The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Alien: Shipwreck  (Read 9836 times)

Offline MrRazot

• Resident Nice-guy
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Top 10 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
  • Marching onward on my Quest
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lanner Falcon
  • Coloring: Selection of Browns
  • Height: Aprx 180cm
  • Weight: Aprx 50kg
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Well, it was a good run.
Re: Alien: Shipwreck
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2015, 09:37:18 PM »
The ship docked safely in one of the many bays. There has been some debris that stuck the ship on entry, but nothing that seemed good enough to call home about.
Things were too still in the bay, you could probably hear a pin drop.
The bay did have lighting, however it was apparent that there was a leak in the great bulkhead that separated the bay from the rest of space as there was no artificial atmosphere. A lot of the fixtures had also been sucked into space leaving a very empty desolate space.

A great creak could be heard from deep in the Nalfar. The ship should be stable.
  • Signature art by: MrRazot

Offline kalan

• The immortal half blood
  • Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Welf
  • Coloring: Blue and silver with a small light blue crescent scar under his left eyes from a magic attack
  • Height: 6' 2"
  • Weight: 189 lbs
  • Build: Tall and muscular with the strength and speed of an elf
  • Currently: Slowly coming back
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2015, 09:42:17 PM »
Erik walk into the cockpit and takes his place in his chair. So any guesses on what we find, hopefully something worth are time". It had been to long since a good payday and he was gettin restless
^Is my bust fren

Spoiler for Hidden:
That made me feel so good. Oh my gosh. Thank you man and same to you  [hugs tight]

I'm the same without Makias and Kalan!
both are loved and fun to be around

"Atleast your stomach will stop your tears from hitting the ground" ~Tim (138)

Offline Ryan Naismith

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • Hope, however desperate, is never without merit
  • Species: Coyote! Canis Latrans (best canine)
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 71 kilograms
  • Build: Toned
  • Currently: BACK
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2015, 10:16:17 PM »
Barrett stepped off of the seeker, sweeping his rifle around for dramatic effect. He had one magazine magnetically strapped to his pressure suit, and one in his rifle; 198 rounds.
"something's off... any decent scavenger would have gotten the lights on this ship... I dunno. I say we head to the bridge, get a full update. Maybe figure out what happened to the crew... this ship is just in too good of a condition, its suspicious..." he pauses a moment, stroking the metaphorical chin of his pressure suit "Rae, can you get us a thermal? Maybe it was a radiation leak, and a comns failure."

FDF forever!

To judge from the notions expounded by theologians, one must conclude that God created most men simply with a view to crowding hell.
-Marquis de Sade
The way is lit. The path is clear.
We require only the strength to follow it.

Offline MrRazot

• Resident Nice-guy
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Top 10 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
  • Marching onward on my Quest
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lanner Falcon
  • Coloring: Selection of Browns
  • Height: Aprx 180cm
  • Weight: Aprx 50kg
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Well, it was a good run.
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2015, 10:23:22 PM »
(I would like to point out form here on to check the OCC before posting to keep up on developments and whatnot :P)

From what little could bee seen, it was clear the bulkheads had sealed the entrance to the hanger. It would require bypassing.
The ship shook with the force of a small earthquake almost in response to Barrett. Enough to knock anyone over who wasn't paying attention. A few small pieces of scrap fall from the roof of the hanger At least it was clear that Gravity was working. The lack of Atmosphere would still be a hindrance though.
  • Signature art by: MrRazot

Offline SilverSolstive

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2015, 10:41:20 PM »
Remulus awoke cured from his lack of sleep. Drool had traveled from his mouth to his chin. He rised and searched the ship for a way out. A magnum and boot knife hung from his waist. He happened to stumble upon the cockpit seeing others. "Does anyone say, know where we are? My memory is kinda fuzzy."

I will find you, and I...will...HUG YOU!!
« Last Edit: January 08, 2015, 10:43:41 PM by SilverSolstive »

Offline Takamei Edevane

• The Director
  • Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I only noticed when I felt my hair go crunchy o.o
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Cat
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 5ft10
  • Weight: 71kg
  • Currently: Emotional
« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2015, 10:56:15 PM »
Law feels the ship docking and starts to stir in his sleeping pod, he was always slow to wake at first. He slowly opens the pod, and sticks his legs out yawning then suddenly vomiting without notice startling him. He looks around realizing nobody was about in their other pods, and quickly came to the conclusion that he was late to get up once again.

