The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Zombie Apocalypse Rp  (Read 67762 times)

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
Re: Zombie Apocalypse Rp
« Reply #4485 on: October 22, 2014, 02:32:56 AM »
Orion nodded. "The three seers, yes." He chuckled, and aped an old woman's voice. "Indoor plumbing...it's gonna be big." Orion sighed. "I wish this stupid apocalypse wouldn't have happened. Lotty wouldn't be hyper-pregnant, I wouldn't have four arms, and Felicity wouldn't be traipsing around by herself...she's probably lost...scared...confused."

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • It's an otterly bizarre extravaganza!
    • Awards
  • Species: Otter
  • Coloring: Brown and light brown (the image is just a placeholder)
  • Height: 5"6
  • Currently: Living an empty existance.
« Reply #4486 on: October 22, 2014, 02:36:50 AM »
Felicity:
She appears behind Orion, before poking his arm. "Boop."
  • Avatar by: Some image i found on google that i liked, when found i will give proper accreditation.
The immensity of boops I shall bestow are equal to the very atoms which exist in the universe! Thus, this shall be my gift to the world, a boop of many, a boop to end all boops!
*gives a boop.*

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #4487 on: October 22, 2014, 02:36:55 AM »
Acon smiled. "The girl is fine. She knows exactly where she is and I think she's enjoying it." Acon chuckled. "What is and what will be, will soon be meaningless."

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #4488 on: October 22, 2014, 02:37:56 AM »
*zaida saw a bright glow deep in the mist and snowy weather* "no.. Please go no.." *she looks at jacob* "I got to go!! I need to check something!" *she began sprinting the way where the base was panicking*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #4489 on: October 22, 2014, 02:47:28 AM »
Orion flinched, and turned. "W-Who are you?" He didn't recognize Felicity all grown up. Ray sat on a rooftop, watching the exchange. Ozimandius sat beside him. "Do you really hate my questions?" Ray shook his head. "Nah, I just thought you possessed Felicity." Ozimandius flew up into the sky, and Ray drank from the vodka bottle Acon gave him earlier.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
Zombie Apocalypse Rp
« Reply #4490 on: October 22, 2014, 02:56:46 AM »
*zaida runs and stops at the base engulfed in flames* "NOOO!!!" *she runs in hearing the screams and cries of others* "this way!!" *she tries to lead them out only to find most of them trapped And injured with 3rd degree burns and most dead. She tries to open the doors but the handle burns her hand* "Aahhh!! Noo!!" *she runs covering her mouth from the smoke coughing a little trying to get a way to help but it was already to late the building was now collapsing from the fire  and explosions and zaida crawled her way out hopelessly and lays in the snow crying* "I-im sorry I'm so sorry!!" *she says weakly with the lack of oxygen and the world faded away slowly while watching the fire and she then passes out*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #4491 on: October 22, 2014, 03:23:28 AM »
Ray flew across the city, and saw the burning base. "Sometimes...you are just too big to survive." He smiled, and took off, laughing.

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #4492 on: October 22, 2014, 03:29:58 AM »
Acon gave them a smile before she walked away. Once Acon was a comfortable distance away, she lifted her feet and floated along.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #4493 on: October 22, 2014, 03:32:40 AM »
*zaida sits on her knees and looked as the flames go down and whispers* "I'm sorry.."

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #4494 on: October 22, 2014, 03:39:03 AM »
Ray spotted Acon, and dropped to her altitude. "So...always full of surprises."

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #4495 on: October 22, 2014, 03:40:44 AM »
Acon jumped. "Gah!!" She turned to narrow her eye at Ray. "The gig is up, huh? I didn't think you'd be back so soon."

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #4496 on: October 22, 2014, 03:42:42 AM »
Ray nodded. "Yep." He floated in front of her, and peered at her face. "Hmm...something's...ah!" He snapped, and reached into his pocket, and pulled out Acon's eye. "Found this...somewhere...I don't remember."

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #4497 on: October 22, 2014, 03:44:10 AM »
Acon raised a brow. "Oh good! You found it!" Acon chipped.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #4498 on: October 22, 2014, 04:00:15 AM »
Ray handed Acon her eye. "Yep, don't worry. I'm doomed to be a guardian for the rest of eternity."

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #4499 on: October 22, 2014, 04:02:40 AM »
Acon popped the eye in her mouth, chewed, then swallowed. "That sucks." She shrugged.