The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Zombie Apocalypse Rp  (Read 67686 times)

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • It's an otterly bizarre extravaganza!
    • Awards
  • Species: Otter
  • Coloring: Brown and light brown (the image is just a placeholder)
  • Height: 5"6
  • Currently: Living an empty existance.
Re: Zombie Apocalypse Rp
« Reply #4230 on: October 16, 2014, 04:34:29 AM »
Felicity:
She wakes up in Data's arms while he sleeps and stands. She walks around and eventually leaves the mall. She mumbles to herself, repeatably. "Deus ex machina. problems. Open. Build."
  • Avatar by: Some image i found on google that i liked, when found i will give proper accreditation.
The immensity of boops I shall bestow are equal to the very atoms which exist in the universe! Thus, this shall be my gift to the world, a boop of many, a boop to end all boops!
*gives a boop.*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #4231 on: October 16, 2014, 04:38:40 AM »
Orion saw Felicity leave. He rubbed his eyes, and followed after her. "Felicity!? Where are you going?"

Ray sat on top of a burned out car, watching a small group of survivors fight off a massive horde. He knew that they couldn't be carrying enough ammo to survive.

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #4232 on: October 16, 2014, 04:45:37 AM »
Felicity:
She ignores Orion and continues to walk. "Deus ex machina. Problems. Open. Build."
  • Avatar by: Some image i found on google that i liked, when found i will give proper accreditation.
The immensity of boops I shall bestow are equal to the very atoms which exist in the universe! Thus, this shall be my gift to the world, a boop of many, a boop to end all boops!
*gives a boop.*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #4233 on: October 16, 2014, 04:46:22 AM »
Orion scooped Felicity up, and held her. "Felicity?! Answer me! Please!"

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #4234 on: October 16, 2014, 04:54:45 AM »
Felicity:
"Deus ex machina. Problems. Open. Build" she looks at Orion. "Oh, hello."
*gives a boop.*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #4235 on: October 16, 2014, 05:04:50 AM »
Orion looked at Felicity, confused. "What were you talking about? Something about deus ex machina? What machine?"

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #4236 on: October 16, 2014, 05:16:39 AM »
Felicity:
"He wants to see the future, he wants to bee the future. He wants to change the past, but he knows it won't last. He wants to be free, that's why he wants me."
*gives a boop.*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #4237 on: October 16, 2014, 05:19:44 AM »
Orion sighed, and held Felicity closer. "I'm not gonna let him take you."

Ray cocked his head, and quickly moved towards the mall.

Orion brought Felicity back to the mall, and set her with Data. "Please, try and sleep, please?" He wandered into his room, and relaxed in the office chair.

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #4238 on: October 16, 2014, 05:24:00 AM »
Felicity:
"But I've had sleep..."
*gives a boop.*

Offline Ryan Naismith

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • Hope, however desperate, is never without merit
  • Species: Coyote! Canis Latrans (best canine)
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 71 kilograms
  • Build: Toned
  • Currently: BACK
« Reply #4239 on: October 16, 2014, 11:35:08 AM »
"No!" He goes, panting "no! Nonono!" He  takes a wild shot at the horde following him "f*cking sh*t!" He's getting tired... He knows he can't run forever. a building might give him e few more panicked seconds of life. So he ran into one, firing wildly

FDF forever!

To judge from the notions expounded by theologians, one must conclude that God created most men simply with a view to crowding hell.
-Marquis de Sade
The way is lit. The path is clear.
We require only the strength to follow it.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #4240 on: October 16, 2014, 12:41:38 PM »
Ray saw Lee duck into a building, and chuckled. "Can't handle yourself?! Don't worry, I've got your back!" He drew his sword, and mowed through the center of the horde, leaving only a few zombies on the street. Ray continued away, flicking the gore and gunk from the blade before sheathing it.

Offline Ryan Naismith

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • Hope, however desperate, is never without merit
  • Species: Coyote! Canis Latrans (best canine)
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 71 kilograms
  • Build: Toned
  • Currently: BACK
« Reply #4241 on: October 16, 2014, 02:36:55 PM »
 He fired, and fired and fired, until his magazine ran out. He threw his rifle down, drew his pistol, and kept firing. As he ran down to his last round on his last magazine, he realized something. The zeds weren't being replaced by new ones. He quickly dispatched the last few zeds with his Kukri, he walked outside, retrieving his rifle and magazines on the way.
He walked out, and what he saw disturbed him greatly. Large swaths of gore all over the place, as if god had taken a meat cleaver to the horde.

FDF forever!

To judge from the notions expounded by theologians, one must conclude that God created most men simply with a view to crowding hell.
-Marquis de Sade
The way is lit. The path is clear.
We require only the strength to follow it.

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #4242 on: October 16, 2014, 02:37:12 PM »
Acon walked down the middle of the road with a spring in her step and a smile on her lips. Following close behind her was a woman in a striped suite who had her hands jammed into her pockets. The woman's outfit looked much like the one Beetlejuice wears. the woman had a smug smile on her dark lips and her long black hair flowed around her like snakes in grass.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #4243 on: October 16, 2014, 02:38:12 PM »
*zaida looks at the sun rise while it reflects off her eyes* "beautiful...."

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
Zombie Apocalypse Rp
« Reply #4244 on: October 16, 2014, 05:25:56 PM »
*she sighs and looks Down at the abandon house and jumping on top of it looking around and jumping off sprinting trying to train herself to be as strong as jacob, Ray, and dubaku