The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Zombie Apocalypse Rp  (Read 67883 times)

Offline Dubaku

• Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • Arrogant and proud
    • Awards
  • Species: African Wild Dog
  • Height: 6'2"
Re: Zombie Apocalypse Rp
« Reply #4845 on: December 09, 2014, 12:28:24 AM »
*Dubaku saw a BlackWatch convoy, two LAVs, one tank and two attack choppers, as well as foot soldiers* **censor**, not these assholes again. *one of the soldiers saw Acon and Taia, he then decided to accost them* "Hey! You two, what do you think you're doing out here?"
And your problem is mine how?...

Offline Babydoll Animis

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Im covered in colors pulled apart at the seams
    • Awards
« Reply #4846 on: December 09, 2014, 12:29:03 AM »
Taia gulped, "i-i have a w-weapon!" he backed away as he heard a robot like sound being made, "s-stay back!"
Why dont you let me handle it?
it was the voice from before, Taia ignored it and focued on the sounds getting louder and closer, "p-please... i dont wanna hurt anyone!"
He saw the soldier and let out a frightened squeal, he ran behind a car and covered his ears, "just go away!"
« Last Edit: December 09, 2014, 12:32:02 AM by SubAnimus »
Nothing worth having comes easy

Xbox live!
BL SoulwolfX

KIK: animatty

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #4847 on: December 09, 2014, 12:29:44 AM »
Acon scoffed and rolled her eyes. "Surviving! You?"

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #4848 on: December 09, 2014, 12:32:43 AM »
The raccoon blinked, as his radio barked to life. Some assault group, calling themselves Blackwatch were moving through the area. He was confused, so he decided to respond. "Blackwatch crews? I'm Ronnie DuVal, part of the...uhh..." He looked around, and found the notes of the last crew, denoting themselves as a containment crew. "I'm part of the containment crews, uh...hello?" Ronnie kicked himself, for sounding obviously like a civilian.

Offline Dubaku

• Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • Arrogant and proud
    • Awards
« Reply #4849 on: December 09, 2014, 12:34:37 AM »
*the soldier looked at Taia* "Oh no, a baseball bat, and all I have is an assault rifle" *he hit Taia in the face with the butt of his gun* "Now don't think I won't hesitate to blow your head off." *he looked at Acon* "You... well you didn't raise your weapon, so I guess I'll let you off with a warning."

Offline Babydoll Animis

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #4850 on: December 09, 2014, 12:35:59 AM »
Taia began to feel the blackened eye under his bandages pulsate softly, "n-no... i dont want to sleep...." the eye stopped and he listened to the two arguiing

Xbox live!
BL SoulwolfX

Offline Dubaku

• Handsome Horse
  • Arrogant and proud
    • Awards
« Reply #4851 on: December 09, 2014, 12:36:05 AM »
*BlackWatch comms chatter* "Step out of the vehicle, civilian, we're commandeering it." *they said to Ray*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #4852 on: December 09, 2014, 12:38:00 AM »
Ronnie chuckled. "I hate to break it to you, friends, but...erm...she's on her last legs, and out of ammo." He collected his stuff, and locked the hatch, hoping that they'd let him be.

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #4853 on: December 09, 2014, 12:39:12 AM »
(Acon was the one with the bat.)

Offline Dubaku

• Handsome Horse
  • Arrogant and proud
    • Awards
« Reply #4854 on: December 09, 2014, 12:42:55 AM »
"You're a civilian in a military vehicle, it doesn't matter, step out of the vehicle." *one of the tanks trains its cannon on the Bradley*

Okay, BlackWatch pointing a gun at it. Yep, it's friendly. (didn't sub say he had a bat?)

Offline Babydoll Animis

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
« Reply #4855 on: December 09, 2014, 12:43:05 AM »
Taia yelped as the gun made contact with his face, the bandages loosened slowly, he kept his eye shut as to not scre or cause one of the soldiers to hurt him. "i... i just want to go... please let me go..." he held his bat close, he couldnt tell if the pain he felt cam e from his eye or his recent attack.

Xbox live!
BL SoulwolfX

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #4856 on: December 09, 2014, 12:44:49 AM »
*she sets Venus in her crib and sighed thinking to herself* ~I'll protect you with all my life~

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #4857 on: December 09, 2014, 12:44:55 AM »
(Did he? I don't know. But Acon defiantly was waving hers around XD)

Acon sighed and turned to take her leave.

Offline Dubaku

• Handsome Horse
  • Arrogant and proud
    • Awards
« Reply #4858 on: December 09, 2014, 12:47:54 AM »
*the BlackWatch soldier laughed at Taia's plea* "Oh man... okay, that's my laugh for the day. I'll let ya off with a warning." *he got back with the convoy*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #4859 on: December 09, 2014, 12:48:15 AM »
Ronnie looked out the view port, and blinked. "Jesus! Calm down you guys." He undid the hatch, and climbed out, carrying whatever he could from the Bradly. Ronnie slid down the back, and shook his head. "Jeez, some sort of paramilitary group, think's they're top-shit." He started walking away.