The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Zombie Apocalypse Rp  (Read 67846 times)

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
Re: Zombie Apocalypse Rp
« Reply #735 on: July 02, 2014, 09:09:40 PM »
"And it shows some numbers

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #736 on: July 02, 2014, 09:20:01 PM »
"I said how do Defilers breed?"
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #737 on: July 02, 2014, 09:22:24 PM »
*I nod.* "Uh-huh.  Can...ah...do you see an icon labeled Over-underscore-Watch?  I need you to activate it, and tell me the what it says.  Don't worry about the numbers, I was playing around with the background the other day." *I release Gaia's paw, and stumble over towards the Dragons voice.* "Come here, Mister Dragon.  I don't want to upset the women, it's pretty gruesome."

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #738 on: July 02, 2014, 09:35:27 PM »
"My name Jacob"
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #739 on: July 02, 2014, 09:56:12 PM »
*I hold out my paw.* "Come here, Jacob, and I will share the secrets of the Defiler."

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #740 on: July 02, 2014, 09:58:55 PM »
"Alright tell me..."

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #741 on: July 02, 2014, 10:06:46 PM »
"Okay...so you know those little spider things that came out of it?  They essentially carry the material needed for reproduction.  They have to bite a female, and the material is carried around the body through the bloodstream, until it reaches an egg-cell, where it corrupts the genetic code in the cell.  The now corrupted cell goes through a similar process to actual conception, but at an accelerated rate.  This results in a gestation period of approximately 2 weeks, instead of 18 weeks."  *I turn, and gaze over towards Ebony and Gaia.* "That's why I'm worried, you can fix it, but only if you catch the material the day of."  *I turn back to Jacob.* "Though, several tests confirmed that being bitten by the Swarmer is not half as bad as actually being caught by the Defiler itself.  That thing will constrict its prey, and pump the material into them for as long as it can.  For males, actually does what it did to me, hallucinations, blindness.  For women...its...its a bad way to go." *I rub the back of my neck.*

Offline Ben

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • So much has changed
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Different hues of grey
  • Height: 6'1"
  • Weight: 213 lbs
  • Currently: Thinking too much.
« Reply #742 on: July 02, 2014, 10:19:11 PM »
"Well that sounds like a 'fun' experience, ray you need me to do anything for ya"
  • Signature art by: N/A

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #743 on: July 03, 2014, 02:02:48 AM »
*I gaze over at Ben.* "Yeah...I need a...a flamethrower, in case things go south.  I'm also gonna need a lot of alcohol...just in case."

Offline Ben

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • So much has changed
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Different hues of grey
  • Height: 6'1"
  • Weight: 213 lbs
  • Currently: Thinking too much.
« Reply #744 on: July 03, 2014, 09:51:33 AM »
"Sounds good I'll get looking"
  • Signature art by: N/A

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #745 on: July 03, 2014, 03:07:46 PM »
"Ok I need to tell you guys somthing earlier today a zombie didn't attack me just looked at me and walked on I check for bites but I had none do any of you know what's happening to me"

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #746 on: July 03, 2014, 08:45:02 PM »
"Is it happening to all of us wait I think I'm going crazy was it a dream?!"

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #747 on: July 04, 2014, 02:23:33 AM »
*I make my way over to Gaia, feeling the air.  Eventually, I brush her arm, and stare at her blindly.* "That's...that's not right...Umm...I wish I had that damn flamethrower...we need to get to the lab, as soon as possible.  But the Swarmers pose to great a risk to go down...J-Just stay calm, and I'll figure this out....I hope."

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #748 on: July 18, 2014, 03:01:20 PM »
((Lets hope this isnt a dead topic))

Jacob awakens in the basement and looks at the now abandoned cabin,the dim light gleams through the cracked windows jacob yells "GUY'S....ARE YOU HERE!?!"

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #749 on: July 19, 2014, 05:42:37 AM »
*I awaken, in the middle of the living room, the coffee table shattered beneath me. I sit up, rubbing the back of my head.* "Aaaah....that you dragon? Must have been a blowout...Anyone hurt?" *I blink a few times, and shout out.* "Hey! I can see!"