The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Shosa's Scraps and Stuff!  (Read 9839 times)

Offline Caesium Iodide

• Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • COMMISSIONS OPEN!
    • Awards
  • Species: (Adult??) Werewolf!
  • Coloring: Blue, gray, yellow and black
  • Height: 6’8” I keep getting taller :/
  • Weight: 210
  • Build: Rather curvy, fills everything well.
  • Currently: Perhaps wanting to relive time from high school.
Re: Shosa's Scraps and Stuff!
« Reply #90 on: February 10, 2015, 04:01:21 AM »
Hehe, sir, what gave you this idea entirely? I had this maniacal giggle escaping from my throat as I realized that you were purposing a joke.
Find me on amino, Twitter and patreon:
@/Cryptik_Mystic
My commissions are open. I specialize in badges but that’s not my limit! Send me a DM anywhere if you have a question or interest.

Offline Whitepaw Niniichi/Enigir Shosa

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Eyes on the horizon!
    • Awards
  • Species: A native Australian Dingo!
  • Coloring: Hazel eyes, messy dark brown head hair, orange and white body fur.
  • Height: I keep forgetting~! Heh...
  • Weight: I keep not checking...ehhhheheheh...
  • Build: Lithe, athletic features lent to me by a few years of competitive cycling. Not much clearly defined musculature but I have big legs!
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: What is worse - to think too much or not enough? Both seem abhorrent...
« Reply #91 on: February 10, 2015, 05:44:05 AM »
     EGINIR~!!!!!!! I'm not happy with this pic. For various reasons. That's what you get for colouring a photocopy...

(((Signature: I run on a home prepaid internet connection, so my time on TFF will flow like the ocean tides: I'm always on TFF at heart, but my time online is dictated by money. Also I'm working three part time jobs in two establishments so that eats my time as well. But I love my TFF buddies and won't leave TFF for any extended time without telling anyone. Just explaining things - sorry I'm not more reliable for all those RP's I joined or made - Enigir AJ Aaron Selt Shane Noraa the Sixth)))

[attachment deleted by admin]
  • Avatar by: I am by and large responsible for my own artwork.
  • Signature art by: Moderator Mr. Razot for the FDF logo! YAY MR. RAZOT!

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Eyes on the horizon!
    • Awards
  • Build: Lithe, athletic features lent to me by a few years of competitive cycling. Not much clearly defined musculature but I have big legs!
  • Currently: What is worse - to think too much or not enough? Both seem abhorrent...
« Reply #92 on: February 13, 2015, 03:37:33 AM »
     Vampire character WIP! Yo! Luceira! You pay in' attention? Character details upon completion.
     I feel stupidly obliged to post regularly to this thread since I've started the WIP trend. But it's good - I feel like I'm filling my art thread with my art, in a...a good way?
     I dunno.
     Whatever.

(((Signature: I run on a home prepaid internet connection, so my time on TFF will flow like the ocean tides: I'm always on TFF at heart, but my time online is dictated by money. Also I'm working three part time jobs in two establishments so that eats my time as well. But I love my TFF buddies and won't leave TFF for any extended time without telling anyone. Just explaining things - sorry I'm not more reliable for all those RP's I joined or made - Enigir AJ Aaron Selt Shane Noraa the Sixth)))

