The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Zombie Apocalypse Rp  (Read 67759 times)

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
Re: Zombie Apocalypse Rp
« Reply #4470 on: October 22, 2014, 01:55:18 AM »
*she looks at jacob silently for a moment* "you ok? You've been awfully quiet.."

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #4471 on: October 22, 2014, 01:56:21 AM »
Orion nodded. "Oh, cool.  Hey, you want a coat? I found a couple."

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #4472 on: October 22, 2014, 01:58:20 AM »
Acon shook her head. "I don't need one. I'm actually kind of hot." She fanned herself a moment before she began staring at Orion. "How do you feel?"

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #4473 on: October 22, 2014, 02:01:20 AM »
Orion looked at his two sets of arms, and shrugged. "Eh...they lock up every now and again, but it's not too bad." He rubbed the back of his head. "So...I'm fine."

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #4474 on: October 22, 2014, 02:03:13 AM »
Acon's tongues flicked and went into the empty socket in place of her left eye. "That's good."

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #4475 on: October 22, 2014, 02:06:23 AM »
Orion blinked behind his goggles. "Acon...your face looks different. Not a bad different...I think. Are you okay?"

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #4476 on: October 22, 2014, 02:07:39 AM »
*she stops for a moment* "I hear something...."

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #4477 on: October 22, 2014, 02:08:39 AM »
Acon shrugged. "I feel fine. Different? How so?" Acon felt her cheeks, wondering what he was talking about.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #4478 on: October 22, 2014, 02:15:38 AM »
Orion motioned for her to come closer. "I can't see. I just feel like something's off."

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #4479 on: October 22, 2014, 02:17:54 AM »
Acon crossed her arms and moved closer to Orion. She narrowed her eyes as she trapesed through the snow.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #4480 on: October 22, 2014, 02:21:19 AM »
Orion flinched. "Y-Your eye...it's not there. W-What happened?"

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #4481 on: October 22, 2014, 02:23:22 AM »
Acon tilted her head. "It's not?" She put an index finger in the socket. "Huh. Would ya look at that." Acon raised her brows and shrugged. "Wonder where it went."

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #4482 on: October 22, 2014, 02:25:51 AM »
Orion peered in the empty socket. "Hmm...nothing seems severed...y'know...you remind me of the three old women Hades had in the Disney movie Hercules."

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #4483 on: October 22, 2014, 02:29:21 AM »
Acon beamed. "I love Hercules! You mean the ladies with the thread and they like cut it when someone was gonna die?"

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #4484 on: October 22, 2014, 02:30:54 AM »
*zaida heard screaming in the distance and her heart raced, ears stood up, and her eyes widen* "oh no.. Please don't let it be.."