The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Zombie Apocalypse Rp  (Read 65398 times)

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • It's an otterly bizarre extravaganza!
    • Awards
  • Species: Otter
  • Coloring: Brown and light brown (the image is just a placeholder)
  • Height: 5"6
  • Currently: Living an empty existance.
Re: Zombie Apocalypse Rp
« Reply #4980 on: December 14, 2014, 12:31:31 PM »
Once reaching the first floor Data knocked on Stephan's door, opening it slightly. "Hey, daddy is going to be going to bed, so don't disturb me while I'm doing so." A small 'okay' could be heard from beyond Stephan's door. Data smiled again and kissed Taia again, before directing him to his room while doing so.
  • Avatar by: Some image i found on google that i liked, when found i will give proper accreditation.
The immensity of boops I shall bestow are equal to the very atoms which exist in the universe! Thus, this shall be my gift to the world, a boop of many, a boop to end all boops!
*gives a boop.*

Offline Babydoll Animis

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
  • Im covered in colors pulled apart at the seams
    • Awards
« Reply #4981 on: December 14, 2014, 12:54:01 PM »
As they got to the doorway of his room, Taia hopped up onto Data, he wrapped his legs around Data's waist and kissed him deeply.
Nothing worth having comes easy

Xbox live!
BL SoulwolfX

KIK: animatty

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #4982 on: December 14, 2014, 12:58:46 PM »
Data blushed, a little shocked by Taia's sudden advancement. He giggled and returned the kiss —equally as deep— backing up towards the bed in his room.
  • Avatar by: Some image i found on google that i liked, when found i will give proper accreditation.
The immensity of boops I shall bestow are equal to the very atoms which exist in the universe! Thus, this shall be my gift to the world, a boop of many, a boop to end all boops!
*gives a boop.*

Offline Babydoll Animis

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #4983 on: December 14, 2014, 01:07:12 PM »
Taia was a bit surprised by his own movemoents. His chest raised and lowered much more quickly, he was getting warmer and warmer by the second. "D-Data... i... oh god..."

Xbox live!
BL SoulwolfX

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
Zombie Apocalypse Rp
« Reply #4984 on: December 14, 2014, 01:09:26 PM »
Data looked into Taia eyes, his chest moving like Taia's. "I-is something wrong?"
« Last Edit: December 14, 2014, 01:14:32 PM by Lottylives »
*gives a boop.*

Offline Babydoll Animis

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
« Reply #4985 on: December 14, 2014, 01:17:30 PM »
Taia shook his head, "i-it couldnt be more... p-perfect." he looked back into Data's eyes and leaned in for another kiss.

Xbox live!
BL SoulwolfX

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #4986 on: December 14, 2014, 05:20:33 PM »
Ronnie, trying to be stealthy in his Dubaku-following, failed to notice the half-zombie stuck under a car. He yelped, and fired several rounds into the undead, the report of the pistol echoing around the city, followed by the unholy cries of the undead.

Post Merge: December 15, 2014, 07:44:11 AM
After a few hours of following, Ronnie suddenly forgot why he was following Dubaku, or even who Dubaku was. He knew his name, and that the world had gone to hell. Ronnie blinked, and panicked. He ducked into a gas station, and moved shelving to cover the windows and door. Ronnie made sure he locked the rear entrance, and sat behind the shelf. He reached into his pack, and withdrew a notebook, labeled 'Read Me'. Ronnie raised an eyebrow, and read through it. His recent entries covered up to getting the Bradly, and subsequently losing it. Everything that transpired afterwards was lost, which confused him. Where are the army guys? Where's the Bradly? Why can't I remember? Ronnie flipped through to the end, where a note addressed to him, stated as follows. 'Ronnie, if you're reading this, then you've forgotten. This is you, from earlier. You'll keep forgetting everything, so for your own sake, write down everything in this book. It'll help you. ~R.' Ronnie felt lost, alone, and confused, as he sat, writing notes and the like.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2014, 07:44:11 AM by H. Rayleonarde III, Reason: Merged DoublePost »

Offline Dubaku

• Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • Arrogant and proud
    • Awards
  • Species: African Wild Dog
  • Height: 6'2"
« Reply #4987 on: December 15, 2014, 09:47:41 PM »
*Dubaku looked behind him to see if there was anyone following him* The f*ck? *he slowly turned back around and headed inside base camp* Yo, Orion! You here? I brought something that might interest you!
And your problem is mine how?...

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #4988 on: December 15, 2014, 09:51:31 PM »
One of the scientists in the base walked up to Dubaku. "You didn't hear?"

Offline Dubaku

• Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • Arrogant and proud
    • Awards
« Reply #4989 on: December 15, 2014, 09:53:05 PM »
Didn't hear what? *a puzzled look on his face*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #4990 on: December 15, 2014, 09:56:20 PM »
The scientist sighed. "We found Orion a few hours ago. Someone shot him, straight through his skull."

Ronnie shook himself awake, and looked around. He read his journal, and sighed. "Day one, again."

Offline Dubaku

• Handsome Horse
  • Arrogant and proud
    • Awards
« Reply #4991 on: December 15, 2014, 10:00:07 PM »
Whoa... what? Somebody shot him? *he stood there dumbfounded for a moment* Who did this?

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #4992 on: December 15, 2014, 10:01:31 PM »
The scientist shrugged. "We don't know. Whoever it was just shot him and left."

Offline Dubaku

• Handsome Horse
  • Arrogant and proud
    • Awards
« Reply #4993 on: December 15, 2014, 10:03:25 PM »
Did anyone notice a stranger walking in, or someone suspicious looking? Do we even have any witnesses?

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #4994 on: December 15, 2014, 10:04:51 PM »
The scientist blinked. "Oh, w-we found him out in the city. He wasn't picking up his radio, so we went and found him."