #404 on: June 28, 2014, 07:31:07 AM »
*Im making weapons out of some scrap*"Ha! Those flesh eating assholes will,BURN after im done with this"