The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Unlimit  (Read 4041 times)

Offline Babydoll Animis

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Im covered in colors pulled apart at the seams
    • Awards
Re: Unlimit
« Reply #75 on: December 01, 2014, 01:28:07 AM »
(((why thank you!))))

The Shredder looked up, his neck cracking and breaking horrifically as he moved as well as his bones, he disappeared and appeared above Aaron, he slung his palm down onto his head sending him downward back to the ground.
Nothing worth having comes easy

Xbox live!
BL SoulwolfX

KIK: animatty

Offline Fenox Helkiin

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I like being a pet. :P
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox/husky/snow leopard
  • Height: 6ft 2
  • Weight: ~13st
  • Build: Toned
« Reply #76 on: December 01, 2014, 01:35:14 AM »
Aakor was still sat next to Ray and curled up in a ball.
  • Signature art by: Jack Cringer

Offline Whitepaw Niniichi/Enigir Shosa

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Eyes on the horizon!
    • Awards
  • Species: A native Australian Dingo!
  • Coloring: Hazel eyes, messy dark brown head hair, orange and white body fur.
  • Height: I keep forgetting~! Heh...
  • Weight: I keep not checking...ehhhheheheh...
  • Build: Lithe, athletic features lent to me by a few years of competitive cycling. Not much clearly defined musculature but I have big legs!
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: What is worse - to think too much or not enough? Both seem abhorrent...
« Reply #77 on: December 01, 2014, 01:53:19 AM »
     Aaron spun out of control and landed with an explosion of dust in he ground in a mangled-looking heap. There were insane amounts of lightly flaming green gashes in a wide radius around the fox.
     "Ugh...you'll survive anything huh? PLAYTIME'S OVER!"
     Aaron requipped his scythe to Death Game, a scythe emitting enough power to blur reality until such time as Enigir came up with a final design. It looked oddly like a feral nine tailed fox with a grip turned like tails. In his free hand Aaron held a combination of green mist, green fires both burning steadily away and roaring madly, electrical bolts and a ball of steady light. He stood slowly up. The ground below him cracked. Chips of earth rose, hovered and rattled on the ground depending on their size. A plume of dust rocketed away from him.
     "I never reached this stage in the game for my soul - but thanks to Unlimit I'll be JUST FINE!"
     Aaron made to jump...and was gone.
     He reappeared behind and above animus. He made to strike with Death Game...
     ...and a moment later he was hovering in a pose suggesting he had already attacked. A few seconds later a vile screech was head and Animus flew down. One of his back horns had been cut clean off. Aaron kept moving in a manner so fast it appeared to be teleportation, striking crazily and with incredible strength and even more impressive accuracy. Furthermore; Unlimit's atmosphere allowed him to maintain this incredible power. The air turned green with a haze of chi-fire. Soon the air itself would be a dangerous environment for all souls present...
     And if animus could press harder than this, Aaron felt he had one more stage of power to reach. Just one...
  • Avatar by: I am by and large responsible for my own artwork.
  • Signature art by: Moderator Mr. Razot for the FDF logo! YAY MR. RAZOT!

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

Offline Babydoll Animis

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #78 on: December 01, 2014, 02:04:23 AM »
Animus took each blow with a growl,he then snapped down with his teeth, he caught Death Game in his mouth. Heripped it away from Aaron and suddenly the world became pitch black, small tendrils of darkness wrapped around Aaron's wrists and ankles, they squeezed tight enough to crck and shatter them. Animus materialised in front of Aaron, he sent a ball of red flame to his mouth seeming to melt it shut. He then raised his claws and began slashing ferally at Aaron, he jumped onto Aaron, the tendrils releasing him and the world lighting back up, Animus bit HARD into Aaron's shoulder and began sucking his life force away

Xbox live!
BL SoulwolfX

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Eyes on the horizon!
    • Awards
  • Build: Lithe, athletic features lent to me by a few years of competitive cycling. Not much clearly defined musculature but I have big legs!
  • Currently: What is worse - to think too much or not enough? Both seem abhorrent...
« Reply #79 on: December 01, 2014, 02:19:13 AM »
     Aaron screamed and his hand - still alight - exploded. A Chi Burst. With his other hand he grasped thin air, and Death Game rematerialsed uh that hand. His free hand shit off the flow of chi to keep Aaron alive whilst more was produced. Hopefully Unlimit would see to quick production. In the meantime Aaron expertly twirled Death Game and had soon cut himself free. He fell forwards and slashed wildly at the monstrosity before him.

