The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Zombie Apocalypse Rp  (Read 67855 times)

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
Re: Zombie Apocalypse Rp
« Reply #750 on: July 19, 2014, 05:46:46 AM »
*Wakes up in the middle of the forest dizzy looking to the small puddle besides me I gasp in shock seeing my eyes glow bright neon green it was hard making out the word but finally coming out of my mouth* "were...... A...are you guys" *then rubbing my head*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #751 on: July 19, 2014, 05:56:20 AM »
*I stand up, and wobble slightly.  I move over to the small panel on the wall.  After a few moments, a small camera and PA pop up in the forest.  The camera pans around, and after a few moments, it passes Gaia.* "Hm...." *The PA crackles to life.* "Gaia! Are you alright?  Thank god you fell here...you alright?"

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #752 on: July 19, 2014, 05:58:46 AM »
*looks around then putting her hands against her head* "too much voice?!" *her heart pumps faster every minute while panicking*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #753 on: July 19, 2014, 06:05:58 AM »
*The PA lowers in volume.* "Calm down...stay calm...can you see the number on this camera? I need you to tell me."

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #754 on: July 19, 2014, 06:09:11 AM »
*looks at the camera squinting then reading the numbers outloud*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #755 on: July 19, 2014, 06:10:49 AM »
*I chuckle airly.* "That's twenty four...are you alright? I'm coming to get you, stay put."

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #756 on: July 19, 2014, 06:12:05 AM »
"Ok ok it's ok" *i tell myself slowly while looking around*

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #757 on: July 19, 2014, 06:13:47 AM »
*Jacob walks outside,the fog masks half of his eyesight,"GUYS!?!"
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #758 on: July 19, 2014, 06:17:58 AM »
*A few minutes pass, and I emerge from the bushes.* "Damn...you okay? Thank god I found you first." *I scoop up Gaia, and carry her towards the cabin.* "You're some kind of lucky, surviving direct exposure to a blowout.  Everything alright?" *I look at Gaia, with a genuine look of concern.*

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #759 on: July 19, 2014, 06:19:22 AM »
"No somthings wrong.... With me someone did somthing to me my eyes were blue now there neon green I have no pupils as well and I feel weird"

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #760 on: July 19, 2014, 06:22:00 AM »
*Jacob looks at his body and notices his skin has been torn off...revealing his robotic chassis*
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #761 on: July 19, 2014, 06:22:58 AM »
*I walk solemnly onward.* "Huh...well we'll get you in the lab, the Swarmers have died or left by now." *I sigh, and approach the cabin, a tear rolls down my face.* "Just...stay with us, miss..."

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #762 on: July 19, 2014, 06:25:33 AM »
*Jacob walks toward ray,his robotic hinges and gears clanking*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #763 on: July 19, 2014, 06:29:02 AM »
*I continue towards the cabin, looking at the silhouette of Jacob.* "Miss Gaia, I'm going to have to set you down, something unnatural this way comes." *I place her on the ground gingerly, and draw my handgun.* "Don't come any closer! Be you living or be you dead?"

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #764 on: July 19, 2014, 06:30:09 AM »
*Looks at Jacob confused*