The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Zombie Apocalypse Rp  (Read 65399 times)

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
Re: Zombie Apocalypse Rp
« Reply #4965 on: December 12, 2014, 07:24:00 PM »
Ronnie stood, and checked his equipment, before he started towards a strip mall. He hoped he could find something took keep his spirits up.

Offline Babydoll Animis

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
  • Im covered in colors pulled apart at the seams
    • Awards
« Reply #4966 on: December 13, 2014, 04:10:04 AM »
Taia kept an eye out, checking their surroundings, "o-oh it's fine... i can understand getting lonely... if that is what you are feeling..."
Nothing worth having comes easy

Xbox live!
BL SoulwolfX

KIK: animatty

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #4967 on: December 13, 2014, 04:20:40 AM »
Ronnie found an MP3 player, with a few songs on it. He set it on random, and plugged in some earbuds, as he continued to scavenge.

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • It's an otterly bizarre extravaganza!
    • Awards
  • Species: Otter
  • Coloring: Brown and light brown (the image is just a placeholder)
  • Height: 5"6
  • Currently: Living an empty existance.
« Reply #4968 on: December 13, 2014, 10:49:12 AM »
Data sighed. "Times have been tough..." He kissed Taia on the cheek. "But they'll be better now that you're here." He smiled kissing Taia again.
  • Avatar by: Some image i found on google that i liked, when found i will give proper accreditation.
The immensity of boops I shall bestow are equal to the very atoms which exist in the universe! Thus, this shall be my gift to the world, a boop of many, a boop to end all boops!
*gives a boop.*

Offline Babydoll Animis

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #4969 on: December 13, 2014, 12:19:36 PM »
Taia was taken by surprise yet again... but then he quickly returned Data's kiss. His ears twitched lightly

Xbox live!
BL SoulwolfX

Offline Dubaku

• Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • Arrogant and proud
    • Awards
  • Species: African Wild Dog
  • Height: 6'2"
« Reply #4970 on: December 13, 2014, 04:52:28 PM »
*Dubaku saw Taia with his bag of skittles, he then snatches them back up, seeing that the bag's still partially full of skittles* So,that's where those went. *he turns back to the large container* Well, looks like Imma have to haul this back to base for testing. Maybe see if Orion's got any knowledge on this stuff. *he picks up the container and lifts it over his head, he then heads back to base*
And your problem is mine how?...

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #4971 on: December 13, 2014, 11:31:44 PM »
Data and Taia eventually made it to a rundown hotel, some of the windows were smashed but the front door was barricaded. "We're here!"
  • Avatar by: Some image i found on google that i liked, when found i will give proper accreditation.
The immensity of boops I shall bestow are equal to the very atoms which exist in the universe! Thus, this shall be my gift to the world, a boop of many, a boop to end all boops!
*gives a boop.*

Offline Babydoll Animis

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
« Reply #4972 on: December 13, 2014, 11:41:25 PM »
Taia looked up at the hotel and smiled, "wow so you did all this?" his tail wagged a bit nervously

Xbox live!
BL SoulwolfX

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #4973 on: December 13, 2014, 11:48:43 PM »
"Most of it, the broken windows are a result of the people inside wanting a quick escape..." Data laughed nervously, before sliding a cabinet out of the way and crawling under the small space behind it, still holding Taia's hand. "Come on... This way."
*gives a boop.*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #4974 on: December 14, 2014, 01:13:02 AM »
Ronnie tailed Dubaku, curious as to what he was doing. He knew Dubaku wouldn't kill him...not if he announced himself...maybe. Hmm...I better stay hidden.

Offline Babydoll Animis

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
« Reply #4975 on: December 14, 2014, 04:16:13 AM »
Taia followed Data without hesitating, he sneezed a bit as a little dust landed on his snout

Xbox live!
BL SoulwolfX

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #4976 on: December 14, 2014, 12:00:39 PM »
Data pulled Taia through the gap, into the hotel lobby —which seemed like it had been ransacked, but was still liveable— the lobby was a large open space and to one side there were the counters to what had once been the check in/out desks. "This is my home... Stephan's room is number one three six, my room is one three seven, it's just across from Stephan's." he brought Taia into a close embrace, before kissing him again.
*gives a boop.*

Offline Babydoll Animis

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
« Reply #4977 on: December 14, 2014, 12:07:29 PM »
Taia kissed back and wrapped his arms around Data's sides, he lightly gripped at the back of Data's shirt.

Xbox live!
BL SoulwolfX

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #4978 on: December 14, 2014, 12:12:02 PM »
Data smiled against the kiss, moving both him and Taia towards the stairs. He broke the kiss briefly to speak. "How about... i show you... my room?" He spoke between breaths.
*gives a boop.*

Offline Babydoll Animis

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
« Reply #4979 on: December 14, 2014, 12:21:50 PM »
"s-sure" he started to kiss him again before heading up the steps

Xbox live!
BL SoulwolfX