The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Zombie Apocalypse Rp  (Read 67724 times)

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
Re: Zombie Apocalypse Rp
« Reply #4350 on: October 19, 2014, 06:09:10 AM »
Acon stood on the edge of the building, the toes of her boots hung over the edge. She smiled down at the pavement just below.

Offline Ryan Naismith

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • Hope, however desperate, is never without merit
  • Species: Coyote! Canis Latrans (best canine)
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 71 kilograms
  • Build: Toned
  • Currently: BACK
« Reply #4351 on: October 19, 2014, 06:11:40 AM »
((Gah... I've got to go to bed... It's like 2:15AM here...

FDF forever!

To judge from the notions expounded by theologians, one must conclude that God created most men simply with a view to crowding hell.
-Marquis de Sade
The way is lit. The path is clear.
We require only the strength to follow it.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #4352 on: October 19, 2014, 06:12:29 AM »
Ray shook his head. "You should've told him what you were doing, Lee. I don't think anything less of you for taking these bounds, but tell people your plans, okay?" He looked out at Acon. "I'm with Orion. I don't want anyone getting hurt, alright?" Ray looked back at Lee. "You should go and talk to him, see what he thinks."

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #4353 on: October 19, 2014, 06:15:37 AM »
*zaida walks back into the room sitting down on the edge of the bed drinking the water*

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #4354 on: October 19, 2014, 06:16:26 AM »
Acon glared at Ray and rolled her eyes. "Whatever." She said with a huff before jumping off the ledge of the mall's roof. She landed on the ground in a perfect crouch and walked off in the opposite direction.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #4355 on: October 19, 2014, 06:18:02 AM »
*Jacob wakes up and gets on some pants and a white tank top*
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #4356 on: October 19, 2014, 06:18:22 AM »
Ray sighed, and followed after Acon. He jumped, positioned himself into a swan dive, and flipped at the last moment, landing on his feet. "Hey!? Where you goin'?"

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #4357 on: October 19, 2014, 06:20:15 AM »
*she blushes looking at him* "that was fun..."

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #4358 on: October 19, 2014, 06:21:57 AM »
Acon looked back at Ray with a smirk. "I'm going to go catch a drink." She held a finger to her lips. "Shh... don't tell anyone, but there's an underground city called Narnia I want to visit." She joked.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #4359 on: October 19, 2014, 06:23:18 AM »
"True"*He adjusts his fingerless gloves and secures them with velcro*
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #4360 on: October 19, 2014, 06:24:03 AM »
Ray chuckled. "Care if I join you?"

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #4361 on: October 19, 2014, 06:28:15 AM »
*she takes off his large long sleeve shirt and throws it on the bed putting on her bra then her black short sleeve on*

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #4362 on: October 19, 2014, 06:28:24 AM »
Acon shrugged. "I don't mind. But if you blab to anyone about my stash, I'll rip your pretty little wings off like a child to a butter fly." She warned.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #4363 on: October 19, 2014, 06:32:11 AM »
Ray corrected Acon. "Wing. I only have one. And don't worry...if you share, your secret is safe with me."

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #4364 on: October 19, 2014, 06:41:12 AM »
Acon cracked a smile and led Ray to a tall building that was old and decaying quickly. She walked inside and to a round stone that sat on the first floor. She turned to Ray and put a finger over her lips to tell him he had to be quiet. Lining the walls of the building were millions of hairless creatures with blank, unseeing eyes that started a head of them. They all were breathing heavily with wide mouths.