• Foxy Fox
  • Eyes on the horizon!
    • Awards
Shosa's Scraps and Stuff!
« Reply #93 on: February 13, 2015, 04:51:45 AM »
ALL IDEAS BELOW REMAIN THE PERSONAL INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OF ENIGIR SHOSA AND HIS PLAYER, UNLESS EXPLICITLY STATED OTHERWISE. (PLEASE) DO NOT USE MY IDEAS WITHOUT PERMISSION.
     Finished Noraa Arculus and Glob.
     Noraa is a Day Walker Vampire - this strain can live like normal furs and use this as a hunting strategy. More modern-minded, Day Walkers can be social and open about their vampirism, naturally at their own risk. Or they can use deceit like the Night strain if their kind, the traditional strain.
     Unlike Night Walkers, Day Vampires cannot infect people to create armies of Ghouls. They do, however, breed by drinking from a virgin of the opposite gender. A Day Vampire's bloodlust is also less prominent and, albeit difficult and unsatisfactory, a Day Vampire can will itself to cease drinking before their victim is dead. They can also survive in old blood, unlike the Night Strain, so although it is disgusting and has an awful texture to them Day Vampires can survive in Blood Bags.
     The nature of their magic is also different. Whilst a stake to the heart and holy weaponry can kill Day Vampires, they only dislike garlic as normal people dislike their certain foods. Offensively and in addition to not being able to create or control the dead, Day Walkers posses more modern magics. They can learn any array of spells and often use Blood Manipulation as well as other hydro-magics.
     They don't often live as long as their Night counterparts but can still outlive regular furs by several lifetimes.
     So yeah.
     The Demon on Noraa's arm is one grade lesser than a Tempter but slightly above a Shadow Gnat (my own demon species, they are basically cockroaches. What makes them demonic is their ability to feed on positive energy. In large numbers this can lead to breakouts in domestic violence).
     It comes two types, the sentient and plant types. Plant types can be rigid or floppy or both, and can grow in a variety of ways. They often don't have eyes and cannot move beyond his they grow, much like regular plant life.
     Noraa's type is a sentient type. It often takes the form of a single eye in the middle if a little ball with legs which sits in his shoulder and chirrups domestically. These demons exhibit incredible mass-control and can grow or shrink at will. They are often used as living weapons by higher grades if demon. Glob, in particular, feeds on Noraa's energy and remains docile. When Noraa is hungry Glob will become agitated; jittery, twitchy and violent. For this reason Notaa must feed regularly, however his appetite doesn't seem to be effected much. His magic output is, however, cut whenever Glib is around to feed from him.
     Glob and demons of its type aren't specifically classified as Parasitic-Type weapons despite their ability to serve as just that. Having said this, if they are permanently grafted into a wielder's being then the classification changes. In that process a Shadow Glob loses it's personality and overall being, becoming one with the wielder. There is no known process to reverse this process.
     Additionally, with their immensely tactile nature Shadow Globs are capable of taking on a grotesque or flawed form of whatever they see or come up with themselves (which with their smarts generally isn't much). To emulate size as well as shape sometimes the Shadow Glob must consume the appropriate amount of matter. They can either split up into more individual shadow globs to reduce size (also how they breed) or disgorge 'stomach' contents or sometimes the bony substance they use as weapons.
     Disclaimer: Sub Animus WMB made up the name for me.
     Yu liek, m8?

« Last Edit: February 13, 2015, 04:56:42 AM by AJ Shosa »

• Foxy Fox
  • Eyes on the horizon!
    • Awards
« Reply #94 on: February 13, 2015, 07:40:35 AM »
     Recoloured Noraa photocopy. It reads: "Noraa Arculus leftover colours challenge: SUCCESS! Despite having restricted myself to my least-used Orange, Dark Green, Purple, Pink and of course my Graphite Pencil - not to mention further restricting myself to the patterns of colouring Noraa's character - I think this pic turned out pretty nicely. Even in pink Noraa is manly AF!"
     This isn't official, but it's fun.
     Oh by the way my local art hall we has offered me a place in the niche gallery. I'll post my works here too I guess, once I do them up. I'm quite proud, even if it is just my local small town gallery. Expect me in a big French gallery in a few years' time, world!

(((Signature temporary addendum: FDF MEMBERS PLEASE REPORT TO THE 'GENERAL' BOARD FOR AN IMMEDIATE HEADCOUNT. BE ADVISED, TOPIC HAS BEEN MERGED WITH THE OLD FDF THREAD - Private Shosa, Samurai, One Star)))

Offline Garmy

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Is A Dark Funeral Fan
    • Awards
  • Species: Sergal
  • Coloring: White and Grey
  • Height: 1.75
  • Weight: 70 kg
  • Currently: Listening to Music As Allways
« Reply #95 on: February 16, 2015, 11:23:44 AM »
I like what yuo have drawn Master Shosa,its realy good and detailed
Angels and Demons
Reach down for me
Angels hand opens
As I walk away
As I walk away from them
holding my head high

