The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Fur Butler (Black Butler)  (Read 3752 times)

Offline Babydoll Animis

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Im covered in colors pulled apart at the seams
    • Awards
Fur Butler (Black Butler)
« on: December 27, 2014, 01:38:36 AM »
((Welcome welcome to Fur Butler! An RP thread bqased solely on the hit anime Black butler! ah i loved this one!
 Anywho! The anime is set back in old time Britain. So no technology!!! And if you so choose, you may become either Demon butler or A demon butler owner. You may have a goal in mind but know that once whoever your butler is helps you complete that task then they will eat your soul.
 Remember also that you must have a contract symbol. How the symbol looks is of the Demon butler's choosing. But the owner of the butler may choose where the mark can be placed. Remember the more you make your mark visible on your body the more powerful your cntract will become thus making your butler more powerful as well. You are allowed to cover it though if you like. But that supresses your butler's power until it is shown
Oh and one more thing... when the mark is placed on the owner... it hurts like heck...
And with that lets begin... that is if anyone is interested...)))

Name: Arcturus Mason
Species:Tiger wolf
Role: demon butler
Appearance:White silk gloves along with a black suit and glasses. Fur is red with black stripes. Tail is long like a tiger but bushy like a wolf. Eyes are an Orange red color.

Arcturus waited in the darkness, liening for a cry for help, or a roar of rage to prey upon. "Soon... i shall sate my hunger... My new Master awaits." He smiled and giggled as his eyes glowed an unholy red.
Nothing worth having comes easy

Xbox live!
BL SoulwolfX

KIK: animatty

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
Re: Fur Butler (Black Butler)
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2014, 02:05:25 AM »
Name: Aconitum Lovien
Species: jackal
Role: butler owner
Appearance: (I have a picture of Acon) she usually wears bright colored clothing as well as crimson red, a simple sun hat, black boots and leather gloves to match.

Offline Babydoll Animis

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2014, 02:17:18 AM »
(((oh i forgot once you die you can just come back as someone else!!! and yay!)))

Arcturus perked his ears as his tail swished around, "my my... what do we have here?" his gaze focused on Acon from the shadows. "Now i wait... for my lovely new Master"

Xbox live!
BL SoulwolfX

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2014, 02:19:29 AM »
Acon was walking along, looking beaten and battered. Her dress was shredded and she wore a hateful scowl on her lip.

Offline Babydoll Animis

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2014, 02:54:37 AM »
He kept watching her until he was sure no one was able to see or hear her he smiled, "My dear why are you all bettered and beaten? surely a refined young lady such as yourself wouldnt get into any trouble would she?" his voice echoed out to her from thin air

Xbox live!
BL SoulwolfX

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2014, 02:58:19 AM »
Acon stopped in her tracks and looked for the source of the voice. She smirked. "Just a little bar scrap." She brushed herself off and looked around again.

Offline Babydoll Animis

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2014, 03:04:19 AM »
He gasped mockingly and then chuckled, "oh my quite the scoundrel. So tell me my young miss... what would you like more than anything. tell me your dark desire..." his eyes glowed from a nearby alley way as he looked to Acon.

Xbox live!
BL SoulwolfX

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2014, 03:06:53 AM »
Acon raised a brow as a wider grin began to form. "I want to burn down the world."

Offline Babydoll Animis

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2014, 03:09:13 AM »
"well you are quite the dastardly damsel... or should i say femme fatale... tell me your reason my sweet and then i shall propose a deal. a deal you most certainly wont pass up."

Xbox live!
BL SoulwolfX

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2014, 03:13:21 AM »
Acon's grin to an icy glare and jagged frown. "I wish for its destruction because this world has wronged me. My brothers once spoke of this world as if it were a god worthy of praise and worship. That is until they were taken from me."

Offline Babydoll Animis

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2014, 11:17:53 AM »
"Ah... such a tragedy, im sorry my dear. But now onto my deal. If you so choose my dear, i wil remain at your side until you exact your revene on the world, i shall serve you and only you. i will do my best to help you accomplish your goal. What do you say madam?" he walked forward and bowed to her before holding a silk covered paw to her.

Xbox live!
BL SoulwolfX

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2014, 01:41:44 PM »
Acon studied the fur a moment, taking in his features and weighting her decisions. After a bit, she placed her in his and nodded. "I accept your offer."

Offline Babydoll Animis

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2014, 04:18:51 PM »
He pulled her close as a darkness enveloped them, "now to finalise the deal, i must make it apparent that we are bound in a contract miss... but it is up to yiou wherre you would like me to put it. so where my darling?"

Xbox live!
BL SoulwolfX

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2014, 06:18:31 PM »
Acon sighed and thought a moment. "Here... put it right here." She said, lightly stroking the spot where her neck and shoulder met.

Offline Babydoll Animis

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2014, 01:24:14 AM »
"ah what an excellent choice... now brace yourself my new young Master... this will hurt." He wrapped his arm over her and pulled off the glove on his pw with his maw. a symbol of what looked to be a celtic triknot within a circle glowed on the top of his paw as he slowly placed it where Acon desired. He licked his lips and lt out a low growl as the mark began forming onto her.

Xbox live!
BL SoulwolfX