The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Cul-De-Sac... Again... (OPEN TO ALL)  (Read 4279 times)

Offline cfitz22

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Husky
  • Coloring: Blue/White
  • Height: 5'7''
  • Weight: 130 lbs.
  • Build: Thin
The Cul-De-Sac... Again... (OPEN TO ALL)
« on: November 16, 2014, 03:59:21 AM »
--OPEN OOC--
Back when I was here six months ago, there was a small RP with a pretty chill guy that involved a small neighborhood and the families in it. We had our fun in that short period of time, but when I left, it disappeared ;-; So here I am trying to bring that fun back, even considering how short lived it was. This time, I think it could be totally cool to have it being more inclusive, not that it wasn't back then. Anyone can join and it is encouraged that you do so! I'm hoping to bring enough people in that we establish a nice community of roleplay in the neighborhood.

So this /is/ serious and I hope everyone respects that, however we can have fun if everyone cooperates and gets along. Rules are as follows:
  • Refrain from short and non-serious posts. Try to include detail so confusion doesn't ensue.
  • You may use OOC in this, but please mark it with ((<message>)) so we know what it is.
  • Sexual roleplay is allowed but needs to be kept in private messages. You can go to the room or alley, then switch to private and keep it there until you're done.
  • Characters need to be somewhat realistic guys. Don't give yourself an armory of nuclear weapons and ninja skills, just be a fun character! This is more or less passive based roleplay and I intend to leave it like that. (Although we will have occasional events if this gets more people)
So, now that we have this out of the way... Let's go!
--END OOC--

Mason lays at the end of the couch, his legs bent and hanging off the armrest with his head facing up at the ceiling fan, watching it spin. He folds his arms behind his head and sighs, closing his eyes and resting for a moment. He sits up and hops off the couch, walking over to the window and pulling up the blinds, looking out to the street at the other houses while wearing his usual shorts and t-shirt.

Offline Ryan Naismith

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • Hope, however desperate, is never without merit
  • Species: Coyote! Canis Latrans (best canine)
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 71 kilograms
  • Build: Toned
  • Currently: BACK
Re: The Cul-De-Sac... Again... (OPEN TO ALL)
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2014, 04:35:37 AM »
((Uh... You should set up an OOC thread for this, and put the intro there.but it sounds fun! Imma join!))

Leon sat in his bed, tired. He had finally home from a long day at work as a private security contractor. He prevented some punk from stabbing a guy and then had to chase after him. The tackle had irritated an old wound that he had received in his tour of the army as 'captain Naismith.' , engineer officer, commander of a Bradley IFV. He pulled the covers over himself slightly more, and attempted to sleep.

FDF forever!

To judge from the notions expounded by theologians, one must conclude that God created most men simply with a view to crowding hell.
-Marquis de Sade
The way is lit. The path is clear.
We require only the strength to follow it.

Offline cfitz22

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2014, 04:41:14 AM »

((Sorry :/ Like I said it's been a while... I'll move this stuff over to the OOC and add some character creation details))

Mason shrugs and opens his front door, stepping out and closing it behind himself. He walks over to the garage and opens it, stepping inside and grabbing a chair from the back. He walks out to his driveway and places it down, looking up at the sun and sitting down in the chair. He sighs and closes his eyes, resting for a minute and enjoying the warmth and comfort.

Offline Ben

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • So much has changed
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Different hues of grey
  • Height: 6'1"
  • Weight: 213 lbs
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: Thinking too much.
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2014, 02:52:01 AM »
I wake up in my bed the sheets covered the floor, Ben liked to sleep and was... Active when he did so. I stretch for a moment before hopping out of bed sliding open a drawer on his dresser. He pulls out a pair of boxers and slips them on. I walk to my front door and throw it open walking to the end of my driveway still half naked to grab my paper
  • Signature art by: N/A

