The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Senji's Story: Neko of the Unknown Void  (Read 1004 times)

Offline Senjiku Ayakashi

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Music is everything currently
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox Demon, and Snow Wolf
  • Coloring: Orange and black, white chest. White with a blue streaks
  • Height: 6'1
  • Weight: 133#
  • Build: Skinny/ muscular
  • Currently: HAPPY AND HYPER!
Senji's Story: Neko of the Unknown Void
« on: July 13, 2014, 03:01:33 AM »

-Dream-   There’s a girl off in the distance. I’m crawling trying to reach her. One hand in front of the other, I try to stand only to collapse. Giving up I roll onto my back and lay there. Suddenly the girl is above me, her features are that of a girl around the age of 16 but she has “cat ears.” She had the smell of strawberries floating around her. Her hair was a long auburn red which added accent to her beautiful blue eyes. At the edge of the iris a small section was a deep dark red. Her skin had a light tone to it, no form of disruption on the skin. She had a smile that made you want to smile back. She was wearing a red dress that seems as if it were made of the purest silk.
            She bends over her hair just barely falling past her chest. Her left ear flicked as she got closer to me. I layed there unsure whether or not I should reach up and touch her or not. Her hair touched my face and…..
-Reality-   I jolt awake; I’m drenched in sweat gasping for air. Slowly I reach up to scratch my head while I look around making sure I’m in my room. “Ugh what is up with this dream? This is the second time it’s happened! I just want to know who that girl is.” I look over at my clock and notice that its 4:03 am. “aww man come on couldn’t I have gotten a couple more minutes of sleep” I get up and throw my clothes making sure everything is perfect as the student council president needs to set an example. “Alright well I need to hurry to catch the second bus if I want to get those papers approved for the festival in time!” I run out the door forgetting I’m on the second story and trip over the rail and land on my back hitting the ground pretty hard. “Ahh, ow, ow, ow that hurt” I scratch my head sitting on the ground preparing to get up. “Um Akuya-kun are you okay” A light voice says coming from the gate?
            Next the sound of walking can be heard and above me appears Rin Chizuho my childhood friend and vice student council president. “A-are you okay Akuya-kun” she ask’s again? “Ahhahaha yeah I’m fine thanks for asking Rin-san” I say slowly standing up and dusting myself off. “Well we need to hurry I want to catch the first bus because we still have a lot of work left to do on the festival preparations” she says grabbing my hand and tugging me along. “Gah alright I can walk on my own” I yell moving a bit faster to keep up with her. “We are going to have to take the long route to catch up with the first bus and we need to run so let’s go!” I say as I begin running with Rin-san right on my heels.
            About halfway there Rin-san stops and says “hey Akuya-kun you seem bothered is everything okay?” “Hmm, oh yeah everything’s fine why do you ask?” I say as I stop a bit further ahead because I didn’t realize she had stopped. “You just seem to be acting different this week like something’s wrong. You know that if there’s anything wrong you can always count on me to be there.” She said smiling and running up to catch up with me. “Alright well I’ll let you know if there’s anything wrong also should we run to reach the bus stop.” I ask a bit puzzled. I didn’t feel different was it the way I was walking maybe? “No we don’t have to run we have enough of time to reach the bus stop before it gets there” she says keeping pace with my footsteps. “Hey Akuya-kun what do you think of me? I mean we’ve been friends for a long time and I’m just curious” she says while walking. We continue to walk for awhile and the bus stop come in sight “Well Rin-san you’re like a little sister to me.” “Oh really alright then” she says speeding up a bit forcing me to speed up to keep up with her. “Did I say something to upset you Rin-san?” “No I’m fine let’s go” she says running up to the bench and taking a seat.
            After about forty-five minutes later we get off the bus and walk for about fifteen minutes to reach the campus. As we enter I look around the entrance I notice a group of first year girls chatting and laughing. As Rin-san and I walk by them we both wave and say good morning. I give a slight smile as they run over and begin walking with us. The first to catch up with us is a blonde haired girl; she smiles brightly and says “good morning Akuya-senpai and Rin-senpai. What brings you to school so early?” The others walk up and say good morning. Rin-san replies “just here to finish up some student council work, what about you girls why are you here so early?” They look at each other and then say “we heard that Akuya-senpai gets here early and sometimes exercises and we were hoping to talk to him!”
            My eyebrows rise “Eh, why me” I asked stunned? The third stood off to the side, her light blue hair lying softly across her shoulders. She had a slim body, and blushed as the blonde haired girl pushes her in front of me. “Well ask him” she says ad she steps back away from the girl. The girl looks up blushing as she stammers “My…na-name is….. My name is Namoki Seyuna. I was w.w.w.wondering if A-Akuya-senpai would….” She blushes deeply and turns away. The blonde haired girl stepped forward and says “What she’s trying to say is that she’s wondering if you would come over and visit our food stand? She’s going to be cooking and she would like if you would taste her food.” “Well I would love to, but there will be a few other things I have to attend to before I will be able to visit. Also my own stand will be cooking if you’d like you can come visit and taste some of the desserts” I reply without another thought. The girl whirls around a smile now placated across her face, giving off a gleam that would brighten anyone’s day. “Alright thank you, I understand you have other stuff you will have to see to and I’ll be sure to come over to taste Akuya-senpai’s cooking. Well I guess we should let you guys get to that work!” The three girls walk over to the side of the entrance to the south building and begin chatting again.
            Rin-san and I make our way to the student council room and take our seats. We split the giant stack into two and begin sifting through them, stamping for acception and throwing away the disapprovals. After about another thirty minutes Kariyu Genji walks in and yells loudly “I’m on time Akuya-senpai! Is there any work for me at 5:30 this beautiful morning?” I stand up and split Rin-sans stack. Next I walk over and slam the large stack down in front of his seat. “Gah senpai I was joking c-cant you take it easy today” he says staring at the stack of papers now sitting in front of him. “No we have to get these done today so that means you’ll be up here during lunch also” I said sitting back down. “Oh sounds like Kariyu has already messed with Akuya-senpai” Otsumi Pakori walks in and walks all the way behind me, throwing her arms around my neck and leaning over in a seductive manner. “Akuya-senpai is there anything I can do for you and can I get my portion of the work” she says leaning more pushing her breasts against my neck. “First you can get off me, second you can take this and get to work” I split my stack and slide it to her. “Thank you Akuya-senpai” she removes herself from around me and takes the stack. The first bell rings and hour later signaling that first period is starting soon.
Thanks for reading! Please tell me what you think I am thinking about revising this chapter as to add a bit more detail to it.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2014, 03:09:08 AM by Senjiku Ayakashi »
Skeletons- Heartist :
 I tried to find a way

to bury all the pain

but these skeletons these skeletons these skeletons wont sleep

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
Re: Senji's Story: Neko of the Unknown Void
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2014, 03:06:48 PM »
Wow.....This is amazing....This is a really good story.
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Senjiku Ayakashi

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Music is everything currently
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox Demon, and Snow Wolf
  • Coloring: Orange and black, white chest. White with a blue streaks
  • Height: 6'1
  • Weight: 133#
  • Build: Skinny/ muscular
  • Currently: HAPPY AND HYPER!
Re: Senji's Story: Neko of the Unknown Void