The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Acension:Metro  (Read 18669 times)

Offline Ryan Naismith

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Hope, however desperate, is never without merit
  • Species: Coyote! Canis Latrans (best canine)
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 71 kilograms
  • Build: Toned
  • Currently: BACK
Re: Acension:Metro
« Reply #60 on: November 29, 2014, 05:41:03 AM »
((Yeah! Anomalies! We will be most cheeki breeki! I just need to meet up with ya!))

Vess' flashlight played over some sort of distortion in the air, like something was really hot. He chuckled a moment, thinking of an old game he used to like, about Russians. So, to humor himself, he grabbed a random bolt, and tossed it at the distortion. Much to his suprise, a jet of flame suddenly burst out from the ground, and he damn near doubles over laughing. "H-holy sh*t! It's just like stalker!"

FDF forever!

To judge from the notions expounded by theologians, one must conclude that God created most men simply with a view to crowding hell.
-Marquis de Sade
The way is lit. The path is clear.
We require only the strength to follow it.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #61 on: November 29, 2014, 05:42:12 AM »
Ray sighed. "Something me and my friends and family did." He shepherded everyone inside, taking the masks back. Ray put them all away, before calling out, while moving everyone into the Metro. "Ronnie!? I found more survivors!"

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #62 on: November 29, 2014, 05:44:45 AM »
((Ooh! Ronnie's here!))

Dannie raised a brow. "Ronnie? Who's that? Come to think of it, I don't even know your name."

Offline Ryan Naismith

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
« Reply #63 on: November 29, 2014, 05:48:46 AM »
While it may have been a cool novelty, it meant that Vess had to find a new way around, which he did. It took him an hour, but he did.

((Hmmm... Snorks, nosalises, or bloodsuckers? Maybe a pseudogiant. Which should Vess have to run away from? I'll let you guys decide!))

FDF forever!

To judge from the notions expounded by theologians, one must conclude that God created most men simply with a view to crowding hell.
-Marquis de Sade

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #64 on: November 29, 2014, 05:50:39 AM »
Ray smirked. "My name's Ray, miss. And Ronnie's...well...here. Just...be careful, and keep your distance." He patted Dannie's shoulder lightly, and walked towards a shack, which had various utensils hanging from strings in the doorway. Ray tapped it lightly, and poked his head in. After a brief moment, Ray stepped back, and Ronnie stepped out. Ray then moved behind Ronnie, and started organizing his stuff.

Ronnie spotted the group, and made his way towards them.

((I...I only know Nosali...so, go for them.))

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #65 on: November 29, 2014, 05:55:04 AM »
Dannie raised a brow and was about to speak until Ronnie appeared. She snapped her mouth shut and looked at her feet. "W-what's... he looks mean."

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: November 29, 2014, 05:57:56 AM »
Ronnie smiled at Dannie, and shrugged. "I don't know what Ray told you, but he's always busting my...nevermind. I'm Ronnie, the director, the puppet-master...et cetera." He offered a large, tattooed, and scarred paw.

Offline Ryan Naismith

• Kuddly Kitten
« Reply #67 on: November 29, 2014, 05:58:09 AM »
((Okies, nosalises it is! Kinda wanted to do snorks.))

Vess pulled on his military grade m-50 gasmask as he began to explore the station. They were close to the surface anyways, and there was all kinds of nasty stuff in them. So, just in case, he put his mask on. As he exited the maintenance tunnel, te first thing that would have hit him, would have been the stink. But, luckily, the seal on his mask was good, so he smelled nothing

FDF forever!

-Marquis de Sade

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: November 29, 2014, 06:00:43 AM »
Dannie jumped and fell on her ass. "Oh my god. She turned over and started laughing. "I'm so sorry." She stood and took Ronnie paw with warm smile. "Nice to meet you."

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #69 on: November 29, 2014, 06:01:58 AM »
Ronnie placed a paw on his broad chest. "Please, the pleasure is all mine. Ray found you..." Ronnie sniffed. "Taking a bit of a swim, m'dear?"

Offline Ryan Naismith

• Kuddly Kitten
« Reply #70 on: November 29, 2014, 06:03:06 AM »
((Hmm... Someone want to RP the nosalises so I'm not completely alone?

FDF forever!

-Marquis de Sade

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #71 on: November 29, 2014, 06:04:45 AM »
Dannie nodded. "Yeah. In that really screwy water. Don't know how I got there, but I did."

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #72 on: November 29, 2014, 06:06:14 AM »
((I got your back.))

As Vess traveled through the Metro, a small, sickly looking bat-like creature limped across the rail lines, keening as it went.

Ronnie chuckled. "I've had nights like that, though mine involved more illicit materials, and a wonderful woman that me and Ray both knew...poor girl." His smile faded, and he shook his head.

Offline Ryan Naismith

• Kuddly Kitten
« Reply #73 on: November 29, 2014, 06:08:25 AM »
((Cheers man!))

Vess jerked his rifle towards the source of the noise, his flashlight illuminating the creature.

FDF forever!

-Marquis de Sade

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #74 on: November 29, 2014, 06:10:14 AM »
Dannie tilted her head and raised a brow as Ronnie began to look more and more familiar. "Huh."