The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Zombie Apocalypse Rp  (Read 65327 times)

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
Re: Zombie Apocalypse Rp
« Reply #5025 on: December 18, 2014, 05:16:06 AM »
Orion moved his eyes horizontally, signifying 'no'.

Offline Dubaku

• Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • Arrogant and proud
    • Awards
  • Species: African Wild Dog
  • Height: 6'2"
« Reply #5026 on: December 18, 2014, 05:31:17 AM »
*Dubaku gets down on one knee and slams his hands into the ground, triggering a ground spike graveyard devastator, it wipes out all surrounding soldiers* Okay. *he turned back to Orion* now, what the hell happened? How did you survive a shot to the head? Are you like me?
And your problem is mine how?...

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #5027 on: December 18, 2014, 05:32:49 AM »
Orion furrowed his brow, as he could not speak.

Offline Murphy Meade Fox

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline
  • Currently: Typing
« Reply #5028 on: December 18, 2014, 10:51:06 AM »
After Nova had finished rigging the cars alarms to go off Novak and Nova made there way to the top of the building Nova had previously scouted on. "Ok now." Novak said having Nova trigger the alarms to go off in sequential order out of the city. The first went off triggering a wave of infected to sprint at the alarm. Novak and Nova already moving into the city via a sky bridge from one building to the next. But before the two of them could enter the second building the doors on the other side of the bridge burst open and a flurry of what looked like military personal rushed in guns raised. "Hands up," one of the men ordered. Novak and Nova raised there hands slowly. "Turn around and walk backwards toward us slowly," The soldier barked. "Novak we should run there just gonna kill us." Nova pleaded with Novak but Novak shook the idea off as if they wanted too they could kill them immediately. but they have not yet and Novak was curious why. The soldiers searched them removing there bags searching there pockets and patting them down for weapons. "Ok then please fallow us we need to question you about some things." They fallowed the soldiers passing rooms full of people eating and sleeping. Nova was holding tightly onto Novaks shoulder. They were lead to a room empty with two chairs bottles of water and a large guy in outfit sitting on the other end of the table.

"Please sit," the man said as he stood up trying not to sound or be rude. they sat and Nova started chugging the bottled water. "Heh she's pretty thirsty huh." The man said trying to ease tension. "Who are you?" Asked Novak. "Well we were part of the military," The mans expression changed to one of sadness. "When the military failed to contain the infection whoever was left formed small groups but now the large horde outside is gone and we can either leave or make this city a fortress. "Novak looked out a window at a large building across the large downtown area. "Then what are we doing here?" He asked turning to the man. "And why are you still in this building?" Nova interrupted. "Well as you can imagine its easier to protect one area when the only way up is through a one way bridge, we blew out the stair cases in this building. And currently you are here of your own accord. you didn't attack so we didn't retaliate, you can leave whenever you want."

• Signature art by: Me
William The Kat

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • It's an otterly bizarre extravaganza!
    • Awards
  • Species: Otter
  • Coloring: Brown and light brown (the image is just a placeholder)
  • Height: 5"6
  • Currently: Living an empty existance.
« Reply #5029 on: December 18, 2014, 10:43:11 PM »
Data stroked Taia's head. "T-Taia... I... Umm... I... Should tell you something..." He hugged Taia closer.
  • Avatar by: Some image i found on google that i liked, when found i will give proper accreditation.
The immensity of boops I shall bestow are equal to the very atoms which exist in the universe! Thus, this shall be my gift to the world, a boop of many, a boop to end all boops!
*gives a boop.*

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #5030 on: December 18, 2014, 11:31:44 PM »
*zaida was looking for supplies in the building*

Offline Dubaku

• Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • Arrogant and proud
    • Awards
  • Species: African Wild Dog
  • Height: 6'2"
« Reply #5031 on: December 18, 2014, 11:35:53 PM »
Orion, Imma get you back to camp. We need you, man.
And your problem is mine how?...

Offline Babydoll Animis

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Im covered in colors pulled apart at the seams
    • Awards
« Reply #5032 on: December 20, 2014, 02:21:15 AM »
Taia looked up at Data with tear stained fur and sniffled, "y-yes? w-what is it?"
Nothing worth having comes easy

Xbox live!
BL SoulwolfX

KIK: animatty

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #5033 on: December 21, 2014, 06:13:25 PM »
*Jacob searches many dead infected*"Well...salvaging doesn't go with my luck"
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #5034 on: December 21, 2014, 06:16:12 PM »
"I... I suffer from some... Mental problems..." Data sighed.
  • Avatar by: Some image i found on google that i liked, when found i will give proper accreditation.
The immensity of boops I shall bestow are equal to the very atoms which exist in the universe! Thus, this shall be my gift to the world, a boop of many, a boop to end all boops!
*gives a boop.*

Offline Babydoll Animis

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Im covered in colors pulled apart at the seams
    • Awards
« Reply #5035 on: December 22, 2014, 03:39:53 AM »
Taia places a paw on Data's cheek, "is that all? that doesnt matter ill be with you no matter what. but just to be clear what are we dealing with?"
Nothing worth having comes easy

Xbox live!
BL SoulwolfX

KIK: animatty

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #5036 on: December 23, 2014, 07:10:51 PM »
"Schizophrenia... Multiple personality disorder... That kind of thing..." Data sighed. "I'm sorry if i ever hurt you..."
*gives a boop.*

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5037 on: January 05, 2015, 09:27:00 AM »
*Jacob flips a ring over his finger and sighs remembering gigi and gaia*"**censor**....cant do much now except see them in my hallucinations...."*He looks at his empty pill bottle*
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #5038 on: January 05, 2015, 11:48:29 AM »
*zaida slept and gasps waking up with fear*

If you want peace, then prepare for war

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5039 on: January 05, 2015, 03:31:28 PM »
*He sits against a wall holding his head while having visions*