The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Zombie Apocalypse Rp  (Read 67689 times)

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • It's an otterly bizarre extravaganza!
    • Awards
  • Species: Otter
  • Coloring: Brown and light brown (the image is just a placeholder)
  • Height: 5"6
  • Currently: Living an empty existance.
Re: Zombie Apocalypse Rp
« Reply #4245 on: October 16, 2014, 05:37:03 PM »
Felicity:
She pokes Zeida's leg. "Boop"
  • Avatar by: Some image i found on google that i liked, when found i will give proper accreditation.
The immensity of boops I shall bestow are equal to the very atoms which exist in the universe! Thus, this shall be my gift to the world, a boop of many, a boop to end all boops!
*gives a boop.*

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #4246 on: October 17, 2014, 03:08:55 AM »
*zaida looks at felicity* "I'm sorry I'm very busy" *she sprints off in her metal suit as it made clanking noises as she ran threw the hordes with blades at the end of her arms on her suit citing zombies in half making blood splash onto her made her think of the war and how many people she killed. She jumps Onto a building kneeling down and panting thinking of her family making her sad* "why.."

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #4247 on: October 17, 2014, 03:18:08 AM »
*Jacob Walks towards the horde before his core opens revealing a large nuclear laser,he fires and vapourizes the rest of the zombies*
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #4248 on: October 17, 2014, 03:25:16 AM »
*zaida looks up seeing ashes fly in the air, trying to find the source that vaporized them*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #4249 on: October 17, 2014, 04:07:42 AM »
Orion went back to his lab, and found Dubaku sleeping there. He was tempted to inject him with the serum on the spot; science demanded it! But, he fought back these urges. He'd find another subject, one a little more willing to change. Orion suspected that the virus would corrupt DNA to the breaking point, but wanted to see it in action.  He remembered one time at the lab, the scientists were doing experiments with DNA, and actually force-switched a few of the male subjects gender, with rapid adaptations.  Within two days, the five formerly male subjects were, surprisingly, female.  Not like those who go through surgery, but actually female.  Orion was gobsmacked for days at that development.  Alas, he had no idea how, or what, they changed to do that, but...it could be done.  He wondered how else DNA could be changed.  Orion rested his head on his arms, and thought.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #4250 on: October 17, 2014, 04:21:19 AM »
*zaida jumps down as the Ashes looked like snowflakes falling from the sky* "who's there? And how did you do this???" *she said in amazment*

Offline Dubaku

• Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • Arrogant and proud
    • Awards
  • Species: African Wild Dog
  • Height: 6'2"
« Reply #4251 on: October 17, 2014, 05:04:29 AM »
*Dubaku woke up to the smell of the serum* As good as that smells, you best keep that needle away from me. *he gets up and stretches* Wonder where 115's at.
And your problem is mine how?...

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #4252 on: October 17, 2014, 05:52:29 AM »
Data:
I look at Orion from the corner of the lab. "If you are looking for someone to test on, I'm willing to do so."

Felicity:
She pokes Zaida again, having followed her closely.
  • Avatar by: Some image i found on google that i liked, when found i will give proper accreditation.
The immensity of boops I shall bestow are equal to the very atoms which exist in the universe! Thus, this shall be my gift to the world, a boop of many, a boop to end all boops!
*gives a boop.*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #4253 on: October 17, 2014, 05:56:46 AM »
Orion sighed. "I don't want you to put yourself in that kind of harm's way, Data. You've got a wife, and a child. If anyone will be tested on, it'll be me." He stood, and walked to Data. Orion sat beside him, and patted his shoulder. "What's going on, Data? I mean, really. What's wrong? You haven't been yourself in a long time."

Offline Ryan Naismith

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • Hope, however desperate, is never without merit
  • Species: Coyote! Canis Latrans (best canine)
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 71 kilograms
  • Build: Toned
  • Currently: BACK
« Reply #4254 on: October 17, 2014, 12:08:42 PM »
Lee had been walking around the mall, and heard conversation. The intelligence officer in him took over, and he went to see what was going on. He found the lab, and came in just as they were talking about testing serums.
"Ah..." He went, opening the door "what serum? What does it do?"

FDF forever!

To judge from the notions expounded by theologians, one must conclude that God created most men simply with a view to crowding hell.
-Marquis de Sade
The way is lit. The path is clear.
We require only the strength to follow it.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #4255 on: October 17, 2014, 05:25:31 PM »
Orion shrugged. "I'm not sure, really.  It causes the virus to overmutate, and corrupt DNA.  I've got no idea how it would affect a living being...and I don't want to put anyone in danger."

Offline Ryan Naismith

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • Hope, however desperate, is never without merit
  • Species: Coyote! Canis Latrans (best canine)
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 71 kilograms
  • Build: Toned
  • Currently: BACK
« Reply #4256 on: October 17, 2014, 05:27:50 PM »
"Ah..." He goes "well, I've got no-one to care for me or anything...and I'm getting tired of running,anyways. I'll do it,"

FDF forever!

To judge from the notions expounded by theologians, one must conclude that God created most men simply with a view to crowding hell.
-Marquis de Sade
The way is lit. The path is clear.
We require only the strength to follow it.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #4257 on: October 17, 2014, 05:34:22 PM »
Orion looked at Lee, critically. "You know, I've got no idea what this will do to you.  I don't want to put anyone on the line...unless I know it's safe." He sighed, and looked back at the serum. "If I can figure what exactly it does, I'll let you test it."

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #4258 on: October 17, 2014, 05:55:56 PM »
Data:
I walk up to Orion. "You want to know what's wrong?"
*gives a boop.*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #4259 on: October 17, 2014, 06:03:56 PM »
Orion nodded at Data. "I would like to, yes."