The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Acension:Metro  (Read 18655 times)

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
Re: Acension:Metro
« Reply #240 on: November 30, 2014, 07:23:57 AM »
Ronnie smiled at Dannie. "You want some food? We've still got some food left. Ray, we'll have to scavenge at some point soon." Ray nodded, and pulled out a heavily marked map.

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #241 on: November 30, 2014, 07:26:47 AM »
Acon shook her head. "I'm not hungry. But thank you." She thought a moment before she closed her eyes and turned up her nose. "Oh, and for future reference, my name isn't Dannie."

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #242 on: November 30, 2014, 07:32:20 AM »
Ronnie leaned forward, obviously perturbed. "Oh, really?"

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #243 on: November 30, 2014, 07:34:18 AM »
Acon smiled and nodded, her eyes still closed. "Yup." Her eyes snapped open and she looked back at Ronnie with a face of stone. "I'm Acon."

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #244 on: November 30, 2014, 07:37:42 AM »
Ray looked at Acon, in shock. Ronnie hung his head low, and chuckled. "That's cute, that really is." He looked at Ray. "I thought we said that we'd keep her name out of this, Ray." Ronnie wiped his eyes, and looked at Acon. "Is this some kind of joke?"

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #245 on: November 30, 2014, 07:40:15 AM »
Acon bristled and stood. She stomped up to Ronnie and looked at him with white hot fury. "Does it look like joking, d**k head?!"

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #246 on: November 30, 2014, 07:42:46 AM »
Ronnie raised an eyebrow. "I suppose not, but I know you aren't Acon. I was at her funeral...Hell, I lowered her into the ground." He sighed. "Just...don't start this. Please." Ronnie started towards his shack. Ray stood, and pulled Acon to the side. He spoke just above a whisper. "Are you crazy!? Ronnie's a ticking time bomb!"

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #247 on: November 30, 2014, 07:45:35 AM »
Acon stared in disbelief after Ronnie and tried to calm herself. "I guess I am." She yanked her arm from Ray's grasp and began to follow.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #248 on: November 30, 2014, 07:47:24 AM »
Ray stared in disbelief, and sat on one of the chairs around the fire. Ronnie walked into his shack, and sat on his bed. He shook his head, and spoke quietly to himself. "Crazy b*tch. Thinks she can just...show up, and pretend to be her? God damn."

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #249 on: November 30, 2014, 07:49:16 AM »
Acon ran in after Ronnie and tackled him, biting his face, but wasn't using her teeth.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #250 on: November 30, 2014, 07:51:21 AM »
Ronnie sighed, and spun quickly. He pinned Acon to the bed with a massive paw, the other on the hilt of his knife. "You have thirty seconds to explain yourself." Ronnie's eyes were red, and bloodshot. His face had wet spots, just under his eyes.

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #251 on: November 30, 2014, 07:53:33 AM »
Acon looked up at Ronnie with raised brow. "And if I don't?"

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #252 on: November 30, 2014, 07:56:13 AM »
Ronnie sighed. "I'll...I'll...I..." He released Acon, and shook his head. "I'm sorry. You...you just...touched a raw nerve." Ronnie pointed at the entrance. "Please get out. Or explain how you know her name."

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #253 on: November 30, 2014, 07:57:54 AM »
Acon sighed and shifted from foot to foot. "I know her name because I am her!" She sighed. "Do want me to just bang out random facts or something?"

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #254 on: November 30, 2014, 07:58:49 AM »
Ronnie shrugged. "Whatever you think will convince me."