The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Elder Scrolls V:Skyrim  (Read 15409 times)

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
Re: The Elder Scrolls V:Skyrim
« Reply #420 on: November 11, 2014, 10:14:42 PM »
*she raises a brow* "hmm what would you do in return?.."

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #421 on: November 11, 2014, 10:15:50 PM »
Ray sighed. "I'll...I'll send you back." He moved his still-colored paw back, as the grey color spread to his forearm.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #422 on: November 11, 2014, 10:19:43 PM »
*she sighs* "look im going to help no matter what just.." *she starts working quickly* "I hope you learn your lesson..." *in the matter of minutes she was done* "there..."

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #423 on: November 11, 2014, 10:21:10 PM »
Ray sighed. "No no no! You haven't started it! It's not fixed! Go and find the Tuner!" He pointed down, towards the lower catacombs of the structure. "Go, make haste!" The grey had spread to his shoulder, and was playing around his face.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #424 on: November 11, 2014, 10:25:29 PM »
*she did as she was told running around looking for the tuner finally seeing it she grabs it running back to the Xedillian* "hurry were does it go?!"

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #425 on: November 11, 2014, 10:26:54 PM »
Ray sighed, and sat. The grey had covered most of his body. "It's...too late." He collapsed, unconscious.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #426 on: November 11, 2014, 10:29:48 PM »
*she roars losing it. And throws the tuner* "if he was t so pathetic!! We would b stuck here!!" *she walked past Ray's unconscious body* "now I'm going to stay here forever... And never die.."

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #427 on: November 11, 2014, 10:36:30 PM »
"Well,i'm going to be here for the rest of my life...okay im just going to die out there sooo...bye cruel world"
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Ryan Naismith

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • Hope, however desperate, is never without merit
  • Species: Coyote! Canis Latrans (best canine)
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 71 kilograms
  • Build: Toned
  • Currently: BACK
« Reply #428 on: November 11, 2014, 10:38:56 PM »
Lucas walked back into Whiterun a few hours later, with a smirk on his face. Those bandits had no idea what hit them... Or rather, what tore them apart.

FDF forever!

To judge from the notions expounded by theologians, one must conclude that God created most men simply with a view to crowding hell.
-Marquis de Sade
The way is lit. The path is clear.
We require only the strength to follow it.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #429 on: November 11, 2014, 10:40:09 PM »
Ray stood, and looked around. "Who are you people? And why have you recreated this horrible machine?"

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #430 on: November 11, 2014, 10:41:54 PM »
"What do you mean!!?" *she yelled turning to him* "you took us here to fix it and now you won't let us free!!" *and she grabs lizards hand yanking him back* "no we are not dying! You will be a ruler one day and this!! Needs to stop!"

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #431 on: November 11, 2014, 10:43:55 PM »
Ray blinked. "I did not bring you here. I don't know who you are, but I shall send you home, if you do me one favor. Take that Tuner with you."

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #432 on: November 11, 2014, 10:47:05 PM »
*she grabs the turner confused* "alright? I am still very confused by you.." *she sighs trying to calm herself*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #433 on: November 11, 2014, 10:49:20 PM »
Ray smiled. "If you take that, the world will be put into order." He snapped, and a portal appeared.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #434 on: November 11, 2014, 10:58:49 PM »
*she nods and walks into the portal with lizard* "thank you I guess.." *she says in a confused face. Through the portal they appear at his home*