The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Zombie Apocalypse Rp  (Read 65254 times)

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
Re: Zombie Apocalypse Rp
« Reply #3900 on: October 09, 2014, 04:22:21 AM »
Ray barreled through the front door of Horizon Labs, throwing light guards into the lobby. He drew his blade, and held it at his side, loosely, but ready to strike. The remaining Black Watch guards trained their rifles on the intruder.

Offline Dubaku

• Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • Arrogant and proud
    • Awards
  • Species: African Wild Dog
  • Height: 6'2"
« Reply #3901 on: October 09, 2014, 04:25:34 AM »
*Dubaku followed Ray through the front door* So, where they keepin' her?
And your problem is mine how?...

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #3902 on: October 09, 2014, 04:27:54 AM »
Ray pushed Dubaku to one knee, and swung his blade. The guards flinched, and prepared to fire, when one after the other fell apart, cleaved in two. "Well...if memory serves, she's in the basement. Biological weapons sector." He ran over to one of the elevator shafts, and tried to pry it open. "Mm...can't get my fingers through. Dubaku, if you don't mind?" Ray stepped back, and motioned at the shaft doors.

Offline Dubaku

• Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • Arrogant and proud
    • Awards
« Reply #3903 on: October 09, 2014, 04:32:01 AM »
With pleasure *Dubaku threw open the elevator doors* Alright...

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #3904 on: October 09, 2014, 04:33:34 AM »
Ray looked up and down the empty shaft. "Hmm...they've left box all the way at the top, I think...odd." He leaned out, and looked at Dubaku. "You wanna wait for the 'vator, or just jump? It's not too far, only about forty feet."

Offline Dubaku

• Handsome Horse
  • Arrogant and proud
    • Awards
« Reply #3905 on: October 09, 2014, 04:35:09 AM »
Yep, the elevator's too damn slow, I'm jumpin' *Dubaku leaps down the empty elevator shaft*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #3906 on: October 09, 2014, 04:38:03 AM »
Ray chuckled, and jumped after him. He landed silently, and saw the doors were torn open. "Huh...someone tried to leave, Dubaku...hope it wasn't your girl."

Offline Dubaku

• Handsome Horse
  • Arrogant and proud
    • Awards
« Reply #3907 on: October 09, 2014, 04:39:42 AM »
Well, shit... let's check anyway

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #3908 on: October 09, 2014, 04:42:16 AM »
Ray hopped in, and looked around. "Hmm...113..114...ah! Here we are, 115. Doors are still there, too." He walked over to the doors, and knocked. He got rewarded with swears and raunchy shouts. "Ooh...she's fiesty, Dubaku. I think you to will really hit it off." He turned back to the door, opened the viewport, and stayed out of sight. "So, miss, I've heard you wanted to escape, and find your man, right?" The subject ran to the door, and stuck her paw through the viewport, feeling around.

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #3909 on: October 09, 2014, 04:48:39 AM »
Acon skipped about outside, flailing her bat around. It was covered in fleshy bits and discoloured blood. Acon allowed herself to act like a child once every now an then when she was sure no one was watching. "Whoa ho!!" She childishly squealed as she spun around in wild circles.

Offline Dubaku

• Handsome Horse
  • Arrogant and proud
    • Awards
« Reply #3910 on: October 09, 2014, 04:48:54 AM »
Hey... yo, calm down. We're gonna get you outta here. *he ripped the cell door open*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #3911 on: October 09, 2014, 04:52:54 AM »
The subject 115, being fed nothing but images of Dubaku her whole life, tackled him, and began kissing his face rapidly. Ray sighed. "Oh, true love. Well...I'll leave you two to it, I'm gonna go see what that Acon girl was up to." He walked to the elevator, and sprang back up to the lobby. He walked outside, and saw Acon spinning around.

Offline Dubaku

• Handsome Horse
  • Arrogant and proud
    • Awards
« Reply #3912 on: October 09, 2014, 04:54:57 AM »
*Dubaku couldn't help but be naturally attracted to 115* what's your name, beautiful?

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #3913 on: October 09, 2014, 04:56:16 AM »
Using all the force she had, Acon brought her bat down hard on a very large heap of rock, splitting it in two as if she had just cut through butter.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #3914 on: October 09, 2014, 04:58:16 AM »
Having not spoken...well, ever in her life, and not having been called anything but 115, she pointed at the identification tag, which hung on her ear.

Ray blinked, and smiled. "Huh, sense of humor, and an arm. Hmm, reminds me of my childhood." He walked over to Acon, chuckling. "You've got quite the swing, miss. I'd hate to see the poor sod that crosses you in a fight."