The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Zombie Apocalypse Rp  (Read 67784 times)

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
Re: Zombie Apocalypse Rp
« Reply #510 on: June 29, 2014, 07:32:29 AM »
*I laugh a little before speaking.* "Not that I can think of...let me come up, and I'll bring up a map." *A few minutes pass, and the pneumatic whoosh of the lift can be heard from the basement.  I limp up from the basement, and trudge to Gaia, map in hand.* "So, a museum, eh? Well..." *I roll out the map on the floor.*

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #511 on: June 29, 2014, 07:34:22 AM »
"Ya I'm thinking there's gotta be armor and I mean no one can bite through armor so why not besides there's also extraordinary weapons made in the past and some very well made so i might pick some stuff up"

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #512 on: June 29, 2014, 07:37:17 AM »
"Some might be broken or weak but ima still find stuff maybe make my own armor out of scratch"

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #513 on: June 29, 2014, 07:40:08 AM »
*I nod.* "No...no normals can't bite through armor...but Husband's will crush your bones. Some special ones would open you like a can of Cambel's Chunky...That, and you can't really move fast in heavy armors."

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #514 on: June 29, 2014, 07:43:52 AM »
"Ya I'm just trying to get something to cover my arms and maybe my neck because from seeing this start they go for weak places some even spit into open cuts or eyes/mouths some grow smarter so ima step up my game"

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #515 on: June 29, 2014, 07:44:39 AM »
"Also might pick up some meds and health packs maybe find fresh food"

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #516 on: June 29, 2014, 07:53:30 AM »
*I nod.* "Not a bad plan...though going to hospitals is risky business...As for coverings, I got a couple of DIY tricks.  Take a bunch of magazines; Vogue or what have you, wrap them around your arms, and duct tape them together.  Thick enough to stop bites without slowing you down."

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #517 on: June 29, 2014, 07:56:15 AM »
"Smart well ima go head out to the city won't be long.. Oh do happen to have a walkie-talkie I can take just in case somthing goes wrong or I need help"

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #518 on: June 29, 2014, 08:02:48 AM »
*I pat my body.* "Uhh...I don't have a walkie...I could jerry rig something...but that'd take a while."

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #519 on: June 29, 2014, 08:11:26 AM »
"That will be fine for now ima go to sleep you should gets some rest too" *smiles*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #520 on: June 29, 2014, 08:14:22 AM »
*I lean against the wall, head drooping.* "Yeah...maybe I should..."

Offline Scout Brighton

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Don't be shy! I already am... .-.
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: White Tigress
  • Coloring: White, Neon Green, Neon Pink
  • Height: 5' 2'
  • Weight: 105 lbs.
  • Build: Small
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: This world is dangerous...but so beautiful...
« Reply #521 on: June 29, 2014, 08:16:14 AM »
A wolf limps down the edge of the road. Her clothes are torn, and her left paw and arm are coated in blood up to the elbow. Her hood is down, and her right leg is bent outwards slightly, as she walks putting little pressure on it. She holds a flashlight in her right paw. She spots the cabin just off the side of the road and notices lights on through the windows, along with passing shadows. She heavily limps up to the door, then weakly knocks on the door. She calls quietly. "Hello?! I-is anyone in there...?-" She says to herself. "-please be living..."
« Last Edit: June 29, 2014, 08:29:27 AM by Scout Brighton »
Several pens escape these words, but I guess that doesn't matter 'cause they'll be heard anyway, someday, if I could just find a way to explain...
Blank sheets of paper avoiding lines, but I guess I'll confess when time is right...
Little lies that I've lived with everyday...

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #522 on: June 29, 2014, 08:18:41 AM »
*I stand up with a start, grabbing my shotgun and a light.  I walk over to the door, and open it.* "Christ! You're a mess...get in here." *I place a paw on the wolf's shoulder, leading them in.*
« Last Edit: June 29, 2014, 08:24:19 AM by H. Rayleonarde III »

Offline Scout Brighton

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Don't be shy! I already am... .-.
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: White Tigress
  • Coloring: White, Neon Green, Neon Pink
  • Height: 5' 2'
  • Weight: 105 lbs.
  • Build: Small
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: This world is dangerous...but so beautiful...
« Reply #523 on: June 29, 2014, 08:24:00 AM »
She limps in with a couple grunts, then leans against the wall and lets out a heavy sigh, not saying any words but looking at the floor.
Several pens escape these words, but I guess that doesn't matter 'cause they'll be heard anyway, someday, if I could just find a way to explain...
Blank sheets of paper avoiding lines, but I guess I'll confess when time is right...
Little lies that I've lived with everyday...

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #524 on: June 29, 2014, 08:24:01 AM »
*Wakes up startled* "wtf where she come from!!? ???