The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Elder Scrolls V:Skyrim  (Read 15410 times)

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
Re: The Elder Scrolls V:Skyrim
« Reply #225 on: November 10, 2014, 05:16:36 AM »
"Uhh...."*He blushes*"...."

((YOU WILL NEVER KNOW MY SECRET!!!))
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #226 on: November 10, 2014, 05:19:18 AM »
*she looks at him and walks closer squinting her eyes* "your red, Blushing. That means it's something you don't want me knowing about, correct?" *she says looking at the book and back at him*

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #227 on: November 10, 2014, 05:23:25 AM »
"Yes,yes and correct..."*He blushes even brighter*
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
The Elder Scrolls V:Skyrim
« Reply #228 on: November 10, 2014, 05:25:43 AM »
*she smiles* "well that to bad.." *she snatches the book and flips through it quickly before her eyes widen and she gasps and setting the book back down and was red but had a serious face on* "...what w-why are.." *she couldn't speak and turns around covering her bright red face*

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #229 on: November 10, 2014, 05:29:13 AM »
"What?....ugh you cant blame a lizard for looking at it"

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #230 on: November 10, 2014, 05:36:14 AM »
*she sighs* "be quiet...." *she says afraid to turn around to reveal her red face* "you can continue reading that I'm going to... I have no clue, just not stay down here.." *she finally turns around with her face all red and walks out of the basement into the guest room* "this room is filthy..." *she starts to clean it while humming to herself trying to forget the books she read making her feel embarrassed*

((Is it the lusty agronain maid? I'm guessing that's what it is lol))

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #231 on: November 10, 2014, 05:42:05 AM »
((Yep!))

*He picks up the book before sighing and sitting down*

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
The Elder Scrolls V:Skyrim
« Reply #232 on: November 10, 2014, 05:48:18 AM »
((Dammit jacob!! Lol))

*after a couple minutes of organizing* "this will have to do.." *she gets dressed in a gown and lays down reading and editing her poems she made in Her book* "Hmm... 'And that was thee day my blood became infected and I then learned it was kill or killed again'....hmmmm that seem to be right.." *she thinks of the book he was reading and snarls* "hmmph.. Like I said before men are always the same, they never change.. Heh I should create a poem of that"

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #233 on: November 10, 2014, 05:56:40 AM »
*He test some alchemy ingredient before spitting out some nirnroot from hearing zaida,he looks down and walks to his room,locking the door behind him and laying on his bed*

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #234 on: November 10, 2014, 06:02:52 AM »
*she shakes her head and sighs* "ugh I swear.. I'm being rude.. That's his personal item and I didn't listen and read it.. So it's my clearly my fault.. I should apologize.." *she says thinking out loud* "in the morning I shall..." *she sighs and skips through pages in her book reading* 'my heart was racing nearly skipping the beats could it be my feelings, for someone rather then me?' "that is alright but needs more..." *she thought to herself*

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #235 on: November 10, 2014, 06:05:53 AM »
*He looks at his dibella statue before sighing and looking through his wardrobe*

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #236 on: November 10, 2014, 06:09:05 AM »
*she sighs and rips a blank paper out writing on it* 'forgive me of my actions master it was my fault for acting so rude, I hope you understand..' *she gets up walking to his door and slipping the paper under and walks back to her room laying down and looking at the ceiling and sighs*

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #237 on: November 10, 2014, 06:11:56 AM »
*He looks at it before writing*"I'm sorry,but i have been alone for decades and have only books and my thralls but you...."*He slides it through her door before laying on his bed*

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #238 on: November 10, 2014, 06:14:35 AM »
*she reads the paper and her ears go down and she writes 'I know how it feels master... But I am here for you so don't feel bad...' She slips it under his door and walks to her room and starts to draw pictures for some of the poems*

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #239 on: November 10, 2014, 06:18:48 AM »
*He looks at the note and nods before sending a note*'I Like you..."