The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Zombie Apocalypse Rp  (Read 65443 times)

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • It's an otterly bizarre extravaganza!
    • Awards
  • Species: Otter
  • Coloring: Brown and light brown (the image is just a placeholder)
  • Height: 5"6
  • Currently: Living an empty existance.
Re: Zombie Apocalypse Rp
« Reply #4935 on: December 11, 2014, 02:13:36 PM »
"I am Data..." Data gestured to the young boy sleeping on the ledge beside him. "That is Stephan, my son." He giggled. "Is Taia not a girl's name?"
  • Avatar by: Some image i found on google that i liked, when found i will give proper accreditation.
The immensity of boops I shall bestow are equal to the very atoms which exist in the universe! Thus, this shall be my gift to the world, a boop of many, a boop to end all boops!
*gives a boop.*

Offline Ryan Naismith

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • Hope, however desperate, is never without merit
  • Species: Coyote! Canis Latrans (best canine)
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 71 kilograms
  • Build: Toned
  • Currently: BACK
« Reply #4936 on: December 11, 2014, 02:18:32 PM »
Lee sighed, watching Taia an data converse from afar. The rifle that he had wasn't his... He found it slung over the back of an infected person, but it was a good rifle. Nice, solid wood stock, and a .30-30 caliber bolt. The action was nice and smooth once he gave it a bit of cleaning as well.

FDF forever!

To judge from the notions expounded by theologians, one must conclude that God created most men simply with a view to crowding hell.
-Marquis de Sade
The way is lit. The path is clear.
We require only the strength to follow it.

Offline Babydoll Animis

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Im covered in colors pulled apart at the seams
    • Awards
« Reply #4937 on: December 11, 2014, 02:19:43 PM »
Taia giggled loudly, "my my you arent afraid to say what you think! but yes it is a girlish name, wish i could change it but, " a red thread lashed across his paw as he took a small lick of the excaping blood, "this isnt my body..." as he ingested his blood hTaia closed his eys and crouched lightl as if his legs weakene, his ears perked as he opened his eyes, "mmmh huh? w-where am i?" he looked to data and squealed, he took out the bat strapped to his back and pointed it out at Data, "p-please... i dont want to c-cause trouble... oh just please... d-dont hurt me"
Nothing worth having comes easy

Xbox live!
BL SoulwolfX

KIK: animatty

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #4938 on: December 11, 2014, 02:27:06 PM »
Data smiled, stepping closer intimidatingly. "What if I do? Are you going to kill me with that?"
Felicity was next to Lee, she kissed him. "You know... We still haven't done what you promised we would do..."
  • Avatar by: Some image i found on google that i liked, when found i will give proper accreditation.
The immensity of boops I shall bestow are equal to the very atoms which exist in the universe! Thus, this shall be my gift to the world, a boop of many, a boop to end all boops!
*gives a boop.*

Offline Ryan Naismith

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
« Reply #4939 on: December 11, 2014, 02:29:07 PM »
Lee chuckled "hmm... We have not! But it looks like Mr guy there is going to hurt another guy... Let's make sure no-one gets hurt."

FDF forever!

To judge from the notions expounded by theologians, one must conclude that God created most men simply with a view to crowding hell.
-Marquis de Sade

Offline Babydoll Animis

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #4940 on: December 11, 2014, 02:29:30 PM »
Taia shook frozen in fear, he dropped the bat and huddled up covering his head with his paws, "please!"

Xbox live!
BL SoulwolfX

Offline Ryan Naismith

• Kuddly Kitten
« Reply #4941 on: December 11, 2014, 02:31:21 PM »
Lee growled, his finger tightening on the trigger. He would fire a warning shot to scare the other person off, he decided. He looked to felicity, knowing she would know what he would ask.

FDF forever!

-Marquis de Sade

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #4942 on: December 11, 2014, 03:18:38 PM »
Ronnie awoke, and held his head. "God...I need to eat."

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #4943 on: December 11, 2014, 03:21:40 PM »
"The man is scared and now has no way of defence, the other man is my father..." Felicity sighed. "Shoot my dad, that'll draw him up here..."
Data smiled wider and got extremely close to Taia. "I'm not going to hurt you... I have no use for you dead." He leaned forward and kissed Taia. "There's no need to be scared." He giggled, picked Stephen up and winked at Taia.
*gives a boop.*

Offline Ryan Naismith

• Kuddly Kitten
« Reply #4944 on: December 11, 2014, 03:28:20 PM »
"Good or bad?" Lee asked simply, his grip loosening on his rifle slightly as he saw data kiss Taia

FDF forever!

-Marquis de Sade

Offline Babydoll Animis

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
« Reply #4945 on: December 11, 2014, 03:29:38 PM »
Taia blushed brightly and looked up at Data shyly, he grabbed his bat and put it away then sat with his knees tucked into his chest. He quickly looked away as Data winked at him, his cheeks already burned brightly

Xbox live!
BL SoulwolfX

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #4946 on: December 11, 2014, 03:36:53 PM »
Ronnie stood, and looked for a way out.

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #4947 on: December 11, 2014, 03:38:34 PM »
Felicity shrugged. "My dad won't hurt us if that's what you mean, he'll just be slightly annoyed..."
Data sat beside Taia, still smiling. "How was it!?" He laughed.
*gives a boop.*

Offline Babydoll Animis

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
« Reply #4948 on: December 11, 2014, 03:42:11 PM »
"it.... th-that was my first.... my first k-kiss... s-so i guess it was good" he buried his face into his knees and let out a small emberrassed squeak, "w-what about you? er... wwhats your name?"

Xbox live!
BL SoulwolfX

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #4949 on: December 11, 2014, 03:49:13 PM »
Data lifted Taia's head. "Data, Data Integer and as a matter of fact, I did enjoy it." He kissed Taia again, deeper this time.
*gives a boop.*