He jumps up, wiping him mouth clean of the vomit, and quickly getting dressed as if he were late for a school day.

He puts on dark jeans, a jacket and puts some goggles loosely on his head before making his way down to the cockpit. "Oh morning Erik, heh. I missed a lot right?" He scratches his head whilst smiling sheepishly.
We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

Offline Jacob Hail

• Foxy Fox
  • The one and only fantastic Mr Grayfox
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: Grayfox
  • Coloring: Normal color and markings of a grayfox, save for the right ear which is all orange
  • Height: 5'8
  • Weight: 130ish
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: The grayest fox
« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2015, 11:08:29 PM »
Ashlin grabbed her ion torch and strapped it to her belt, then grabbed a resperator and stepped out behind Barrett. "I hope its not a comms failure, we need to scavange that because ours got destroyed."
Thats it! Your flesh is now forfit to the impending doom down yonder in the horse fields!

Offline Rae

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: January 08, 2015, 11:38:21 PM »
"Yeah. You aren't the only one, Erik. Hey, our long range comms are down, I need you to see if you can do anything about it."
Rae gets on the short range radio with everyone. "Okay, there's no sign of radiation leakage, so we're clean there. But the entire ship is cold. Not a sign of life about it."

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Offline Rae

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: January 08, 2015, 11:40:51 PM »
"And yes, both you and Remulus missed a little. We just docked on the Nalfar. Barret and Ashlin are just inside the docking bay. If you two hurry, you can catch them"

Offline Takamei Edevane

• The Director
  • Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I only noticed when I felt my hair go crunchy o.o
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Cat
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 5ft10
  • Weight: 71kg
  • Currently: Emotional
« Reply #24 on: January 08, 2015, 11:48:14 PM »
"Ah right, be right there". Law walks back out of the room and down to the changing rooms, still slightly drowsy from waking up with the taste of vomit in his mouth. He goes to his locker , and grabs a backpack rummaging through it making sure he has everything he might need before putting on his pressure suit. He puts the rucksack over one shoulder, and strapping it around one arm to make sure he doesn't loose it. He quickly gets a drink before going over to the airlock.
We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

Offline Ryan Naismith

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
« Reply #25 on: January 08, 2015, 11:56:52 PM »
"we should be fine..." barrett said, shrugging "we have more than enough fuel to reach a nearby colony, I think it was Freya's hope, or something. I dunno. But anyways, to the bridge!" he shook his head, mentally cursing himself a moment "sh!t... We don't have a map, do we? could someone get us a map?"

FDF forever!

To judge from the notions expounded by theologians, one must conclude that God created most men simply with a view to crowding hell.
-Marquis de Sade

Offline Rae

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: January 08, 2015, 11:57:39 PM »
On the short range radio, Rae says "Alright, I'm on my way, guys." He stands and stretches, smacking his stomach and grabbing a massive wrench from a tool bench on his way to the bay

Offline kalan

• The immortal half blood
  • Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Welf
  • Coloring: Blue and silver with a small light blue crescent scar under his left eyes from a magic attack
  • Height: 6' 2"
  • Weight: 189 lbs
  • Build: Tall and muscular with the strength and speed of an elf
  • Currently: Slowly coming back
« Reply #27 on: January 08, 2015, 11:59:09 PM »
Erik climbs out of his chair and walks over to the communication control panel, "Hey you seen my screw driver uh never mind". He kneels down and began to take off the inspection cover. "Hopefully i can but we might have to have the brain look at it depending on whats damaged, ah there we go". He removes the panel and shines a light in
^Is my bust fren

Spoiler for Hidden:
That made me feel so good. Oh my gosh. Thank you man and same to you  [hugs tight]

I'm the same without Makias and Kalan!
both are loved and fun to be around

"Atleast your stomach will stop your tears from hitting the ground" ~Tim (138)

Offline Rae

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: January 09, 2015, 12:00:39 AM »
Short range radio: "Damn, a map? I'm on it, just sit tight and give me some time. I'll get one." He heads back up to the cockpit and throws himself in his chair, swiveling it as he grabs his long range radio. "Erik, do we have any kind of signal on the long range comms? Or are you still farting around and not fixing anything?"

Offline Ryan Naismith

• Kuddly Kitten
« Reply #29 on: January 09, 2015, 12:08:44 AM »
"cheers man." barrett sighed, waving his rifle around, like an overzealous man in an action movie "clear... " he said, with what sounded like a sigh. though, one couldn't tell if it was relief or disappointment.

FDF forever!

-Marquis de Sade