The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Cul-De-Sac... Again... (OPEN TO ALL)  (Read 4281 times)

Offline Ryan Naismith

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • Hope, however desperate, is never without merit
  • Species: Coyote! Canis Latrans (best canine)
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 71 kilograms
  • Build: Toned
  • Currently: BACK
Re: The Cul-De-Sac... Again... (OPEN TO ALL)
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2014, 10:59:18 PM »
"Yeah... Publishers are a bitch."Leon nods, contemplating the problem "the best way I can think of is somebody saws their bindings away... Like on a pipe they're binded too. Or some sort of outside intervention...sound good?"

FDF forever!

To judge from the notions expounded by theologians, one must conclude that God created most men simply with a view to crowding hell.
-Marquis de Sade
The way is lit. The path is clear.
We require only the strength to follow it.

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • It's an otterly bizarre extravaganza!
    • Awards
  • Species: Otter
  • Coloring: Brown and light brown (the image is just a placeholder)
  • Height: 5"6
  • Currently: Living an empty existance.
« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2014, 11:06:49 PM »
Charlotte sat up and yawned. "One of the guards may need to be revealed as a double agent... But I suppose it'll work."
  • Avatar by: Some image i found on google that i liked, when found i will give proper accreditation.
The immensity of boops I shall bestow are equal to the very atoms which exist in the universe! Thus, this shall be my gift to the world, a boop of many, a boop to end all boops!
*gives a boop.*

Offline Ben

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • So much has changed
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Different hues of grey
  • Height: 6'1"
  • Weight: 213 lbs
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: Thinking too much.
« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2014, 11:24:00 PM »
I watch a bit confused as you stand awkward looking around I think for a moment and blush slightly "oh god I'm so sorry...... Uh... Stay here I'll be back in a minuet" I back up a bit before turning around running back to my door struggling to get the key in the door and open it I finally get it open and run to my room pulling some pants and a shirt out puttin them both on quickly before running back out the door to Mason "heh.... Uh... I'm sorry about that"
  • Signature art by: N/A

Offline Ryan Naismith

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
The Cul-De-Sac... Again... (OPEN TO ALL)
« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2014, 12:26:21 AM »
Leon nods "yes, that could work... Just make it good, yeah? Don't want it to be some crappy cop-out. But you're a good writer... You can do it!" He then promptly pulled the covers back over himself, and began snoring.

FDF forever!

To judge from the notions expounded by theologians, one must conclude that God created most men simply with a view to crowding hell.
-Marquis de Sade

Offline Saphira/Sephir Wolfdragon

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • I am too busy.. ;(
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolgon
  • Coloring: Gray, black, white, dark blue and light blue(almost white)
  • Height: standing on hind legs 161 cm. (not counting the ears)
  • Weight: 75 kg. including thick fur, wings and tail (2 meter long).
  • Build: normal to thin
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: sometimes I sneak around in the shadows, reading your posts...
The Cul-De-Sac... Again... (OPEN TO ALL)
« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2014, 09:44:02 AM »
"We'll then let's go grab 'em, yea?" Penari said and headed out of the room "glad you like it, I'm not quite finished unpacking me self yet, but this is the living room" she made a gesture around them "and over there is obviously the kitchen" she pointed at the corner on the right side of the front door where there wasn't much but a fridge at the moment. "I thought I'd make it like one of those fancy, how do you say it, conversation kitchens?" Her African accent got thicker and thicker as she spoke "that door over there" she said pointing at the first door left to the front door "leads to the bathroom, and the next one is my room" she smiled and opened the front door for him to walk through.
The Free Flying Me...
   ...Hunt from the sky, man I love to fly...
         ...Blue blood runs in my veins, no I am not royal, I am of the old magnificient kind, truly dragon I can never be, for howl I must and hunt in my own way...

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2014, 05:10:31 PM »
Kitt kept following behind Penari as she gave him the grand tour of the house. His tufted feline ears pricked up curiously as he caught her warm accent, glancing from the small kitchen as she pointed it out to the last few rooms. Kitt's own accent was fairly mild, a mix of British and slight Eastern-European, and he smiled sheepishly as he replied. "Yeah, you definitely found a nice place. Should be good once it's completely done up."

He mumbled thanks as she let him back out the front door into the warm afternoon sun. Walking down the drive to his Volga Kitt opened the car door. The old russian car creaked and rocked on its suspension as the feline clambered over the back seats, reaching for two large cardboard boxes. His thick striped tail flicked back and forth agitatedly over the back of his jeans as he struggled to pull them out. One box was labelled vaguely as 'books', definitely the heavier of the two, and the other 'Games & stuff'.
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

• Chatty Cheetah
  • I am too busy.. ;(
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: November 21, 2014, 05:40:05 PM »
Penari couldn't help but focus on his flicking tail, and therefor her eyes obviously also decided to look at his behind. She blushed and quickly walked over next to him. She grabbed one of the boxes, it was labelled books "you're a reader eh?" She asked as she noticed the label.
The Free Flying Me...
         ...Blue blood runs in my veins, no I am not royal, I am of the old magnificient kind, truly dragon I can never be, for howl I must and hunt in my own way...

