The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Cul-De-Sac... Again... (OPEN TO ALL)  (Read 4275 times)

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Nom!
Re: The Cul-De-Sac... Again... (OPEN TO ALL)
« Reply #60 on: November 23, 2014, 11:16:41 PM »
Kitt grinned and nodded, his tail swishing as he answered. "Double pepperoni for me, I'm starving." He glanced shyly across at Penari as she ordered the take-out, watching the tip of her tail as it flicked back and forth against her denim jeans. He leaned back against the kitchen side and stripped off his jacket, revealing the white fur of his belly for a moment, then quickly pushed his t-shirt back down. He showed some obvious relief without the jacket on, while the shirt was a typical black affair bearing the faded Pink Floyd logo.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2014, 02:08:04 AM by KittKat »
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline cfitz22

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Husky
  • Coloring: Blue/White
  • Height: 5'7''
  • Weight: 130 lbs.
  • Build: Thin
« Reply #61 on: November 24, 2014, 01:34:42 AM »
Mason looks up at the sky, noticing the sun moving down to show it's clearly past noon, maybe about 6 or 7 o'clock. He stretches after his nap in the chair and places it back in the garage, walking back inside and stepping into his room. He opens his bag and removes a book and spiral, flipping to a page and taking notes from the textbook titled: "The Feynman Lectures on Quantum Physics, Volume III." He takes a pen from a cup on the side of his desk and begins to write key notes down into the spiral, checking over the information as he does so.

Offline Saphira/Sephir Wolfdragon

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • I am too busy.. ;(
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolgon
  • Coloring: Gray, black, white, dark blue and light blue(almost white)
  • Height: standing on hind legs 161 cm. (not counting the ears)
  • Weight: 75 kg. including thick fur, wings and tail (2 meter long).
  • Build: normal to thin
  • Currently: sometimes I sneak around in the shadows, reading your posts...
« Reply #62 on: November 24, 2014, 08:43:38 AM »
When Penari had ordered the pizzas she noticed how Kitt was leaning against wall "I'm sorry I haven't really bought much furniture yet" she said and smiled excusing "you can sit on the couch if you'd like" she pointed towards a lonely couch standing in the middle of the living room. "I have to go get some stuff ready for work tomorrow, I'll be back out when the pizzas arrive" she said as she walked towards her room.
In her room, which was a little bit bigger than Kitts, there was a double bed with bedside tables, a closet and a writing desk with a stationary computer. The room was a bit messy, some clothes was laying on the bed and the floor and she had small things decorating the tables and the windowsill, a couple plants too. The walls was white except for the one the bed stood against which was a sandy color with some large sandy grass painted on it so that it represented the savanna. The writing desk was white with a black chair, but the bed and the bedside tables were of some beautiful wood.
She sat down in her chair and turned on the computer, there was a white lamp next to her desk which she also turned on. When she looked around in her room while the computer was starting up, she felt a bit silly, that she had been so busy moving into her room that she hadn't moved anything into the rest of the house.
The Free Flying Me...
   ...Hunt from the sky, man I love to fly...
         ...Blue blood runs in my veins, no I am not royal, I am of the old magnificient kind, truly dragon I can never be, for howl I must and hunt in my own way...

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #63 on: November 24, 2014, 04:53:28 PM »
Kitt smiled in return and shrugged. "Don't worry about it, you already have more furniture here than I actually own." He chuckled, tail swishing happily as he walked over to his room as well. Kitt however only dropped in briefly, searching through his bags until he found a laptop and went back through into the living room, collapsing onto the couch with a sigh. The feline stretched laboriously and powered up the laptop. He lay back on the couch as he started sorting through emails, they'd piled up a bit while he'd been moving. There was some work he had to do, but it could wait a while seeing as the client didn't need the artwork for a few days at least, so he was still sorting through emails and just relaxing when the pizza delivery rang at the doorbell.

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline cfitz22

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #64 on: November 24, 2014, 11:27:41 PM »
((Mind if I do the pizza guy just for a couple seconds as another character? Not doing much atm so I wanted to do some interaction however small :/ Heres the post if you're cool with it))
David stands at the door with a black bag in his hands, on top of it is a small device similar to a calculator to help with card purchases. He smells the warm pizza through the bag and box, waiting for the home owner to open up.

• Chatty Cheetah
  • I am too busy.. ;(
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #65 on: November 26, 2014, 07:59:15 AM »
Penari ran out of her room with her wallet in hand. She opened the front door and smiled "yummy! How much?" She asks the delivery guy enthusiastically.

