The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Zombie Apocalypse Rp  (Read 67863 times)

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
Re: Zombie Apocalypse Rp
« Reply #795 on: July 21, 2014, 03:56:08 AM »
*I stumble upon Juliet, and quickly move over to her.* "Come with me. There's a rather nasty vermin scurrying about down here." *As I finish the statement, the Swarmer jumps on my back, almost knocking me back, causing me to drop my gun. I quickly turn it around, holding it away from my body. I look at Juliet and nod at the gun.* "Shoot it shoot it!"

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #796 on: July 21, 2014, 03:58:23 AM »
*Gets grabbed by a tentacle*"OH HELL NO!!!!" *Grabs the tentacle and pulls causing the skin on the tentacle to slowly rip apart*
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #797 on: July 21, 2014, 04:04:08 AM »
*pushes Jacob back*  "STOP!" *and stands tall over him* "it didn't hurt u so why would you hurt it!" *as my eyes slowy turn to a blood red shining in the shadow as I snarl*

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #798 on: July 21, 2014, 04:09:58 AM »
*Snaps tentacle in half,Eyes turn red*"WELL GO GET IMPLANTED BY A DEFILER AND SEE IF IT WASNT TRYING TO HURT YOU!!!!"

Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #799 on: July 21, 2014, 04:14:14 AM »
"Looks at jacob* "I... I'm sorry" *as my eyes turn green* "I don't know what happening to me I was controlling myself that...that wasn't me"

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #800 on: July 21, 2014, 04:21:28 AM »
*Eyes turn Black*"Hmph i cant seem to control red,green,blue or white"

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #801 on: July 21, 2014, 04:30:50 AM »
"Damn, she's in shock.  Gaia! Dragon! Help! Gotta Swarmer, and the survivor's in shock! Help!" *I continue struggling, as the Swarmer begins trying to attack Juliet.* "No you don't!"

Offline AlmarRaccoon

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Oh snap, do a little dance!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Brown, Orange, Red
  • Height: 5" 9'
  • Weight: 125 lbs
  • Build: lean
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: New colors for my fursona :)
« Reply #802 on: July 21, 2014, 06:56:19 PM »
A raccoon wearing cargo pants, a dark green vest, and a bandana around his neck walks through the forest at a leisurely pace, enjoying the freedom of not being cramped inside a city filled with the infected. His pack is heavy with the canned foods he scavenged in different towns and cities. He stops abruptly and listens closely. A struggle? He runs in the directly of the noise, hesitating when he sees the cabin.
"Who knows what's in there..."
He sighs deeply, then runs to the cabin, puts his ear against the door and hears: "the survivor's in shock! Help!"
Almar takes his fire axe off his back and pushes open the door, ready for what ever is inside.
Seeing no one inside, he cautiously makes his way to the basement door and quickly moves down the stairs. Seeing a raccoon wrestling with the swarmer, he runs to the raccoon, pulls out his bowie knife for fear that the axe could harm the struggling survivor, and stabs the blade into the creature.
  • Avatar by: Casual-Dhole, I changed the colors up a bit though
  • Signature art by: MrRazot

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!
4 Star Senior Officer

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #803 on: July 21, 2014, 07:01:40 PM »
*I grunt in surprise, as the blade sticks threw it, covering my face in a brackish liquid.* "Ah, god damn!" *I spit and sputter as I wipe the liquid away, looking at the newest survivor.* "Ah...many thanks, friend." *I sigh.* "...Help me up, will you?" *I offer my paw up to the raccoon.*

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #804 on: July 21, 2014, 07:05:07 PM »
*as I stay on my knees in one room Drooling blood as I make a snarl and wipe it off hoping          no one saw then look at the infected bite mark which I had ever since yesterday* "why...I... I'm i not turning?"

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #805 on: July 21, 2014, 07:08:35 PM »
*as I keep my self calm and cover the wound with bandages then putting my shirt over it I grab my backpack then a tear drips down my cheek as I pack items to leave* "I have to leave I could hurt them I'm to dangerous to stay" *as I whisper to myself*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #806 on: July 21, 2014, 07:11:23 PM »
*I look at the raccoon for a few moments more, before standing up.* "Alright....anyway, thanks for your help...I gotta collect my people..." *As I walk away, I hear Gaia mumbling.* "Gaia? You okay? I heard something growl..." *I walk towards where I heard her.*

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #807 on: July 21, 2014, 07:12:14 PM »
"I have to leave" *i answer toward ray* "I'm sorry"

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #808 on: July 21, 2014, 07:13:57 PM »
*I shake my head, confused.* "Wait...what? You have to...to go? What's wrong? C'mon, please don't."

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #809 on: July 21, 2014, 07:15:44 PM »
*i show him the bite mark on my side* "I had it ever since yesterday when I woke up in the woods a zombie probably bit me when I was unconscious this is why I have to go I don't want to hurt anyone"