The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Zombie Apocalypse Rp  (Read 65256 times)

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
Re: Zombie Apocalypse Rp
« Reply #4020 on: October 13, 2014, 05:04:38 AM »
Orion handed Reggie the bottle. "Take two, and then I'll start." He stood by patiently, the stitching needle held in his crossed arms.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #4021 on: October 13, 2014, 05:05:31 AM »
*he swallows two and waits about 10 minutes* "ok I'm ready..."

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #4022 on: October 13, 2014, 05:06:45 AM »
Orion chuckled. "Alright, let's begin." He knelt, and began to stitch him up. "So, what's your name?"

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #4023 on: October 13, 2014, 05:07:18 AM »
"Uh reggie" *he says looking off into the road*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #4024 on: October 13, 2014, 05:09:09 AM »
Orion whistled, as Reggie looked off. "Hey, over here. I need you to pay attention, Reggie. Where you from?"

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
Zombie Apocalypse Rp
« Reply #4025 on: October 13, 2014, 05:11:09 AM »
*he looks at ray* "oh sorry.. Uh do you mean where I came from before this shit it or where I'm staying at currently?"

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #4026 on: October 13, 2014, 05:12:40 AM »
Orion shrugged. "Either or, Reggie." He stitched up the second wound.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #4027 on: October 13, 2014, 05:13:17 AM »
"Uh before I lived in Kentucky... Uh and now I live here at this military base..."

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #4028 on: October 13, 2014, 05:16:58 AM »
Orion nodded. "Huh...I was near a military base a few days back." He sighed, as he started the third stitch. "You feelin' okay?"

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #4029 on: October 13, 2014, 05:18:50 AM »
"Yea I think i saw you..." *he sighs* "yea I'm fine just I can see blood,bones and just the grosses things but I hate stitches....  It's so stupid.." *he chuckles* "oh have you seen Gaia or Zaida my wife wanted me to tell them something*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #4030 on: October 13, 2014, 05:22:24 AM »
Orion shook his head. "No, I haven't.  But I mean...if you give me the message, I could pass it on if I see them." Orion's paw shook, and the stitch fell out. "Damn!" He started fixing his mistake. "Sorry, I haven't slept in a while."

Ray walked into the mall, and dropped Felicity into the lab. He slipped out, and sat on a bench.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
Zombie Apocalypse Rp
« Reply #4031 on: October 13, 2014, 05:28:33 AM »
*she wanted to tell them she found a area with many seeds and stuff like that and we could grow some crops.." *he looks at ray* "hey it's fine, maybe when your done you can head to the base and relax besides there is a lot of room, we got beds and guards to watch out for zombies.." *he gives a warm smile*

*Zaida fell asleep on the table with a cup of water next to her still her paw holding it*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #4032 on: October 13, 2014, 05:31:30 AM »
Orion shrugged. "I don't know...Lotty isn't up for travel, I'd have to ask Data, and I'd have to move my stuff. Maybe if you could send runner groups, I could move my lab." He jerked his head towards the wall covered with notes. "I'm working on a cure...and I'm really really close."

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #4033 on: October 13, 2014, 05:33:35 AM »
"Oh take your time..." *he looks at the stitches disgusted and looks back at orion* "really we are to im a scientist myself, we have a lab back at base, sadly we don't have many scientist to help for the cure"

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #4034 on: October 13, 2014, 05:36:52 AM »
Orion shrugged. "It took me months to get it, but it's all there.  Being a part of the lab that, y'know, helped make this horrible apocalypse.  I don't like to say this...but..." He leaned in close, and whispered. "I got a few doses of the serum before they perfected it." Orion leaned back, and started stitching again. "Other scientists, hmm? I...I don't play well with others.  Data was the closest thing to a lab partner I've had."