The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Elder Scrolls V:Skyrim  (Read 15385 times)

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
Re: The Elder Scrolls V:Skyrim
« Reply #630 on: January 05, 2015, 01:39:10 AM »
"I was sleeping and felt like you were making a approach on me"
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #631 on: January 05, 2015, 01:41:58 AM »
"A approach... Well I was drunk and if I made a attack you would be. Dead.. But..." *she blushed as some memories came to her mind* "Uh erm... Nevermind..." *she looked at his clothing with prints of her blood hands and some scratches were in the shirt and she looked around the room but noticed more blood prints on the floor and bed* "this is why I never drink... I apologize.."

If you want peace, then prepare for war

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #632 on: January 05, 2015, 01:43:29 AM »
"no prolem...."*he smiles weakly*
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
The Elder Scrolls V:Skyrim
« Reply #633 on: January 05, 2015, 01:49:54 AM »
*she rubs him for a bit more before getting up still in her undergarments and looks seeing her clothing ripped in pieces* "I'll explain later... Uh mean while I get food you may..." *she looked at the book 'the lusty agronain maid' and sighs picking it up and handing it to him* "h-here I'll be back just read that since it's the only book I can find at the moment I'll be right back.." *she ran out*
*she arrived in the woods spotting to males fighting and targets the largest and attacked*

Offline SilverSolstive

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
« Reply #634 on: January 05, 2015, 01:59:23 AM »
(watch *cough*cough* dan *cough* bull's *cough* rap for skyrim)

Luke....I am your father. (Voice effects)

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #635 on: January 05, 2015, 02:00:20 AM »
(I *cough* will *coughs and dies*)

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #636 on: January 05, 2015, 02:08:24 AM »
*she rubs him for a bit more before getting up still in her undergarments and looks seeing her clothing ripped in pieces* "I'll explain later... Uh mean while I get food you may..." *she looked at the book 'the lusty agronain maid' and sighs picking it up and handing it to him* "h-here I'll be back just read that since it's the only book I can find at the moment I'll be right back.." *she ran out*
*she arrived in the woods spotting to males fighting and targets the largest and attacked*

*He blushes and sighs*

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #637 on: January 05, 2015, 02:13:12 AM »
*she tackled the male buck to the floor holding its horns as is struggle and snapped it neck* "this should do..." *she picks it up using her strength and arriving at the mansion* "luckily there were male bucks just outside, so this should be good for now.." *she sighs and drops the buck and begins to drag the buck and pushes the door open with her tail and walking in* "alright here... This is for when your hungry.." *she looks through the wardrobe and takes a large shirt putting it over her and cutting open the deer. She sits in the bed rubbing his chest again* "don't worry master you'll feel better soon.. You'll feel very healthy.." *she wets the rag and rubs his scaly chest* "so how do you feel?"

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #638 on: January 05, 2015, 02:23:46 AM »
*He blushes feeling her rub his chest*"Good~"

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #639 on: January 05, 2015, 02:25:57 AM »
"Good." *she nods* "when you are hungry just get up anytime to eat and the left overs i may eat.." *she says calmingly*

« Last Edit: January 05, 2015, 02:27:57 AM by Zaida »

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #640 on: January 05, 2015, 02:27:06 AM »
*He kisses her arm*

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #641 on: January 05, 2015, 02:30:00 AM »
*she blushed and sighed quickly looking away continuing to rub the cold water on him while humming and waiting for his hunger to start*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #642 on: January 05, 2015, 02:31:38 AM »
Ray sat in Whiterun, waiting for someone to come get him. He'd been with another fellow, but his name escaped him at the moment. Maybe these people won't try and kill me, he thought to himself, as he watched the blacksmith shape metal into fine weapons.

Offline Ryan Naismith

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • Hope, however desperate, is never without merit
  • Species: Coyote! Canis Latrans (best canine)
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 71 kilograms
  • Build: Toned
  • Currently: BACK
« Reply #643 on: January 05, 2015, 02:42:03 AM »
Lucas growled as he walked up to ray "there you are you crafty..." He picked him up by the collar, struggling for an insult. He had never been good at them; he saw himself as a calm professional. "Just... Don't do that again. Got it?"

FDF forever!

To judge from the notions expounded by theologians, one must conclude that God created most men simply with a view to crowding hell.
-Marquis de Sade
The way is lit. The path is clear.
We require only the strength to follow it.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #644 on: January 05, 2015, 02:45:31 AM »
Ray blinked. "Hey! You said someone wanted me in Whiterun!"