The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Zombie Apocalypse Rp  (Read 65211 times)

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
Re: Zombie Apocalypse Rp
« Reply #4035 on: October 13, 2014, 05:41:35 AM »
"I don't either... But there really quiet except Lela my sister she's sweet and helps me out and sometimes I help her" *he looks at lotty's stomach* "wow isn't she lucky having a child... My wife and me want to but she can't... Really sucks"

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #4036 on: October 13, 2014, 05:45:07 AM »
Orion looked at Lotty's stomach, and got back to stitching. "Not really...the child is developing at five hundred percent. We've had complications with her."  He stitched the third wound closed, and started on the fourth. "Man, what'd you do? Try and jump through a window?" Orion chuckled, as he worked.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
Zombie Apocalypse Rp
« Reply #4037 on: October 13, 2014, 05:46:29 AM »
"Oh really that's amazing" *he looks up at orion* "yea actually I was jumping through a window..."
« Last Edit: October 13, 2014, 05:59:01 AM by gaia_furry »

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #4038 on: October 13, 2014, 05:53:48 AM »
((Point of fact, Orion and Ray are different characters, Gaia. I don't want to sound mean, but I don't want people getting confused.))

Orion shrugged. "Oh well, what you do with your life is your business." He pulled the last stitch shut, and placed a slightly bloodied paw on Reggie's chest. "I want you to stay here, for a few hours, maybe a day.  I want those stitches to close completely, okay?"

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #4039 on: October 13, 2014, 05:58:41 AM »
(Oops sorry sometimes I just forget because Ray is a common character like Gaia is my common character)

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #4040 on: October 13, 2014, 05:59:35 AM »
"O-okay, uh thanks" *he smiles*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #4041 on: October 13, 2014, 06:00:57 AM »
((Yep yep. I understand. I mean, I hope I didn't sound like a jerk. I just wanted to avoid confusion, that's all.))

Orion patted Reggie's chest. "Anytime, friend. We've all got to work together to survive."

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • It's an otterly bizarre extravaganza!
    • Awards
  • Species: Otter
  • Coloring: Brown and light brown (the image is just a placeholder)
  • Height: 5"6
  • Currently: Living an empty existance.
« Reply #4042 on: October 13, 2014, 06:03:11 AM »
Lotty:
I finish my drink. "Survivors stick together."
  • Avatar by: Some image i found on google that i liked, when found i will give proper accreditation.
The immensity of boops I shall bestow are equal to the very atoms which exist in the universe! Thus, this shall be my gift to the world, a boop of many, a boop to end all boops!
*gives a boop.*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #4043 on: October 13, 2014, 06:05:34 AM »
Orion stood, and looked at Lotty. "You done with your drink? I don't here it fizzing anymore. You want another, or want something else?"

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #4044 on: October 13, 2014, 06:05:57 AM »
"well I should go to bed haven't slept forever" *he waltz the corner and lays down* (gtg night)

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #4045 on: October 13, 2014, 06:08:30 AM »
Orion looked at Reggie. "You want a blanket or something?" He tossed a few extra blankets and a pillow to Reggie.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #4046 on: October 13, 2014, 06:09:39 AM »
"Thanks..." *he lays down quickly falling asleep* (also reggie a red panda :) ok but goodnight)

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #4047 on: October 13, 2014, 06:11:46 AM »
((Thanks for the reminder, I forgot.))

Orion nodded, looked at Lotty, and whispered. "You want to sleep in my bed? You're already here..."

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • It's an otterly bizarre extravaganza!
    • Awards
  • Species: Otter
  • Coloring: Brown and light brown (the image is just a placeholder)
  • Height: 5"6
  • Currently: Living an empty existance.
« Reply #4048 on: October 13, 2014, 06:25:21 AM »
"N-no, I'm fine i'll sleep here on the sofa." I drink the last of the liquid in the can.
  • Avatar by: Some image i found on google that i liked, when found i will give proper accreditation.
The immensity of boops I shall bestow are equal to the very atoms which exist in the universe! Thus, this shall be my gift to the world, a boop of many, a boop to end all boops!
*gives a boop.*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #4049 on: October 13, 2014, 06:27:03 AM »
Orion sighed. "I insist you take my bed, Lotty. I couldn't sleep, knowing your on that couch." He held a paw out to Lotty, a kind smile on his face.