The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Acension:Metro  (Read 18650 times)

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
Re: Acension:Metro
« Reply #315 on: December 01, 2014, 04:32:03 AM »
*jax swam for his life and finally made a loud yell* "HELP!! MONSTER!!" *he gets pulled in.. When he was in the water he kicked the beast and held on to a broken light pole avoiding to get pulled deeper in*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #316 on: December 01, 2014, 04:36:33 AM »
Ronnie nodded, and whistled idly to himself, as he dug in the fridge. After a few moments, he withdrew a bottle of 7 Year's Drink, a very potent whiskey. He smiled, and poured it into two glasses. Ronnie handed one to Acon, and smiled. "Think the new bod can handle it?"

Ray rowed frantically, as the winged creature swooped at Jax. It missed the child, but snagged the water monster, pulling it into the sky. The creature bellowed, and flew away. Ray panted, and slowly made his way back to Jax, his respirator clicking like mad. "Y-You...you alright...k-kid?"

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #317 on: December 01, 2014, 04:40:15 AM »
Acon shrugged. "Only one way to find out." She took a sip and cringed very noticeably. "Ah HO!" 

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #318 on: December 01, 2014, 04:41:49 AM »
Ronnie chuckled. "I'll take that as a no." He nodded. "Better give your kidneys a workout." Ronnie downed his glass quickly. "Mm...good."

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #319 on: December 01, 2014, 04:45:04 AM »
Acon quickly tossed it back, clenching her teeth as it went down. She coughed and squeezed her eyes shut. "Oh god."

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #320 on: December 01, 2014, 04:48:13 AM »
*jax continued to stay on the surface with struggle but wanted to be tough like his mom and dad* "y-yea.. I think.." *he sunk in the water for a moment from tiredness before swimming back up* "I... lost..my gun though.."

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #321 on: December 01, 2014, 04:49:36 AM »
Ronnie chuckled. "Yep. Can't handle it." He sat his glass down, and patted Acon's shoulder. "You gonna be alright?"

Ray hauled Jax into the boat. "What are you doing out here alone?"

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #322 on: December 01, 2014, 04:51:55 AM »
Acon clutched her chest and nodded. "Yeah... yeah, I'm good." She opened her eyes and looked at Ronnie. "This new form is too light weight. I'm already kinda..." She put her paws up and waved them around her head.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #323 on: December 01, 2014, 04:52:32 AM »
*he panted but replied* "I'm trying to help.. my mom and dad, we need stuff so... I was gonna help..." *he nodded*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #324 on: December 01, 2014, 04:54:19 AM »
Ronnie chuckled. "Hilarious. Tell me if you're gonna puke."

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #325 on: December 01, 2014, 04:56:15 AM »
Acon nodded and laid back where she sat. "I might puke though. Be warned, I projectile vomit."

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #326 on: December 01, 2014, 04:57:13 AM »
Ronnie chuckled, and looped a plastic bag on Acon's ears, covering her mouth. "There, problemo solved."

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #327 on: December 01, 2014, 05:00:07 AM »
Acon began to laugh, but it was cut short by her drowning in her own vomit. She quickly turned over and did her business over the edge of the bed.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #328 on: December 01, 2014, 05:03:06 AM »
Ronnie patted her back. "Just let it all out."

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #329 on: December 01, 2014, 05:06:33 AM »
When Acon finished losing what seemed like two days worth of food, she sat up and wiped her mouth. "Can I have some water... please."