The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Acension:Metro  (Read 18630 times)

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
Re: Acension:Metro
« Reply #555 on: December 03, 2014, 04:00:08 AM »
Ray sighed. "Yeah, most of the apartment district either has cobwebs, weird quadpedal bat-creatures, or the shadow people living in them." He grinned slightly, and motioned at a map on the wall. The apartment district had a sign hanging from it, reading Ravenholm. Ray chuckled. "We don't go to Ravenholm."

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #556 on: December 03, 2014, 04:03:22 AM »
Acon furrowed her brow and shook her head. "I don't know what you're talking about." She sighed. "I'm Dannie, by the way." She held out her paw to shake.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #557 on: December 03, 2014, 04:06:04 AM »
Ray blinked, and took Acon's paw, cautiously. "I'm...Ray...?" Shit...what's wrong with her?

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #558 on: December 03, 2014, 04:09:01 AM »
Acon smiled warmly. "Nice to meet you, Ray!" She looked at the dog and her smile brightened. "And is this your dog?"

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #559 on: December 03, 2014, 04:10:23 AM »
Ray shook his head. "Found him with you, Dannie."

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #560 on: December 03, 2014, 04:12:53 AM »
Acon's ears fell. "Y-you... we did? But I don't remember that at all!"

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #561 on: December 03, 2014, 04:15:39 AM »
Ray nodded. "I think you might've hit your head, and given yourself amnesia." He sighed.

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #562 on: December 03, 2014, 04:18:24 AM »
Acon nodded, hugging her knees close to her chest. "I'm sorry. I'm probably a brother to you." Acon stood and started to leave.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #563 on: December 03, 2014, 04:22:36 AM »
Ray shook his head. "No no, you're fine Dannie. We're all survivors. We gotta stick together, no matter the problems." He motioned at the chair she had been sitting in.

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #564 on: December 03, 2014, 04:26:19 AM »
Acon hugged herself and sat. She studied the boots on her hooves and scowled at them. "Ugh... when'd I put these on." She reached to undo them and kicked them off."

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #565 on: December 03, 2014, 04:29:46 AM »
Ray rubbed his brow. This is going to become...problematic, fast. He sighed. "Dannie? Is there anything you can tell me about yourself?"

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #566 on: December 03, 2014, 04:32:50 AM »
Dannie shrugged. "Um... well... I uh...." she struggled to find little details about herself but failed... miserably. "I-I don't know... remember much."

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #567 on: December 03, 2014, 04:36:04 AM »
Ray smiled. "Well, now's a great time to restart." He chuckled. Aw hell...I was gonna try and reach the twins on satellite phone or something. 

On the colony vessel SS Archimedes, Jayce brought the twins, Juka and Con, a small platter of treats, from the dining area. He nudged the door open, slowly, and spoke quietly. "Girls? Are you awake?"

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #568 on: December 03, 2014, 04:38:54 AM »
The twins waited around the side of the door, ready to pounce on their uncle when he entered.

Acon shrugged. "Maybe."

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #569 on: December 03, 2014, 04:42:18 AM »
Jayce's ear twitched, and he opened the door, and dodged the twins. He smiled, and bowed. "You'll have to be faster than that, dearies, if you wanna catch old Uncle Jayce."

Ray sighed, and raised his tattooed arm. "Dannie? Can you tell me what you see in these tattoos?"