Offline Grrxmaster

• Grrxy Gruntleton
  • Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • The one and only Heavy Metal Hippy.
    • Grrxy's Youtube
    • Awards
  • Height: Big.
  • Build: Hairy.
  • Currently: I'm back!
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2014, 03:01:10 AM »
Fred ambled on back to his apartment. He was tempted to examine the plants in everyone's garden as he passed by, but the old lady who'd chased after him with a stick last week made him think twice. Class had been boring. The lecture was a full three hours, and the teacher's voice droned.  Luckily that course was but once a week. Tomorrow would be another day with the landscapers, hauling mulch and planting spruce trees, likely. It was hard work by times, but the sort of thing he was used to. The fresh air was a nice bonus..
Speaking of air, he could smell someone barbecuing just down the block, reminding him of how close supper time was.
Not but a few minutes later he arrived at his apartment. Stepping inside, he dropped his schoolbag, and starting prepping something quick to eat.
Just as dark began to fall, he went over to his computer. Video games were tempting, but he'd best put out an ad for a roommate. He'd delayed that long enough. It didn't take long to finish, either. Stretching back in his chair, he sighed. "And now we wait.."
In Flames we trust.

Offline cfitz22

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2014, 03:00:15 AM »
Mason looks over to Ben as he gets his paper, looking down at his feet when he notices his clothes - or lack thereof. He looks around the lot for any other activity, sighing at the nice weather.

Offline Ben

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • So much has changed
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Different hues of grey
  • Height: 6'1"
  • Weight: 213 lbs
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: Thinking too much.
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2014, 03:05:37 AM »
I grab the paper and see Mason looking at me I smile and wave at him slightly "hey there" I shout outing the paper under my arm before walking over to Mason "hey I don't think we've met before... Uh... I'm Ben, and you are?" Puts out a paw with a smile my fur waving in the slight breeze that blows through the culdesac
  • Signature art by: N/A

Offline Saphira/Sephir Wolfdragon

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • I am too busy.. ;(
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolgon
  • Coloring: Gray, black, white, dark blue and light blue(almost white)
  • Height: standing on hind legs 161 cm. (not counting the ears)
  • Weight: 75 kg. including thick fur, wings and tail (2 meter long).
  • Build: normal to thin
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: sometimes I sneak around in the shadows, reading your posts...
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2014, 01:12:05 PM »
Penari finish cleaning up her practice and locks up. She walks home as it was only a couple blocks away. On her way she notices a guy sun-bathing and someone talking to someone else wearing nothing but boxer shorts.
She locks herself into her new apartment and takes off her jacket. Walking towards the kitchen she wonders when Kitt, her new roommate, will be home.
The Free Flying Me...
   ...Hunt from the sky, man I love to fly...
         ...Blue blood runs in my veins, no I am not royal, I am of the old magnificient kind, truly dragon I can never be, for howl I must and hunt in my own way...

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2014, 05:34:20 PM »
Kitt leaned back in his seat, letting the breeze play through the open car window as he signalled and turned into the cul-de-sac. He had the address to a house written down in front of him, the girl who owned the place had given him it over the phone, his new housemate if all went well. He sighed, it would be good to stay in one place for more than a few weeks.

Driving through the small community of houses and flats the feline caught glimpses of the locals, several out sunbathing, relaxing in the sun, or in the case of one guy taking an interest in the various gardens outside each house. Kitt passed the guy by with a curious glance and finally pulled up along the curb outside the address. The engine rumbled into silence and he stepped out with several bags. The old 80's era Russian car, a dark blue Volga Gaz-24, looked out of place amongst the modern houses and cars. Kitt slammed the door shut behind him and hauled his few possessions up to the front door of the house and knocked.
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Saphira/Sephir Wolfdragon

