The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: If you had a time machine  (Read 2142 times)

Offline Jay_Foxx

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
    • The Worlds of Jason Finigan
    • Awards
  • Species: Red Fox
  • Coloring: Red, White, Black
  • Height: 5' 6"
  • Weight: 165
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: Playful
Re: If you had a time machine
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2014, 12:42:21 PM »
I would go back to the time when I was 14 and in high school and tell the guy I had a secret crush on how much I loved him and to not cross the road the day he was killed so that he would still be alive.  :'(

Offline Ryan Naismith

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • Hope, however desperate, is never without merit
  • Species: Coyote! Canis Latrans (best canine)
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 71 kilograms
  • Build: Toned
  • Currently: BACK
« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2014, 04:08:21 AM »
I would cheat on algebra two.

And maybe make it so that we had fully automatic weapons around the time of the civil war.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FDF forever!

To judge from the notions expounded by theologians, one must conclude that God created most men simply with a view to crowding hell.
-Marquis de Sade
The way is lit. The path is clear.
We require only the strength to follow it.

Offline Bronies are cool

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2014, 05:13:27 AM »
I would probably tell my younger self not to buy so much random useless stuff
I produce electronic music. I'm not amazing but i have fun doing it

Offline ShilaSiku

• Boisterous Bear
  • Name means Fire and Ice
    • Awards
  • Species: Malamute
  • Coloring: Black & White
  • Height: 5' 8"
  • Build: Looking good ;)
  • Currently: F.U.N.
« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2014, 06:06:19 PM »
^haha I know how you feel^
In ancient times, the land lay covered in forests,  where, from ages long past, dwelt the spirits of
the gods. Back then, man and beast lived in harmony, but as time went by, most of the great
forests were destroyed. Those that remained were guarded by gigantic beasts who owed their
allegiances to the Great Forest Spirit. For those were the days of gods and of demons...

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2014, 03:57:26 AM »
I would go forward in time and steal half-life 3...hehehe my secret >.>
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Trixsie Vixen

• Vixen Goddess
  • Global Moderator
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Received through special limited time events This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • *Giggles*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Sherwood Fox
  • Coloring: Like a fire in a blizzard
  • Height: 165 cm
  • Weight: 80 kg
  • Build: Curvy
  • Currently: She flies now!?
« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2014, 02:30:27 PM »
I would go back in time to change things only to find that it was my interference which caused them to happen all along.  Then feel sad.

Offline aperson1

• Boisterous Bear
  • I couldn't make any good usernames so I got this.
    • Awards
  • Species: Red fox (feral)
  • Coloring: Red
  • Height: 2.5 feet
  • Weight: 90 pounds
  • Currently: most likely doing something astronomy-related
« Reply #21 on: September 05, 2014, 03:17:40 AM »
I've noticed a number of different versions of time travel as has been given by various fiction authors in various universes.

Type 1 time travel - Timelines are preset. The universe is self-repeating and anything that happens via time travel is already predestined in the universe. In the way Trixsie described, events caused by time travel happened all along and time is unchanged. (example: Back to the future)

Type 2 time travel - Actions done in the past or future eventually affect what has happened, aside from the tangled timeline of time itself, there exists a constant timeline which always travels forward that determines the flow of time for time travelers. However the flow of time in the regular timeline is disrupted and often altered through quite subtle actions and often-serious consequences, something science fiction authors rarely touch on. In such a timeline, any interaction with the past universe whatsoever will cause it to alter, which is inevitable.

There are a number of subtypes but these are the two main ones. The other versions are less describable and more obscure, so I'll just leave them to a later time when I'm more *ahem* awake.

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

rooby rooby [REDACTED]

Offline ShilaSiku

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2014, 05:41:12 PM »
that is to confusing for me XP
In ancient times, the land lay covered in forests,  where, from ages long past, dwelt the spirits of
the gods. Back then, man and beast lived in harmony, but as time went by, most of the great
forests were destroyed. Those that remained were guarded by gigantic beasts who owed their
allegiances to the Great Forest Spirit. For those were the days of gods and of demons...

