The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Zombie Apocalypse Rp  (Read 67750 times)

Offline Ryan Naismith

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Hope, however desperate, is never without merit
  • Species: Coyote! Canis Latrans (best canine)
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 71 kilograms
  • Build: Toned
  • Currently: BACK
Re: Zombie Apocalypse Rp
« Reply #4440 on: October 21, 2014, 06:38:13 PM »
He sighs "just tell me what to do, fel, and I'll do it... I trust you. Just don't get me killed, yeah?"

FDF forever!

To judge from the notions expounded by theologians, one must conclude that God created most men simply with a view to crowding hell.
-Marquis de Sade
The way is lit. The path is clear.
We require only the strength to follow it.

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • It's an otterly bizarre extravaganza!
    • Awards
  • Species: Otter
  • Coloring: Brown and light brown (the image is just a placeholder)
  • Height: 5"6
  • Currently: Living an empty existance.
« Reply #4441 on: October 21, 2014, 06:47:07 PM »
The room was, as it's name implied, white almost blindingly so. In the middle of the room stood a candle and in the corner a child with long white hair and she wore a white gown.

Felicity:
She smiled. "Yeah yeah, when the candle is extinguished the knowledge is given, this is the knowledge of the next gateway."
  • Avatar by: Some image i found on google that i liked, when found i will give proper accreditation.
The immensity of boops I shall bestow are equal to the very atoms which exist in the universe! Thus, this shall be my gift to the world, a boop of many, a boop to end all boops!
*gives a boop.*

Offline Ryan Naismith

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
« Reply #4442 on: October 21, 2014, 07:05:02 PM »
"Well," he said, edging towards the candle "let's... Let's do this."

FDF forever!

To judge from the notions expounded by theologians, one must conclude that God created most men simply with a view to crowding hell.
-Marquis de Sade

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #4443 on: October 21, 2014, 11:19:40 PM »
Felicity:
She walks up to the girl huddled in the corner of the room. "I would ask you your name, but you don't have one... so there is no point in asking."

The girl:
The girl lifted her head. "The question you want to ask is the question of what you want to ask me, but through that you already know the answer to the question, so there is no need for me to answer, even though I just did."

Felicity:
"Fair point... But what if I asked you a question that you couldn't answer correctly ?"
  • Avatar by: Some image i found on google that i liked, when found i will give proper accreditation.
The immensity of boops I shall bestow are equal to the very atoms which exist in the universe! Thus, this shall be my gift to the world, a boop of many, a boop to end all boops!
*gives a boop.*

Offline Ryan Naismith

• Kuddly Kitten
« Reply #4444 on: October 21, 2014, 11:23:16 PM »
Lee ignored the conversation between felicity and the girl, and continued to the candle. He felt immense trepidation... He held out his hand to snuff it, but he waited there, unsure of what to do.

FDF forever!

-Marquis de Sade

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #4445 on: October 21, 2014, 11:38:44 PM »
The girl:
"You will ask how you can kill me, to that I must say that if i am obsolete, I will die."

Felicity:
"You need to be alive to die."

The girl:
"I am sentient, therefor i am living."

Felicity:
"Cogito ergo sum, I think therefor I am. Unfortunately you have proven that you are obsolete."

The girl:
"How?"

Felicity:
"By asking a question."

The girl:
She begins bleeding a blue substance from her eyes, slowly at first but then to a large degree.

Felicity:
She smiled and watched as the girl stained the white interior of the room around her blue. "She wore blue~ velvet, bluer than velvet was the night..."
*gives a boop.*

Offline Ryan Naismith

• Kuddly Kitten
« Reply #4446 on: October 22, 2014, 12:07:07 AM »
Lee looks over at lotty and the girl "what the..." He goes, a familiar state of confusion washing over him "is she... Dead?"

FDF forever!

-Marquis de Sade

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #4447 on: October 22, 2014, 12:34:43 AM »
Felicity:
She nods. "Yes, well... To the most practical definition of the term." Walking over to Lee, she swayed her hips slightly and looked at the candle.
*gives a boop.*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #4448 on: October 22, 2014, 12:47:56 AM »
Ray shuddered, as the woman died. "Oh...I got something to do. This was fun, Acon. I'll definitely party with you later." He jumped up in the air, and burst into a cloud of black feathers. Ray popped up in the room, beside Lee. "So...what's shakin' bacon?"

Offline Ryan Naismith

• Kuddly Kitten
« Reply #4449 on: October 22, 2014, 12:50:23 AM »
Lee nods, and walks up to the candle. He reaches a hand out to snuff the candle, and looks to felicity for approval.

FDF forever!

-Marquis de Sade

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
Zombie Apocalypse Rp
« Reply #4450 on: October 22, 2014, 12:59:38 AM »
Felicity:
She looked at Ray. "Ah, there is my guardian angel. I have a question for you, what to you make of my new look?" She turned, showing off her new eighteen year old self.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 01:03:34 AM by Lottylives »
*gives a boop.*

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #4451 on: October 22, 2014, 01:00:10 AM »
Acon shrugged and lied onto her back, letting the bottle in her teeth empty into her mouth.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #4452 on: October 22, 2014, 01:02:03 AM »
Ray blinked. "Well...huh. I guess if that's the way you were gonna go about it. Remember, though, I hung out with angels...and then succubi for a while. I don't judge people's looks anymore." He looked around the room. "Why is it blue? It's supposed to be white, Felicity. Did you...?" He saw the corpse of the woman, and sighed. "Dammit, Ozimandius! You aren't supposed to be doing that stupid question stuff anymore! You always get found out!"
« Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 01:04:00 AM by H. Rayleonarde III »

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #4453 on: October 22, 2014, 01:05:08 AM »
Felicity:
She stopped turning and giggled. "Would you answer the question."
*gives a boop.*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #4454 on: October 22, 2014, 01:06:47 AM »
Ray shrugged. "Depends. Ozy knows I hate his B.S. He also knows I'd stab him before I'd answer one of his inane questions." He toyed with the blade hilt.