The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Zombie Apocalypse Rp  (Read 65244 times)

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • It's an otterly bizarre extravaganza!
    • Awards
  • Species: Otter
  • Coloring: Brown and light brown (the image is just a placeholder)
  • Height: 5"6
  • Currently: Living an empty existance.
Zombie Apocalypse Rp
« Reply #4005 on: October 12, 2014, 04:31:20 AM »
Lotty:
"It was November the seventh and I was thinking 'i wonder how people will react when i tell them its my birthday' people used to make a big fuss about your eighteenth birthday, but no... No one cared"
« Last Edit: October 12, 2014, 04:32:57 AM by Lottylives »
  • Avatar by: Some image i found on google that i liked, when found i will give proper accreditation.
The immensity of boops I shall bestow are equal to the very atoms which exist in the universe! Thus, this shall be my gift to the world, a boop of many, a boop to end all boops!
*gives a boop.*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
Re: Zombie Apocalypse Rp
« Reply #4006 on: October 12, 2014, 04:32:47 AM »
Orion's face broke into a sad smile, and he hugged Lotty. "I'm sorry. Happy belated eighteenth."

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #4007 on: October 12, 2014, 04:35:00 AM »
Lotty:
"Thank you Orion." I smile and drink.
  • Avatar by: Some image i found on google that i liked, when found i will give proper accreditation.
The immensity of boops I shall bestow are equal to the very atoms which exist in the universe! Thus, this shall be my gift to the world, a boop of many, a boop to end all boops!
*gives a boop.*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #4008 on: October 12, 2014, 05:10:34 AM »
Orion nodded. "It's no problem.  We've got to stick together, right?  Work together, survive together.  Maybe we could go to that military base? They seem to know what's up, and we'd have an easier time with...y'know...surviving. But I don't know how they'd respond to my experiments." He looked at Lotty's distended belly. "I think I already asked, but I'll ask again. How do you feel?"

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #4009 on: October 12, 2014, 12:53:11 PM »
Lotty:
"Quite frankly... like s*it" I smile. "I feel like I could have it any second."
*gives a boop.*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #4010 on: October 12, 2014, 02:10:15 PM »
Orion shook his head. "Seven weeks since conception, that's the bracket.  If you had the child now, I'd be worried." He chuckled. "I'm sorry you feel that way, Lotty."

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #4011 on: October 12, 2014, 02:25:56 PM »
Lotty:
"I'm still wondering if someone we know wants a child"
*gives a boop.*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #4012 on: October 12, 2014, 03:00:45 PM »
Orion shrugged. "Have you asked anyone but me?  I mean there's a guy at the military base looking for a child. I think his wife passed, and he wanted something to remember her by.  I dunno." He sipped at the cola.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #4013 on: October 12, 2014, 11:33:15 PM »
*Zaida looks at the male zebra* "I'm sorry she was bit..." *she held her pistol worried if the male zebra would break out on her*

*reggie walks into the street then see's orion and lotty* "oh hey do you guys have maybe a health kit I could borrow?" *he says standing on one leg while his other leg drips blood with a piece of glass* "I kinda fell..." *he says in a embarrassed voice*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #4014 on: October 13, 2014, 01:47:12 AM »
Orion sighed, and patted the table he set up. "Come here, I'll patch you up." He walked over to Reggie, and helped him on to the table. "How'd you go around and bang yourself up, friend?"

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #4015 on: October 13, 2014, 01:48:06 AM »
*reggie looked at him* "ah just trips haha"

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #4016 on: October 13, 2014, 01:50:11 AM »
Orion chuckled. "Bit of a clutz, hmm? Oh well, we've all got quirks." Orion looked around, before finding a pair of forceps. "You get all the glass out?" He gave the forceps an experimental squeeze.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #4017 on: October 13, 2014, 03:55:16 AM »
"Yea I'm really clumsy, ok I think the glass is all out.." *he looks at lotty* "oh your having a baby! Congrats!!" *he says in a kind voice*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #4018 on: October 13, 2014, 04:59:44 AM »
Orion looked at Lotty, and back to Reggie. "Yes, very soon. Now, hold still, I'm going to double check." He peeled Reggie's bloodied pant leg, and dug around gingerly with the forceps, retrieving a few small shards of glass. "Alright, let's get you patched up." Orion retrieved a small bottle of painkillers, some stitching wire, and a bandage.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #4019 on: October 13, 2014, 05:01:26 AM »
"Ohh.. Boy.." *he closes his eyes and looks away*