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • I am too busy.. ;(
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolgon
  • Coloring: Gray, black, white, dark blue and light blue(almost white)
  • Height: standing on hind legs 161 cm. (not counting the ears)
  • Weight: 75 kg. including thick fur, wings and tail (2 meter long).
  • Build: normal to thin
  • Currently: sometimes I sneak around in the shadows, reading your posts...
« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2014, 09:12:38 PM »
Penari opened the door "yes, hello? Oh you must be Kitt!" She said as she noticed all his stuff. "Let me help you with some of that" she said and picked up something without waiting for and answer. She started walking towards what was going to be his room "it ain't the biggest place, but there's room enough for two don't cha think?" She stopped to open the door into the room before continuing. "There ya are!" She dropped his belongings on the bed. It was a simple box-bed placed up against the white wall. "Do what you like with the room, but any changes to the rest of the house should be discussed with me first" it seemed as though she never stopped talking. "Also I call dibs on the bathroom in the morning" she said and winked at him. "Any more stuff outside?" She asked him.
The Free Flying Me...
   ...Hunt from the sky, man I love to fly...
         ...Blue blood runs in my veins, no I am not royal, I am of the old magnificient kind, truly dragon I can never be, for howl I must and hunt in my own way...

Offline cfitz22

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2014, 09:39:44 PM »
Mason looks up to notice Ben approaching. He gives a small wave, "Hey there Ben." He stands up and places his hands behind his back, holding them there as he speaks. "I'm Mason..." He looks around with an awkward expression due to your clothes. ((I'm pretty much wearing what my avatar is wearing))

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • It's an otterly bizarre extravaganza!
    • Awards
  • Species: Otter
  • Coloring: Brown and light brown (the image is just a placeholder)
  • Height: 5"6
  • Currently: Living an empty existance.
« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2014, 10:12:27 PM »
Charlotte hugged Leon under the covers, trying to keep warm. She groaned. "Lee... Are you awake?" She said, almost falling back asleep due to the fact that she hadn't had a lot of it in the first place.
  • Avatar by: Some image i found on google that i liked, when found i will give proper accreditation.
The immensity of boops I shall bestow are equal to the very atoms which exist in the universe! Thus, this shall be my gift to the world, a boop of many, a boop to end all boops!
*gives a boop.*

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2014, 10:14:12 PM »
Kitt almost jumped when the door was swung open and a leopard practically bounced into view, scooping up his belongings with a cheery smile and instant conversation. "Uhh... Hi?" He finished lamely, tail swishing as he followed her into the front room. "Yeah that's me. You must be Penari? We talked on the phone..." The wildcat followed behind her as she lead them through the small but comfortable house, finally reaching what was to be his room. He stopped and glanced around, awkwardly rubbing the back of his neck with one paw, as his tail swished over the floor. "What? Oh, not really. Just a couple of things in the car." He met her gaze and smiled sheepishly in return. "Looks good, and it's roomier than the last place I had."
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Ryan Naismith

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • Hope, however desperate, is never without merit
  • Species: Coyote! Canis Latrans (best canine)
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 71 kilograms
  • Build: Toned
  • Currently: BACK
« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2014, 10:26:36 PM »
"Well..." Lee grunted, snuggling up to her, and nuzzling up to her neck "I am now... But I'm glad I'm with you! So, what's keeping you awake?"

FDF forever!

To judge from the notions expounded by theologians, one must conclude that God created most men simply with a view to crowding hell.
-Marquis de Sade
The way is lit. The path is clear.
We require only the strength to follow it.

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • It's an otterly bizarre extravaganza!
    • Awards
  • Species: Otter
  • Coloring: Brown and light brown (the image is just a placeholder)
  • Height: 5"6
  • Currently: Living an empty existance.
« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2014, 10:45:36 PM »
"I can't figure the ending to my book out... The characters are held at gunpoint, gagged and bound... They have no way of escaping and my publisher wants a happy ending but also wants me to keep the current situation." Charlotte sighed. "Publishers are so difficult to deal with..."
  • Avatar by: Some image i found on google that i liked, when found i will give proper accreditation.
The immensity of boops I shall bestow are equal to the very atoms which exist in the universe! Thus, this shall be my gift to the world, a boop of many, a boop to end all boops!
*gives a boop.*