• Foxy Fox
  • Eyes on the horizon!
    • Awards
« Reply #96 on: February 19, 2015, 12:00:10 AM »
     It's good to see my taken pet is interested in the doings of his master, no? Bet nobody else has a pet like Garmy. Nope, don't even try to compare, not listening.
     Anyway hey here's a fun thought - cause I'm an introverted SOB I actually made Enigir Shosa as an alternate fursona to my true one, as my true one was made to fit my true personality. In fact my true sona is simply a redraw of everything I am IRL - good with the bad. As such I deemed it too much of an intimate thing to share on a forum is just joined where I knew nothing about internet community operations and feared getting hurt. Anyway I've romped around here and you guys seem to like me. More...or less.
     At any rate, here's my truest face yet to appear on TFF - wearing my signature TFF scarf of course. Yeah don't ask.
     Next is my latest character in a collab/RP with a local IRL buddy. His world idea is beyond sweet. This character - my newest face on TFF - suits me well enough. He'll be easy to play as. He also brings a new era if characters to the forums - I won't forget Enigir Shosa, #06, Aaron Blade, Selt Nitero, Shane Adarts and Noraa Arculus. You'll still see them around. But they've developed enough that I want to make more characters.  I'll redo my profile shortly.
     Hyancith, Mr. Razot, I haven't forgotten your requests. I'll do them shortly. But I'm an artist without discipline - I understand I deserve to suffer for the waits I put people through. I honestly do...
     In the meantime, two of my many furry faces - my real one and my upcoming one!

(((Signature: can we keep the FDF alive~? Also just a quick recap: I work two part-time jobs now, I have a prepaid home internet that frequently runs out of money, but neither of these things means that I will leave TFF or the marvellous buddies I've met there for too long - Elliot (Shosa); formerly Enigir/AJ Shosa)))

Offline Ryan Naismith

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Hope, however desperate, is never without merit
  • Species: Coyote! Canis Latrans (best canine)
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 71 kilograms
  • Build: Toned
  • Currently: BACK
« Reply #97 on: February 19, 2015, 12:43:29 AM »

It's good to see my taken pet is interested in the doings of his master, no? Bet nobody else has a pet like Garmy. Nope, don't even try to compare, not listening.
>TFW when garmy IS my pet.

FDF forever!

To judge from the notions expounded by theologians, one must conclude that God created most men simply with a view to crowding hell.
-Marquis de Sade
The way is lit. The path is clear.
We require only the strength to follow it.

• Foxy Fox
  • Eyes on the horizon!
    • Awards
« Reply #98 on: February 19, 2015, 12:45:23 AM »
Well played sir, well played...but ya gotta agree Garm is pretty loyal.

(((Signature: can we keep the FDF alive~? Also just a quick recap: I work two part-time jobs now, I have a prepaid home internet that frequently runs out of money, but neither of these things means that I will leave TFF or the marvellous buddies I've met there for too long - Elliot (Shosa); formerly Enigir/AJ Shosa)))

Offline Ryan Naismith

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Hope, however desperate, is never without merit
  • Species: Coyote! Canis Latrans (best canine)
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 71 kilograms
  • Build: Toned
  • Currently: BACK
« Reply #99 on: February 19, 2015, 01:22:59 AM »
He is, and he is pretty sweet, to boot!

FDF forever!

To judge from the notions expounded by theologians, one must conclude that God created most men simply with a view to crowding hell.
-Marquis de Sade
The way is lit. The path is clear.
We require only the strength to follow it.

• Foxy Fox
  • Eyes on the horizon!
    • Awards
« Reply #100 on: February 19, 2015, 05:18:05 AM »
     A passing thought: I am me but also not me...this is the path of a Furry. But an interesting question...maybe a painful one...is...Why? I am consistent, I am change. I am on TFF - I am Elliot.
     An image of my profile plus some weapon scribbles to come.

• Foxy Fox
  • Eyes on the horizon!
    • Awards
« Reply #101 on: June 11, 2015, 07:45:21 AM »
Uhm...some of my older pics were deleted...dies this happen to older accounts?

Offline Caesium Iodide

• Handsome Horse
  • COMMISSIONS OPEN!
    • Awards
« Reply #102 on: June 12, 2015, 02:08:08 PM »
Perhaps so, Sir. It seems to be popular with older threads.
@/Cryptik_Mystic
My commissions are open. I specialize in badges but that’s not my limit! Send me a DM anywhere if you have a question or interest.

Offline Caesium Iodide

• Handsome Horse
  • COMMISSIONS OPEN!
    • Awards
« Reply #103 on: October 12, 2015, 09:11:13 PM »
GIR. YOU GOTTA SHOW THESE LOVELY FURS THE GENDER BEND.
@/Cryptik_Mystic

• Foxy Fox
  • Eyes on the horizon!
    • Awards
« Reply #104 on: October 14, 2015, 08:46:49 AM »
Holy heck Momo you still use this thing? Anyway, did you mean the genderbend of my first sona here, Enigir?