Offline Babydoll Animis

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
« Reply #80 on: December 01, 2014, 02:29:18 AM »
Animus raised his vicious claws and met each of Aaron's slashes with his own slash. His remaining back horn extended and slithered along the ground then burrowed beneath it. It then sprang up piercing through Aaron's foot and hooking it in place

Xbox live!
BL SoulwolfX

• Foxy Fox
  • Eyes on the horizon!
    • Awards
« Reply #81 on: December 01, 2014, 02:38:30 AM »
     Aaron screamed, the sickening cry rising in his throat until he could do no more than wheeze. He slowed down dramatically and his vision started to narrow. He fell to one knee, panting. Then he collapsed on the floor.
     Behind him stood a white figure.

Offline Babydoll Animis

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
« Reply #82 on: December 01, 2014, 02:41:42 AM »
Animus cocked his head to the side, his neck cracking.

Xbox live!
BL SoulwolfX

• Foxy Fox
  • Eyes on the horizon!
    • Awards
Unlimit
« Reply #83 on: December 01, 2014, 02:45:51 AM »
"My, my, aren't you a variable character. Just look at your Aura. You're barely solid anymore, aren't you Animus Shiro?" The female voice floated out, neither childish nor adult but dripping with confidence. Joanne stalked closer.
     "Surprised to see me?" She smiled and turned to Death Game. Se tapped it with a claw and it dissipated. She beamed at the monster towering above her as she stepped around Aaron, who had begun to burn with his own green fire.
     "I wonder if you're still in there, dear wolf. Can you not feel your heart crying out for your lover? Or have you surrendered your sanity completely to the realm of Unlimit?"
« Last Edit: December 01, 2014, 02:47:25 AM by AJ Shosa »

Offline Babydoll Animis

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
« Reply #84 on: December 01, 2014, 02:51:49 AM »
Animus screeched loudly and then started clawing at himself
i deserve to die!!!! just kill me!!!! i hurt him so much!!! why? why cant i just die?
Animus cried out from within himself
He then looked to Joanne and lunged at her
Shut up you worthless piece of air...
Another voice sounded rather croakily

Xbox live!
BL SoulwolfX

• Foxy Fox
  • Eyes on the horizon!
    • Awards
« Reply #85 on: December 01, 2014, 03:04:09 AM »
     "You're close aren't you? To losing everything." Joanne sidestepped the attack and appeared I fazed that a gigantic claw barely passed her by an arms length and buried itself in the earth below.
     "Careful fella. You nearly hit Aaron Blade. I thought you lived him so." Joanne smiled and waved a hand towards the unconscious demon fox.
     "The poor fool cannot yet access his abilities. If only he could he might transform into a monster capable of fighting you. Alas, he of all from his universe is limited by his abilities - even here. Some things cannot simply be unlocked. Even some things...see that balefyre on his wounds? That's his spirit, directly healing his body. Usually the spirit and the mind work together to heal a normal body, but here his soul can directly interact with the physical realm. Watch a moment. Is it not fascinating watching fire create, and not destroy?"
     Joanne knelt down. She put her nose close to the wound that was in his foot.
     "Unlike regular fire, this living flame is drawing in contaminants and using them to rebuild the flesh, exuding breathable air. It's almost the direct opposite of normal fire. An interesting reverse process - such is the way of magic. Tell me, Animus. Do you think with his will he might become a Demon Lord if his true potential were to be realised?"

Offline Babydoll Animis

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
« Reply #86 on: December 01, 2014, 03:10:42 AM »
I.... i cant take it anymore.... Demon Lord? Aaron? but... i want him to be powerful..
OH SHUT THE LIVING HELL UP!!!

Animus screeched out loudly again. His heart beat out faintly and only once

Xbox live!
BL SoulwolfX

• Foxy Fox
  • Eyes on the horizon!
    • Awards
« Reply #87 on: December 01, 2014, 03:12:57 AM »
     (((Is he thinking to himself or talking funny cause he's crazy powerful monster form right now? - Grrr XD )))

Offline Babydoll Animis

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
« Reply #88 on: December 01, 2014, 03:22:15 AM »
(((his vocal cords are waaay janked up in this form, its open thought, everyone can hear wht Animus says within the monster as well as the angered monster's voice)))

Xbox live!
BL SoulwolfX

• Foxy Fox
  • Eyes on the horizon!
    • Awards
« Reply #89 on: December 01, 2014, 03:43:27 AM »
     Joanne smiled.
     "How nice naivety must be. But unfortunately neither of you know his limits...or what lies more closely to other aspects of his life."
     She gave Aaron a quick kick in the ribs. He hissed and jerked awake.
     "Huh...oh hey...funny his you always..." Aaron started.
     "Isn't it just. See that monster? It's taken over your boyfriend. I think you need to kill one to save the other." Joanne said bluntly.
     "How strong is this guess?" Aaron asked her, staggering up and summoning Death Game.
     "Weak at best." She said, and walked away. Aaron focused on Animus. Thank god if the turd hit the fan that mysterious girl was always around. Aaron never had time to ask her the big questions though...