The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Elder Scrolls V:Skyrim  (Read 15383 times)

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
Re: The Elder Scrolls V:Skyrim
« Reply #60 on: November 09, 2014, 11:11:05 PM »
((It's calling to me, but.... I've never played. D:))

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
The Elder Scrolls V:Skyrim
« Reply #61 on: November 09, 2014, 11:11:32 PM »
((Study!! Look it up you needs to know it amazing!!))

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #62 on: November 09, 2014, 11:14:44 PM »
*zaida pulled away and went back by lizard's side* "you must have permission to examine a slave sir...isn't that correct master? Besides your hands taste awful.."
« Last Edit: November 09, 2014, 11:18:14 PM by gaia_furry »

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #63 on: November 09, 2014, 11:20:23 PM »
*He chuckles*"I feel strange having this type of power over something..telling them what to wear do etc."
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #64 on: November 09, 2014, 11:22:13 PM »
Ray shrugged. "Eh, it's old hat to me, friend. S'why I don't have slaves, only followers."

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #65 on: November 09, 2014, 11:24:10 PM »
"Well I have to please you since your a pure and rare blood..I have to" *she sits down on a tree stump*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #66 on: November 09, 2014, 11:26:15 PM »
Ray spun the staff around, as a wicked idea passed through his mind. "And, pray tell, would you do if he wasn't of pure blood?"

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: November 09, 2014, 11:27:51 PM »
*she stands* "well I'm already his slave so if he was no pure blood or he changed his blood somehow it's to late and I'm now his slave no matter what...."

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: November 09, 2014, 11:28:26 PM »
"Well if you follow my word with no consideration...strip down...see if you follow that.."
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #69 on: November 09, 2014, 11:29:22 PM »
"Yes master." *zaida takes off her armor off  and starts to remove her other clothing*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #70 on: November 09, 2014, 11:29:39 PM »
Ray chuckled. "I see." He tapped the end of the staff to Lizard's chest, reducing him to a rabbit. "Yes, do as your master squeaks!" With that, Ray walked off, using the staff like a walking cane.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #71 on: November 09, 2014, 11:31:00 PM »
*zaida chuckles and stops undressing looking at lizard* "I can understand animals..and let me just say you are a very cute bunny master"

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #72 on: November 09, 2014, 11:36:01 PM »
*The bunny hops up and down before feeling his armor fall on him with a loud squeak he pokes his ears out of the pile*

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #73 on: November 09, 2014, 11:40:14 PM »
*zaida sighs* "I will fix you up master." *she turns into a large black wolf and grabs the bunny quickly running towards the cave. When she enters she sets him down* "stay here master.." *she grabs A couple potions mixing them and taking sips like a lab rat before she gave it to lizard*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #74 on: November 09, 2014, 11:43:07 PM »
Ray appeared from the shadows, sitting on a rock and playing a lute. He smiled, and looked down at Zaida. "You really are devoted to him." The cave fell apart, revealing a nicely furnished house. "Well, seeing how you let yourself in...welcome to my home."