The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: First World Rants  (Read 65967 times)

Offline Fuzzpaws

• Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster
  • Learning the wisdom of the wolf
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral Wolf
  • Coloring: White with black and grey frosting, generally a Native American feather dangle from one ear.
  • Height: big... a little over 40" at shoulders when 4 footing, over 6' standing
  • Weight: 190 +
  • Build: like a very healthy, active wolf should look!
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: learning... so much to learn!
Re: First World Rants
« Reply #1455 on: February 07, 2017, 01:29:48 AM »
had to put my truck in 4 wheel drive low to get out of my neighborhood this morning... have 2 AWD Subaru's and the snow was too deep for them.
Fuzzpaws the Wolf (temporarily)

(2 spirits, one body, one mind shared by both
Apache's call it Naake ni)

(Avatar artist unknown, will remove if needed)

Offline George

• The Cyan
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Top 100 Poster
  • "Don't be square, be cube"
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Baja Blast
  • Height: 6'
  • Weight: Almost 200 lbs
  • Build: A bit soft
« Reply #1456 on: March 04, 2017, 08:16:35 AM »
I miss the innocence of enjoying kids' shows.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #1457 on: March 10, 2017, 07:13:46 PM »
I miss roleplaying. Barely anything seems interesting enough to me, and when they are they're either too far in to join properly so I feel left out or useless, slow as hell, or the GM straight up disappears/abandons it at the drop of a hat. I wish I could have the enjoyment I had with RPing back in 2015. So much cringe, but so much fun.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #1458 on: March 13, 2017, 12:00:13 PM »
OH CRAP DOUBLE POST

I can't stand coffee without some flavored creamer, but I can't have anything sugary. The sugar-free (aka artificially "sweetened") creamers taste awful.
I did find a way to enjoy coffee in some way, though. I put instant coffee in a low carb shake. It's like an iced coffee and tastes pretty good. But that sure is an expensive way to drink coffee. And I still have coffee grounds with no use.

I wonder if there's unsweetened flavored creamers, that way I can add some good sweetener so it actually tastes sweet instead of like a weird cleaning product. But they're probably not easy to get if they do exist, or they're needlessly expensive.

Seriously, though, most of the time artificial sweetener gives the same taste effect as alcohol to me; sip one is "eeehhh tolerable", sip two is "echh, I can finish it if I have to", sip three "Oh wow, this is gross", sip four "I'm not touching this crap again."
« Last Edit: March 13, 2017, 12:07:04 PM by Evnamishko »

Offline Cheza

• Förseningschef
  • Global Moderator
  • Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has donated to the forum. Top 10 Most Online This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Mostly harmless.
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Woof.
  • Coloring: Brown.
  • Height: 165 cm.
  • Weight: 50 kg.
  • Build: Average.
  • Currently: Gnawing on all the table legs!
« Reply #1459 on: March 18, 2017, 10:12:55 PM »
It's surprisingly hard to sleep now when I'm alone again and the whole apartment is quiet. >->

Offline TenOfSwords

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Life has been going waaaaaaaay to fast recently.
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: Badger
  • Coloring: Black/white
  • Height: Tall-ish
  • Weight: Very light
  • Build: Skinny
  • Currently: Exhausted
« Reply #1460 on: March 19, 2017, 10:53:35 AM »
it takes me 1 hour and 30 mins to get to college and back i mean its a good college but really its just annoying my alarm goes of at 6:30 every morning and its tragic  *crys*

I go to a boarding school; I live 750 miles from home and the journey to school takes around 10 hours.

Offline Galefargion

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Red panda
  • Coloring: white
  • Height: 6'3"
  • Weight: 185
  • Build: Muscular/athletic
  • Currently: Climbing towers and fighting helicopters
« Reply #1461 on: March 19, 2017, 12:03:21 PM »
Am supposed to be on a strict sleep schedule. Stayed up all night again
The Music of life, is silence

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #1462 on: March 19, 2017, 09:30:39 PM »
School has been up my ass, I don't have time to work out because there's so much damn homework.
I guess I'll work out a lot more during summer. It's going to be shitty but it'll be worth it.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #1463 on: March 21, 2017, 11:57:41 PM »
My desktop computer is running annoyingly slower than before. At first I thought I was simply used to the speed of my Surface, but it takes a stupid amount of time to load GIFs and such properly, which it never had an issue with before. I wonder if it's my processor wearing out...

Offline Cheza

• Förseningschef
  • Global Moderator
  • Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has donated to the forum. Top 10 Most Online This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Mostly harmless.
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #1464 on: March 25, 2017, 01:06:00 AM »
Didn't get the level up jingle for 111 and 112 Hunter in DumbScape.
I live for that happy little pop-up and jingle.
It helps break up the monotony as I feel my soul slowly drain off into oblivion while on my quest for true skill mastery.

JAMFLEX PLZ FIX!!11!!!111!!!!!Twentyoneelven
This is literally unplayable! >:C

(ALSO, you said people with +99 in a skill would have a higher chance of finding the skilling pet in the relevant skill. Care to explain why I'm ~30m XP into it and still no sight of the dumb birb I want? >-> At least let me have that if I can't have the level up notices anymore. Or actually it is mildly amusing to have this "What will happen first, 120 hunter or Skilling pet"-thing going on. Makes things a little more exciting. But just a little.)

Hurpdurpdurp.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #1465 on: March 26, 2017, 10:21:07 AM »
If you ever buy tofu noodles, make sure where your place them in the fridge isn't too cold, and don't place them near the wall dividing the fridge from the freezer. if the package gets frozen, it's screwed and there's no salvaging it. You'll end up with strings with the texture of rubbery dental floss.

Offline Cheza

• Förseningschef
  • Global Moderator
  • Quizzical Quail
  • Mostly harmless.
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #1466 on: April 20, 2017, 12:11:46 AM »
Art theft still annoys me.

Offline Salakar Crocoli

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: Red Wolf
  • Coloring: Pale Gold-ish, with some grey patches
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 150
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #1467 on: April 20, 2017, 05:15:27 AM »
I hate giving blood. I did it because the Red Cross came to my school, but the testing prick hurts, the needle sitting in your arm feels weird and having a tube with blood running in it going down your arm feels really weird because your blood is way hotter than your skin. Then afterwards you're exhausted for about 3 hours (I returned to normal after about 3 hours but my friend did not). And the needle spot is still really sore, like so sore that it hurts to bend my arm fully. I know this is like one of the lamest problems to have given that it means I'm healthy enough to donate, but come on Red Cross, there has to be another way.
I'm done with this thing. I don't know what to put here.

Offline Cheza

• Förseningschef
  • Global Moderator
  • Quizzical Quail
  • Mostly harmless.
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #1468 on: April 20, 2017, 06:38:30 PM »
TFW you wanna buy a bundle of horse games on steam because you occasionally find those kinds of games entertaining but you don't really dare to go through with it because you're afraid people will think you're actually a poser and your BF/someone else was the one getting all those ridiculous Binding of Isaac-achievements for you and noone will ever take you seriously ever again >->'

Offline Salakar Crocoli

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: Red Wolf
  • Coloring: Pale Gold-ish, with some grey patches
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 150
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #1469 on: April 23, 2017, 07:09:47 AM »
horse games?
I'm done with this thing. I don't know what to put here.