((Sorry for the short post, is scared of iPhone running out of battery xD))
The Free Flying Me...
         ...Blue blood runs in my veins, no I am not royal, I am of the old magnificient kind, truly dragon I can never be, for howl I must and hunt in my own way...

Offline cfitz22

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: November 26, 2014, 03:50:14 PM »
David stood at the door smiling, "Uh, sorry could you hold the boxes just for a moment?" He hands them to you and takes his calculator from the top, looking at the screen. "$19.98" He places it back on the black bag with the boxes inside and takes it back, opening it and slipping a pizza box out and handing it over to you.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: November 26, 2014, 04:13:02 PM »
Kitt looked up at the sound of the doorbell, jumping to his feet to join Penari at the front door. His tail swished happily at the smell of the pizzas through the boxes. As the delivery guy handed over the boxes Kitt took them, letting Penari keep her hands free for her wallet. He gave the delivery guy a smile. "You guys sure deliver quickly, I'm impressed."

((Go for it with that kinda stuff If ya want Cfitz, is a shame to be left alone...  maybe you could get more involved with us moving into the neighbourhood with your actual character or something?  :)   ))

Offline cfitz22

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: November 26, 2014, 05:10:14 PM »
David shrugs, smiling. "Well, we're not all that far away. We're set up in the town just across the street from this neighborhood." He holds his black bag of other pizzas down at his stomach waiting for payment.

• Chatty Cheetah
  • I am too busy.. ;(
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #69 on: November 26, 2014, 06:01:54 PM »
"thanks Kitt" Penari mumbles as she is having a small fight with her wallet. She finally gets her paws on some cash and hands the delivery guy $20 "just keep the change" she says smiling a bit silly. She seems to be a bit off into her own mind all of a sudden, as she close the door. She sits on the floor and empties her wallet out onto the floor. "where is it?" she mumbles distressed. "Have you seen a simple golden ring with a small stone Kitt?" she asks and looks up at him, with a somewhat begging expression.

((sorry for how short my posts are ATM, I'm rather stressed..))
The Free Flying Me...

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #70 on: November 26, 2014, 11:56:21 PM »
Kitt set the boxes to one side in the kitchen. Turning round he caught sight of Penari sitting on the floor, pawing through the contents of her wallet. "Uhm, a ring?" Kitt glanced round, unsurprisingly the ring she described wasn't anywhere to be seen. "No... No I haven't seen a ring like that since I got here." He met her expression, almost begging she seemed so distressed at the prospect of losing the ring. Kitt immediately started looking around. "I'll help you look for it, can't have gone far."

(( no worries Saph, RL stuff comes first ))

• Chatty Cheetah
  • I am too busy.. ;(
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #71 on: November 29, 2014, 11:13:50 AM »
((Just bumping this 'cus I think somebody else should post something x3
I will reply later Kitt))
The Free Flying Me...

• Chatty Cheetah
  • I am too busy.. ;(
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #72 on: December 03, 2014, 10:27:21 PM »
((What happened to all the others in this RP?))
The Free Flying Me...

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #73 on: December 04, 2014, 12:20:58 AM »
(( I haven't been on in a while 'cos of work... But I guess people just lost interest?  Was worried that was going to happen, a lot of the RPs do  :c ))
« Last Edit: December 04, 2014, 12:22:29 AM by KittKat »

Offline Zireous

• Vibrating Furby
  • I hate it when bigger furs pick on the smaller one
    • Awards
  • Species: Liszard Folk
  • Coloring: charcoal with an ash under belly
  • Height: 7.2ft
  • Weight: 204lb
  • Build: muscular with rough edges
  • Currently: At school.
« Reply #74 on: April 10, 2015, 05:27:11 AM »
Zireous was looking over his the neighborhood. He finally made enough money to buy a small house for himself. After the moving crew came in and put all of his stuff into his new house. He took his sweet time to unpack it all. Not like he had that much anyways. When he was finally done all he can think about how lonely he is. ''Funny Zireous your in a good house, have a nice paying job,but at the end of the day your still alone.'' He went outside with his normal outfit[which he was wearing in the move] Was black cargo pants, army boots, MMA gloves, a white under shirt, and grey jacket. He saw some neighbors, but he'll talk to them later. Right now hes getting on his dirt bike, and pedals to the local supermarket.......