The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Zombie Apocalypse Rp  (Read 67843 times)

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
Re: Zombie Apocalypse Rp
« Reply #4725 on: November 18, 2014, 10:54:18 PM »
Ray watched Data stand, and smirked. "Oh! You're like a living punching bag! How great!" He drew his blade, and began making small lacerations across Data's body.

Offline Babydoll Animis

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
  • Im covered in colors pulled apart at the seams
    • Awards
« Reply #4726 on: November 19, 2014, 01:42:58 PM »
(((can i join in? :3 delete the post if not... meep)))

The small wolf woke up in a run down building. The light flickered dimmly and hung loosely overhead. He sat up and looked around to see a clutter of wheelchairs and medical beds in a corner. He began to panic and tremble slightly. He stood and coughed, he looked down to his sleeve and saw fresh blood. He screamed a bit as a few tears escaped his eyes and fell to the floor
 He looked to the broken down doorway and rushed into the hall. He seemed to e in a hospital. The overhead lights flickered just the same if they werent out. He rushed down to the end of the hall and turned to find a bathroom. He felt a sickness rise in his stomach so he rushed in and lurched over a sink.
After a bit of vomit drained down the drain, he turned on the water, surprised that the plumbing still worked. As he splashed some water in his face he looked up into the broken mirror and yelped at what stared back at him.
It was him alright. but one aye was pitch black with a red dot in the middle, the red veins spread out from the dot and stretched across onto his skin surrounding the eye. He touched it feeling no difference in texture. "W-Whats happening? Why am i here?" He looked in the mirror up to his shoulder and jumped a bit startled by a small light hovering by him. Not bright enough to attract attention it was almost as if you wouldnt notice it if it werent staring you right in the face.
Get out of here somethings coming
The wolf's ears perked as he heard the voice seeming to come from inside his head,"w-what? who's.... who's there?"
it doesnt matter right now just run
The wolf gulped and rushed out of the bathroom, he panted as he ran throught the halls trying to find a way out. He ran past what seemed like thousands of rooms and room signs before he found a broken window with a drain pipe running down next to it. He hesitated for a moment then turned back hearing a banging. A large decaying monster was standing at the end looking back at him and let out a loud roar. The wolf widened his eyes in fear and terror. He jumped out of the window cutting his arm on a shard of glass. He gripped onto th pipe for dear life as the monster slammed into the wall almost knocking him off. He tried to steady his breathing as the slid down the rusted pipe ad stood on the ground. He looked around and found a stray first aid kit pack with a small compact mirror. He grabbed the mirror and bandaged the scary looking eye. He grabbed the kit and threw it onto his back and gulped as he looked upon the ruined city.
Nothing worth having comes easy

Xbox live!
BL SoulwolfX

KIK: animatty

Offline SilverSolstive

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
« Reply #4727 on: November 20, 2014, 12:42:44 PM »
Remulus was the one between Data and Ray. He snarled his teeth and stood with his hands out giving one command. "Stop."

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • It's an otterly bizarre extravaganza!
    • Awards
  • Species: Otter
  • Coloring: Brown and light brown (the image is just a placeholder)
  • Height: 5"6
  • Currently: Living an empty existance.
« Reply #4728 on: November 20, 2014, 01:07:01 PM »
Data grabbed Ramulus's arm and struck him I'm in the stomach, before throwing him to the side.
  • Avatar by: Some image i found on google that i liked, when found i will give proper accreditation.
The immensity of boops I shall bestow are equal to the very atoms which exist in the universe! Thus, this shall be my gift to the world, a boop of many, a boop to end all boops!
*gives a boop.*

Offline Babydoll Animis

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #4729 on: November 20, 2014, 01:57:19 PM »
"Taia what are you getting yourself into?" Taia felt the blood drip dowb his arm, the adrenaline was dying down and he began to feel the cut. He layed the pack down and winced while sprayig a disinfectant on it then bandaging that up as well. He then started down the roadlittered with vacant cars. He checked each one to see if one worked, but to no avail. He did find a steel baseball bat however. Getting that he then looked out to the tall buildings and lowered his ears. "hello!?" his voice echoed out through the stale air. "Is... Is anyone there?!"

Xbox live!
BL SoulwolfX

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #4730 on: November 20, 2014, 01:59:39 PM »
A voice whispered loudly at Taia from one of the wrecked buildings. "Quiet! They'll hear you!"

Offline Babydoll Animis

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
« Reply #4731 on: November 20, 2014, 02:09:10 PM »
Taia jumped a bit from the whispering voice, he looked towards the building searching for the person, "wh-what? who's there?" he whispered back

Xbox live!
BL SoulwolfX

Offline Ryan Naismith

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • Hope, however desperate, is never without merit
  • Species: Coyote! Canis Latrans (best canine)
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 71 kilograms
  • Build: Toned
  • Currently: BACK
« Reply #4732 on: November 20, 2014, 02:11:10 PM »
They had been walking for a bit, and lee saw a figure walking in the street. He turned to felicity and whispered "friendly?" Before turning and aiming his rifle at it

FDF forever!

To judge from the notions expounded by theologians, one must conclude that God created most men simply with a view to crowding hell.
-Marquis de Sade
The way is lit. The path is clear.
We require only the strength to follow it.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #4733 on: November 20, 2014, 02:16:03 PM »
The voice spoke again. "Quiet! Get inside, quick, I'll meet you when you get inside."

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #4734 on: November 20, 2014, 02:26:39 PM »
Felicity shook her head. "Dead, like the other three..." She looked at Lee, smiling and blushing slightly.
  • Avatar by: Some image i found on google that i liked, when found i will give proper accreditation.
The immensity of boops I shall bestow are equal to the very atoms which exist in the universe! Thus, this shall be my gift to the world, a boop of many, a boop to end all boops!
*gives a boop.*

Offline Ryan Naismith

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
« Reply #4735 on: November 20, 2014, 02:39:34 PM »
"Alright...I guess." He lowered his rifle, turning to her and offering a smile "so... Where should we go next?"

FDF forever!

To judge from the notions expounded by theologians, one must conclude that God created most men simply with a view to crowding hell.
-Marquis de Sade

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #4736 on: November 20, 2014, 02:45:37 PM »
Felicity blushed even more. "Umm..."
*gives a boop.*

Offline Ryan Naismith

• Kuddly Kitten
« Reply #4737 on: November 20, 2014, 02:49:07 PM »
"You know I'd do anything for your cute little butt! And it is a cute one... So, I say again, what do you want to do?"

FDF forever!

-Marquis de Sade

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #4738 on: November 20, 2014, 04:30:15 PM »
"Put it this way, if you could see what we will be doing in a few hours... You'd be blushing too."
*gives a boop.*

Offline Ryan Naismith

• Kuddly Kitten
« Reply #4739 on: November 20, 2014, 04:32:32 PM »
"Oh?" Lee chuckled, smirking, and blushing slightly "well...I can guess... Let's go!"

FDF forever!

-Marquis de Sade