The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Elder Scrolls V:Skyrim  (Read 15391 times)

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
Re: The Elder Scrolls V:Skyrim
« Reply #525 on: November 14, 2014, 04:43:38 AM »
*she giggles* "don't drink those.." *she gives him a purple potion making him turn back* "don't drink them unless you read this or ask me master..." *she pats his back* "this purple one cures all potions or ask me and I can help"

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #526 on: November 14, 2014, 04:48:54 AM »
"Thank you."*He looks at the rest before walking out and into the bedroom*"Wow...dusty..."*He coughs as a fresh layer of dust ingulfs the room when he sits on the bed*
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #527 on: November 14, 2014, 04:51:23 AM »
*this was the spare room.. For any royal guest...this shall be your room if you'd like, I could clean it up..." *she says dusting a couple items off before sitting next to him* "or you can choose any other room."

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #528 on: November 14, 2014, 04:55:16 AM »
"No...i-its fine"*He looks into his bag and begins reading the book from yesterday*
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
The Elder Scrolls V:Skyrim
« Reply #529 on: November 14, 2014, 05:00:21 AM »
*she stands looking at the book and seeing a page, reading a sentence before blushing and looking away* "I-I'll leave you be.. Now.." *she says stuttering and walks out of the room with her face red* "....my god, I need to stop.." *she sighs closing her eyes and walks over to the cabinet that held whiskey. She takes one beginning to draw*
« Last Edit: November 14, 2014, 05:10:48 AM by gaia_furry »

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #530 on: November 14, 2014, 03:09:25 PM »
*He wakes up before sighing and slowly getting from his bed*

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #531 on: November 14, 2014, 03:12:44 PM »
*zaida's head was resting on the table as her body was on the chair and her hand held a pen from drawing last night while the whiskey was next to her. She slept peacefully and sometimes mumbled in her sleep*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #532 on: November 14, 2014, 05:20:26 PM »
Ray gasped suddenly, and leaned against the wall, his head spinning. "N-No...I c-can't get sick now. Please...not now..." He shook his head, and continued on. After a while he heard footfalls on the stones above. "Hello!? Hello can anyone hear me!?"

Offline Ryan Naismith

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • Hope, however desperate, is never without merit
  • Species: Coyote! Canis Latrans (best canine)
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 71 kilograms
  • Build: Toned
  • Currently: BACK
« Reply #533 on: November 14, 2014, 08:35:16 PM »
Lucas had trailed his scent. It took a while for him to catch up with him, but eventually he did "look, kid." He says "I'm trying to help you. There's a bunch of people wanting to kill you, okay? And I want to protect you."

FDF forever!

To judge from the notions expounded by theologians, one must conclude that God created most men simply with a view to crowding hell.
-Marquis de Sade
The way is lit. The path is clear.
We require only the strength to follow it.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #534 on: November 15, 2014, 12:00:31 AM »
Ray coughed, and tried to walk away, but ended up falling. The torch clattered to the floor, and went out. Ray, engulfed in darkness, began to panic. "No...no no...no please! D-Don't do this...not now..." He pulled flint and iron from his boot, and began trying to relight the torch, still panicking. "Come on...please...come on....take the spark...come on!"

Offline Ryan Naismith

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
« Reply #535 on: November 15, 2014, 12:30:06 AM »
"Gods help you!" Leon says, rolling his eyes and placing a hand on ray's shoulder he then spoke, putting emphasis on every syllable "I.Am.here.to.help!"

FDF forever!

To judge from the notions expounded by theologians, one must conclude that God created most men simply with a view to crowding hell.
-Marquis de Sade

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #536 on: November 15, 2014, 12:54:40 AM »
Ray flinched at the touch, but continued trying to light the torch. He could feel the inky blackness between his fingers, and could feel it seeping into his mouth and eyes. Ray sobbed, as the flint clattered away. "No! No no no no no...no please...come back!" He felt around for the flint in a panic.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #537 on: November 15, 2014, 01:05:02 AM »
*zaida woke up yelling* "I'm sorry!!! Okay I AM SORRY FOR WHAT IVE DONE!!" *she stood* "How long do I have to live with this guilt? How.. L-long..." *she fell on her knees crying as her hands held her head* "I'm sorry...."

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #538 on: November 15, 2014, 01:18:19 AM »
Ray found the flint, and went about trying to light the torch. Just as he was about to break down, and stop, the torch lit. Ray yelped in surprise, and lifted the torch.

Offline Ryan Naismith

• Kuddly Kitten
« Reply #539 on: November 15, 2014, 01:42:42 AM »
Lucas was leaning on a wall, waiting with a bored look on his face "you done yet?" He asks "cos I need to get you to where I was paid to get you. Got it?"

FDF forever!

-Marquis de Sade