The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Unlimit  (Read 4044 times)

Offline Babydoll Animis

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Im covered in colors pulled apart at the seams
    • Awards
Re: Unlimit
« Reply #60 on: November 30, 2014, 05:41:51 AM »
".... but...." he frowned and looked away, "i thought i was...."
Nothing worth having comes easy

Xbox live!
BL SoulwolfX

KIK: animatty

Offline Whitepaw Niniichi/Enigir Shosa

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Eyes on the horizon!
    • Awards
  • Species: A native Australian Dingo!
  • Coloring: Hazel eyes, messy dark brown head hair, orange and white body fur.
  • Height: I keep forgetting~! Heh...
  • Weight: I keep not checking...ehhhheheheh...
  • Build: Lithe, athletic features lent to me by a few years of competitive cycling. Not much clearly defined musculature but I have big legs!
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: What is worse - to think too much or not enough? Both seem abhorrent...
« Reply #61 on: November 30, 2014, 05:46:28 AM »
     "You nearly stabbed me...in the chest." Aaron spelled it out. He sighed and petted animus' head.
      "I still have limits to my abilities, even here. If I hadn't followed my patents in a truck accident a year or two ago I wouldn't have any magic at all."
  • Avatar by: I am by and large responsible for my own artwork.
  • Signature art by: Moderator Mr. Razot for the FDF logo! YAY MR. RAZOT!

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

Offline Babydoll Animis

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #62 on: November 30, 2014, 05:53:43 AM »
"im sorry, ill try to do better... i didnt really want to kill you..." he looked up at Aaron apologetically and rested his chin on the fox's chest

Xbox live!
BL SoulwolfX

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Eyes on the horizon!
    • Awards
  • Build: Lithe, athletic features lent to me by a few years of competitive cycling. Not much clearly defined musculature but I have big legs!
  • Currently: What is worse - to think too much or not enough? Both seem abhorrent...
« Reply #63 on: November 30, 2014, 05:54:44 AM »
     "You're too guilty." Aaron sighed. "I'll go full power. Again?"

Offline Babydoll Animis

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
« Reply #64 on: November 30, 2014, 06:13:16 AM »
"okay." Animus smiled

Xbox live!
BL SoulwolfX

• Foxy Fox
  • Eyes on the horizon!
    • Awards
« Reply #65 on: November 30, 2014, 06:16:05 AM »
     Aaron summoned Go 2 Hell, a hair wide haft with two blades stacked and fused atop each other. In his free hand Aaron summoned some nasty green electrical power in his free hand. His body took on a kinda monochromatic look. He leapt back faster than he'd moved previously and landed balancing on one foot.

Offline Babydoll Animis

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: November 30, 2014, 06:30:28 AM »
Aimus stood slowly and crouched like before, "ready!!!"

Xbox live!
BL SoulwolfX

• Foxy Fox
  • Eyes on the horizon!
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: November 30, 2014, 12:41:55 PM »
     "A warning: this light touches you and your soul will burn." Aaron said, raising the lightening green power in his hand. He jetted forwards with insane speed and swung Go 2 Hell ferociously. The blade would have done untold damage had it not missed. Aaron decided to go with kill tactics.

Offline Babydoll Animis

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: November 30, 2014, 12:50:35 PM »
"noted" Animus stood unwaveringly and kept his stance as he dodged oncoming attacks, "also..." he instantly appeared in front of Aaron, his mouth near his ear, "is that the best you can do?" he whispered. He balled one of his paws into a fist, a red energy gathered around it as he slammed it forward towards Aaron's stomch ith all of his might.

Xbox live!
BL SoulwolfX

• Foxy Fox
  • Eyes on the horizon!
    • Awards
« Reply #69 on: November 30, 2014, 12:57:53 PM »
Aaron caught the red punch with his free hand and the effects mingled with his chi. A magical explosion rocked the area. Aaron flipped back and nearly teleported to animus with his running speed. He arched Go 2 Hell back and swung fast enough to blur out. It was a clean shot - there was nothing to do but die or blade-lock.

Offline Babydoll Animis

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
« Reply #70 on: November 30, 2014, 01:03:51 PM »
The shards of the blade Animus had before instantly pieced together forming an armor like claw on his paws, "nnnngh!" he caught the blade with his hand and winced fro the impact of the hit

Xbox live!
BL SoulwolfX

Offline Saphira/Sephir Wolfdragon

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • I am too busy.. ;(
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolgon
  • Coloring: Gray, black, white, dark blue and light blue(almost white)
  • Height: standing on hind legs 161 cm. (not counting the ears)
  • Weight: 75 kg. including thick fur, wings and tail (2 meter long).
  • Build: normal to thin
  • Currently: sometimes I sneak around in the shadows, reading your posts...
« Reply #71 on: November 30, 2014, 09:48:35 PM »
*noms popcorn* :o
The Free Flying Me...
   ...Hunt from the sky, man I love to fly...
         ...Blue blood runs in my veins, no I am not royal, I am of the old magnificient kind, truly dragon I can never be, for howl I must and hunt in my own way...

• Foxy Fox
  • Eyes on the horizon!
    • Awards
« Reply #72 on: November 30, 2014, 10:02:23 PM »
     This was what Aaron was waiting for. He overcharged the energy in his hand until it became a soul-burning light and rammed his open hand into animus' face. He pushed himself further, without too much difficulty thanks to the boon that Unlimit granted, and the energy burned away at enough of Animus' souls to make a normal person pass out.
     Aaron leapt back to a safe distance and waited. Would Ani pass out, or come running for more?

Offline Babydoll Animis

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
« Reply #73 on: December 01, 2014, 12:45:25 AM »
Animus bent backwards and cried out loudly as the energy burned through him, he remained bent back as Aaron moved away, "you...." he slowly bent back forward, his once golden eyes were now completely white, his maw was open wider than normal, the skin started to rip apart where his lip ended as he let out a blood curdling screech, his teeth extended and blackened, his shoulder blades shuffled and moved under the skin before two spikes ripped out through the blue fur his ear lengthened and became more pointed. spikes portruded through his shoulders. His tail became more feral looking. His paws became bony as his claws bacame his fingers. the claws seemed razorsharp. "RRrEEEEEEEEAAHHHH!!!" a red and black flam burst out and swirled around him. This was his Nightmare form... his soulless Lullaby shredder

Xbox live!
BL SoulwolfX

• Foxy Fox
  • Eyes on the horizon!
    • Awards
« Reply #74 on: December 01, 2014, 12:54:19 AM »
     (((OH COOOOOOL! - Gear)))

"Oh hell!" Aaron grumbled. He blasted forwards by using Go 2 Hell as a prop and he brought it back as far as he could twist as he flew forwards. He remained airborne for about three quarters of the way towards the easy that was his friend. He took a step and jetted skywards, grabbing Go 2 Hell with his light hand and setting the whole scythe aglow. He kicked off the wind and soared downwards, spinning like a top.
     "Utter Opression!" He roared the name of his move, his scythe flashing by thirty times per second, charged with the power to burn souls.