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: November 21, 2014, 05:51:21 PM »
"Huh?"  Kitt glanced up hurriedly at Penari's question and banged his head on the low ceiling of the car."Yow... Oh, yeah I guess I am." He felt a hot flush rising up his cheeks, but was surprised to see Penari blushing slightly as well as he looked at her sheepishly. "I seem to have ended up with quite a collection of what I've read over the years." Picking up the last box Kitt slammed the door shut with a bump of his hip. "Thanks for helping me move my stuff in."

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

• Chatty Cheetah
  • I am too busy.. ;(
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: November 21, 2014, 07:32:53 PM »
Penari started walking into the apartment again as she replied "no problem, I think it's important to help each other and to get a great start with my new roomie" she laughed a little. The tip of her tail flicked from side to side every time she took a step. "I was thinking of getting a pet, are you allergic to anything?" She looked at him from over her shoulder as she kept talking "I was thinking of a cat, one of those that needs a new home. Back home I took care of a wild cat and it took a liking to me for some reason, so I couldn't set it free because of how tame it had become. We named her Upendi, she had a tiny spot that looked like a heart you see" She suddenly realized how much she was talking and shut up. She dropped the box next to the other stuff.
The Free Flying Me...

Offline cfitz22

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Husky
  • Coloring: Blue/White
  • Height: 5'7''
  • Weight: 130 lbs.
  • Build: Thin
« Reply #24 on: November 21, 2014, 09:44:45 PM »
Mason laughs, "That's fine... No big deal. So how're you doing?"

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: November 21, 2014, 10:37:18 PM »
Kitt walked behind Penari back into the apartment, his eyes following each flick of her tail distractedly. At the question about allergies he glanced up and grinned, laughing in return. "It would be kinda ironic if I was allergic to cats, don't you think?" Still grinning he dropped the second box down beside all his belongings and straightened up, tail swishing over the floorboards. "No, I'm not allergic... And I always liked adopting rescue cats, too many owners leave pets after not treating them right. So it's nice to give them a proper home." He glanced across at Penari and smiled shyly, noticing she seemed to have gone quiet for the first time. "Well, that's everything moved in I guess..."
« Last Edit: November 21, 2014, 10:39:08 PM by KittKat »

Offline Ben

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • So much has changed
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Different hues of grey
  • Height: 6'1"
  • Weight: 213 lbs
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: Thinking too much.
« Reply #26 on: November 22, 2014, 03:33:06 AM »
I blush slightly and rub the back of my head smiling to myself slightly " oh I'm good....... How are you?" I ask still smiling. I start thinking to myself and end up saying it out Lou without noticing it "heh he's pretty cute"
  • Signature art by: N/A

Offline cfitz22

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Husky
  • Coloring: Blue/White
  • Height: 5'7''
  • Weight: 130 lbs.
  • Build: Thin
« Reply #27 on: November 22, 2014, 03:47:18 AM »
Mason looks at you somewhat oddly, "What? Sorry I couldn't hear you." He chuckles slightly, somewhat embarrassed.

Post Merge: November 22, 2014, 03:58:58 AM

((Just a picture of the area I did in paint real fast. Nothing special. Please pick a color that designates your home location, I call pink :3
I will post a little thing here showing who owns what home so far:

Pink: Mason Green
Purple: Kitt Szarda
Brown: Ben
Orange: Leon Naismith
Lime: Aconitum Lovien
Apartments (nasty greenish):
« Last Edit: November 23, 2014, 02:56:44 AM by cfitz22, Reason: Merged DoublePost »

Offline Ryan Naismith

• Kuddly Kitten
« Reply #28 on: November 22, 2014, 04:02:08 AM »
((I call orange! And this should probably be put in the OOC thread.

FDF forever!

-Marquis de Sade

• Chatty Cheetah
  • I am too busy.. ;(
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: November 22, 2014, 01:48:19 PM »
Penari laughed a bit "well obviously you're not allergic to cats, but you might have been allergic to birds or something" she said rolling her eyes in a funny way.
"I'll go look at a cat tomorrow then, no reason to wait right?" She said as she walked towards the kitchen. As she opened the fridge she asked "anything you want? We have um.. Water.. Omg I'm so sorry! I forgot to go shopping" she made a funny whoops face. "Take-out? I'm starving! How about you?" Se asked with a smile and closed the fridge.
The Free Flying Me...