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • It's an otterly bizarre extravaganza!
    • Awards
  • Species: Otter
  • Coloring: Brown and light brown (the image is just a placeholder)
  • Height: 5"6
  • Currently: Living an empty existance.
If you had a time machine
« Reply #23 on: September 14, 2014, 09:30:32 AM »
I would go back in time and tell myself where to find the time machine and then that me would find the time machine and would go back in time and tell myself where to find the time machine and then that me would find the time machine and would go back in time and tell myself where to find the time machine and then that me would find the time machine and would go back in time and tell myself where to find the time machine and then that me would find the time machine and would go back in time and tell myself where to find the time machine and then that me would find the time machine and would go back in time and tell myself where to find the time machine and then that me would find the time machine and would go back in time and tell myself where to find the time machine and then that me would find the time machine and would go back in time and tell myself where to find the time machine and then that me would find the time machine and would go back in time and tell myself where to find the time machine and then that me would find the time machine and would go back in time and tell myself where to find the time machine and then that me would find the time machine and would go back in time and tell myself where to find the time machine and then that me would find the time machine and would go back in time and tell myself where to find the time machine and then that me would find the time machine and would go back in time and tell myself where to find the time machine and then that me would find the time machine and would go back in time and tell myself where to find the time machine and then that me would find the time machine and would go back in time and tell myself where to find the time machine and then that me would find the time machine and would go back in time and tell myself where to find the time machine and then that me would find the time machine and would go back in time and tell myself where to find the time machine and then that me would find the time machine and would go back in time and tell myself where to find the time machine and then that me would find the time machine and would go back in time and tell myself where to find the time machine and then that me would find the time machine and would go back in time and tell myself where to find the time machine and then that me would find the time machine and would go back in time and tell myself where to find the time machine and then that me would find the time machine and would go back in time and tell myself where to find the time machine and then that me would find the time machine and would go back in time and tell myself where to find the time machine and then that me would find the time machine and would go back in time and tell myself where to find the time machine and then that me would find the time machine and would go back in time and tell myself where to find the time machine and then that me would find the time machine and would go back in time and tell myself where to find the time machine and then that me would find the time machine and would go back in time and tell myself where to find the time machine and then that me would find the time machine and would go back in time and tell myself where to find the time machine and then that me would find the time machine and would go back in time and tell myself where to find the time machine and then that me would find the time machine and would go back in time and tell myself where to find the time machine and then that me would find the time machine...
« Last Edit: September 14, 2014, 09:37:47 AM by Lottylives »
  • Avatar by: Some image i found on google that i liked, when found i will give proper accreditation.
The immensity of boops I shall bestow are equal to the very atoms which exist in the universe! Thus, this shall be my gift to the world, a boop of many, a boop to end all boops!
*gives a boop.*

Offline Fenox Helkiin

• Gregarious Gnu
  • I like being a pet. :P
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox/husky/snow leopard
  • Height: 6ft 2
  • Weight: ~13st
« Reply #24 on: September 15, 2014, 01:39:07 AM »

go forward in time to when they make a way fur us to turn into our fursonas

FURRY REVOLUTION 

Not a bad idea.

• Signature art by: Jack Cringer

Offline Fenox Helkiin

• Gregarious Gnu
  • I like being a pet. :P
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox/husky/snow leopard
  • Height: 6ft 2
  • Weight: ~13st
« Reply #25 on: September 15, 2014, 01:41:44 AM »

I would go back to the time when I was 14 and in high school and tell the guy I had a secret crush on how much I loved him and to not cross the road the day he was killed so that he would still be alive.  :'(

Wow well s**t that just got deep.

• Signature art by: Jack Cringer

Offline ShilaSiku

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: September 15, 2014, 03:23:05 AM »

*hugs tightly* I know how you feel

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #27 on: September 15, 2014, 03:36:45 AM »
Go back in time and stop my self from putting my hand near A anthill....Ow....
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Trixsie Vixen

• Vixen Goddess
  • Global Moderator
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Received through special limited time events This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • *Giggles*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Sherwood Fox
  • Coloring: Like a fire in a blizzard
  • Height: 165 cm
  • Weight: 80 kg
  • Build: Curvy
  • Currently: She flies now!?
« Reply #28 on: September 19, 2014, 04:36:25 AM »
I would go forward in time to see what Patrick Stewart looks like at 240 years old.

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • It's an otterly bizarre extravaganza!
    • Awards
  • Species: Otter
  • Coloring: Brown and light brown (the image is just a placeholder)
  • Height: 5"6
  • Currently: Living an empty existance.
« Reply #29 on: September 19, 2014, 04:43:04 AM »

I would go forward in time to see what Patrick Stewart looks like at 240 years old.
He probably will look exactly the same.
  • Avatar by: Some image i found on google that i liked, when found i will give proper accreditation.
The immensity of boops I shall bestow are equal to the very atoms which exist in the universe! Thus, this shall be my gift to the world, a boop of many, a boop to end all boops!
*gives a boop.*