The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Elder Scrolls V:Skyrim  (Read 15421 times)

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
Re: The Elder Scrolls V:Skyrim
« Reply #360 on: November 11, 2014, 01:57:15 AM »
*she looks at the damage done grabbing items and beginning to work while humming softly to herself*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #361 on: November 11, 2014, 02:39:32 AM »
As the Companions watched Lucas heroically cripple the giant, they swarmed the beast, and killed it in mintues. Farkas drove his blade into the dirt, and leaned against it, panting. "Y'know...Lucas...if...Kodlak was here now, you'd be a Companion for sure."

((Naismith is right, Sheogorath, or Rayleonarde in this case, is the daedric prince of Madness. Nothing he does makes sense, unless it does.))

Ray watched Zaida, and shook his head. "No no no! You're doing it wrong! You have to get the Resonator going! Go inside, and find the device. Make it work!" He sighed. "Mortals...thicker in the skull, every time I see 'em."

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
The Elder Scrolls V:Skyrim
« Reply #362 on: November 11, 2014, 02:42:27 AM »
"I'm no MORTAL!!" *she yells at him making his fur blow back* "you are getting on my nerves! You should be glad I'm even doing this.." *she hisses before walking inside* "hmp and this is why I hate most of the immortals that put themselves to the top... Pathetic.. Rude.."

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #363 on: November 11, 2014, 02:45:18 AM »
"Pathetic!? Rude!? I let you into my home, and you insult me!?" Ray stood, and shook with rage, before calming himself. "No mortal? Look at yourself. If I drove a silver stake through your ribs...you'd be done. If I decided to...I don't know...jump off of a cliff, I'd appear in my bed, safe and sound." He spat on the ground, and turned. "Not a mortal, feh!"

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #364 on: November 11, 2014, 02:51:17 AM »
"Oh my.. Scary.. I honestly do not fear you... And for one.. I didn't ask nor just walk in your home your forcing me to fix it.." *she rolled her eyes*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #365 on: November 11, 2014, 02:53:26 AM »
Ray chuckled. "I didn't force you. You rode on the boat, right? I could've dropped you off in Mehrunes plane, if you so choose."

Offline Ryan Naismith

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • Hope, however desperate, is never without merit
  • Species: Coyote! Canis Latrans (best canine)
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 71 kilograms
  • Build: Toned
  • Currently: BACK
« Reply #366 on: November 11, 2014, 02:54:52 AM »
"You think so?" He said, wiping a bit  of giant blood off of his muzzle "this wasn't even that hard!" He scoffs slightly as he flicks some blood off of his sword "fight I was in with a werewolf was hard!"

FDF forever!

To judge from the notions expounded by theologians, one must conclude that God created most men simply with a view to crowding hell.
-Marquis de Sade
The way is lit. The path is clear.
We require only the strength to follow it.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #367 on: November 11, 2014, 02:56:50 AM »
The Companions laughed, and Farkas patted his shoulder. "You also had...what...eight other people with you? You see, the Companions fight together. Strength in numbers, friend."

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #368 on: November 11, 2014, 02:57:12 AM »
*she stays silent for a second before sighing* "mkay..." *she starts to work*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #369 on: November 11, 2014, 03:04:14 AM »
Ray chuckled. "Wait for your master, now. You'll need him for the task ahead."

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
The Elder Scrolls V:Skyrim
« Reply #370 on: November 11, 2014, 03:09:42 AM »
*zaida chuckles back sarcastically* "I listen to my master.. For now he relaxes and I work  and follow his rules that is what I was born to do... Nothing more.."

Offline Ryan Naismith

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
« Reply #371 on: November 11, 2014, 03:10:30 AM »
"That I did!" He said, laughing along with his companions "you companions seem like a good people... I just might talk to this Kodak man of yours."

FDF forever!

To judge from the notions expounded by theologians, one must conclude that God created most men simply with a view to crowding hell.
-Marquis de Sade

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #372 on: November 11, 2014, 03:15:05 AM »
Farkas smiled, and sent one of the newer Shield-Siblings back to Whiterun. "Kodlak will here of your bold tale, but I don't think it'll help. The old man'll still have to see about letting you join. But, go see him whenever. We're off to go help a few merchants move their stuff." The Companions headed off, with lots of shoulder-punching and back-slapping.

Ray sighed, and waited for Lizard.

Offline Ryan Naismith

• Kuddly Kitten
« Reply #373 on: November 11, 2014, 03:22:37 AM »
"Right." Lucas said, drawing his hood back over his head, as it had fallen during his jump, and heading back to Whiterun, his sword sheathed, and his bow hidden

FDF forever!

-Marquis de Sade

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #374 on: November 11, 2014, 04:09:15 AM »
*He walks to the wreckage Zaida was working on*"Uh...really what does he want now?"
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.