The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Zombie Apocalypse Rp  (Read 67683 times)

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
Re: Zombie Apocalypse Rp
« Reply #4215 on: October 16, 2014, 02:11:11 AM »
*Gaia fell in a light sleep every once a while she wakes from small noises*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #4216 on: October 16, 2014, 02:12:14 AM »
Ray sighed, and replied in a singsong tone. "I got locked outta heaven." He chuckled. "There were a few who got upset with me over stupid things."

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #4217 on: October 16, 2014, 02:14:32 AM »
Acon raised a brow and got very close to Ray's face with her own. "Oh? What kind of things?" She pushed further.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #4218 on: October 16, 2014, 02:17:23 AM »
Ray sighed. "Well, I was struck by a mortal woman, and I pleaded that mortals be spared from this.  The others were upset with me, and cast me out." He smiled. "But now I'm here, and I'm doing my best to wipe these things from the world."

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #4219 on: October 16, 2014, 02:20:46 AM »
Acon crossed her arms and tapped a claw to her teeth. "She must have been special for you to be so bold. Interesting..." Acon picked up her bat and rubbed at the flesh on it with her bare paws, painting her paw pads with blood. "Very interesting."

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #4220 on: October 16, 2014, 02:20:53 AM »
"Uhhh!! God dammit I can't sleep!!" *she gets up heading outside looking at the moon peacefully* "I'll miss you Gaia..." *she says in a soft voice and sighs*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #4221 on: October 16, 2014, 02:25:25 AM »
Ray nodded. "Yes...but then she died. Some bandits or whatever the savages call themselves captured her, had their way, and then killed her. I'm rethinking my decision to come down here."

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #4222 on: October 16, 2014, 02:29:18 AM »
Acon smiled and stooped to pick up the severed arm of a zombie. "As you should. This world will burn at the paws of these things." She kissed the decaying limb with admiration and held it to her cheek, stroking it like a pet. "And there is nothing you can do to stop it. She's dead, yes? You've failed. Go home."

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #4223 on: October 16, 2014, 02:35:17 AM »
Ray shrugged. "Eh. These mortals have shown me something. I always thought you were nothing but a bunch of hateful savages, destined for Hell. But now, I see that you do indeed care for one another." He sighed, and stood. "Besides, I have no one to dance with up there."

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #4224 on: October 16, 2014, 02:38:57 AM »
Acon picked at the flesh on the limb. "I guess that's one way to look at it. That's how she felt." Acon moved her hip to show the severed head of a doll with black hair and dark eyes that was suspended from one of Acon belt loops by the doll's hair.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2014, 02:40:28 AM by Aconitum »

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #4225 on: October 16, 2014, 02:41:15 AM »
Ray chuckled. "I'm starting to like you more and more, Acon. Never boring, always full of surprises. Oh, don't eat the flesh, it's deadly." He shrugged. "But, what am I saying, I don't know what your capable of."

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #4226 on: October 16, 2014, 02:44:29 AM »
Acon smirked and stooped the limb from her. "That's the plan." She adjusted her top. "I had no intention to. I prefer my meat fresh." She chuckled and pulled her dreading hair into a pony tail.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #4227 on: October 16, 2014, 02:46:40 AM »
Ray rolled his paw, and held up a black feather. "Well, I'm gonna go...break more things, I guess. Just whisper into this if you need me." He put the feather on her head, before floating back up into the sky. He waited for a few moments, before he started swinging his sword again, destroying buildings.

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #4228 on: October 16, 2014, 02:50:24 AM »
Acon took the feather and studied it with a smirk. She tied it into her hair under a bead that she snagged from an older woman before this all happened. She walked on, wondering where Lee had run off to.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #4229 on: October 16, 2014, 04:06:35 AM »
*Zaida stand up watching around the base making sure no one was near* "hmmp..."