The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Character Q and A  (Read 14365 times)

Offline Whitepaw Niniichi/Enigir Shosa

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Eyes on the horizon!
    • Awards
  • Species: A native Australian Dingo!
  • Coloring: Hazel eyes, messy dark brown head hair, orange and white body fur.
  • Height: I keep forgetting~! Heh...
  • Weight: I keep not checking...ehhhheheheh...
  • Build: Lithe, athletic features lent to me by a few years of competitive cycling. Not much clearly defined musculature but I have big legs!
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: What is worse - to think too much or not enough? Both seem abhorrent...
Re: Character Q and A
« Reply #120 on: February 01, 2015, 01:55:19 PM »

*Angder smirks and looks at the 2 vampires*

"Yea sure, the difference here is that a cow can't bite the grass so hard it turns into another Cow, the fact is most normal/vampire relationships end in a vampire/vampire relationship, but the normal/vampire relationship can still develop"

*Angder raises one of his hands, and seems to inspect one of his claws*

"Besides, if your so superior, how come we keep killing you?"

*Angder looks at Ani*

"what do you mean what about me?"

(((Aaron isn't a vampire - I read it that you think'd he was...i may be wrong...)))

Noraa glared.
     "We are legion. Kill one someplace but thirty more have been made across the globe. Kill thirty and nine hundred have been made. You keep killing the weaker ones as the Counts grow stronger..." He tried. But deep down he both didn't know and sucked at math.
  • Avatar by: I am by and large responsible for my own artwork.
  • Signature art by: Moderator Mr. Razot for the FDF logo! YAY MR. RAZOT!

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

Offline Babydoll Animis

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
  • Im covered in colors pulled apart at the seams
    • Awards
« Reply #121 on: February 01, 2015, 02:03:11 PM »
Marcus smiled, "Okay the reason i named you Obon is cause-"
Just then a rather 0extremely feminine looking wolf similar to Ani walks in, his cat tail swishing, skin tight shirt and pants, haril large and nearly reaching the floor, "Is because to you he is your Shadow sprite... Hello i am my Creator's newly designed and true Sona, You may call me Ani, although my full name is Anima Shirus Maximum," He did a half bow and half curtsey, "But yes as my little brother said he named you Obon after this little being right here..."  a small black creature jumped onto Anima's shoulder and let out a cute half croak and screech, its eyes white as well as the inside 0of its mouth, its teeth jagged, his body looked as if it were created from scribbles, like black static you's see on TV,"This is a shadow sprite"
Nothing worth having comes easy

Xbox live!
BL SoulwolfX

KIK: animatty

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Eyes on the horizon!
    • Awards
  • Build: Lithe, athletic features lent to me by a few years of competitive cycling. Not much clearly defined musculature but I have big legs!
  • Currently: What is worse - to think too much or not enough? Both seem abhorrent...
« Reply #122 on: February 01, 2015, 02:05:43 PM »
     "That looks like my pet, Glob!" Noraa exclaimed upon be holding the TV static thing pet thing.

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #123 on: February 01, 2015, 02:06:25 PM »
Obon eyed the new sona and the little shadow spirit. "My my. That's quite interesting."

• Foxy Fox
  • Eyes on the horizon!
    • Awards
Character Q and A
« Reply #124 on: February 01, 2015, 02:07:28 PM »
"That looks like my pet, Glob!" Noraa exclaimed upon be holding the TV static thing pet thing.

Edit: my internet spazzed out, I have no idea why it double-split posted this. Sorry.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2015, 02:10:18 PM by AJ Shosa »

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
« Reply #125 on: February 01, 2015, 02:07:44 PM »
"Just keep it away from me"

*Angder watches the creature cautiously*
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline Babydoll Animis

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #126 on: February 01, 2015, 02:09:57 PM »
A similar looking creature md a small growl walking on all fours and chomped at Noraa's toe, Anima giggled, "Im sorry Nebo doesnt like when strangers mess with obon" Obon looed up at Noraa and smiled and reached up with his stub arms and jumping a little, letting out a sort of purr, his ears bounced

Xbox live!
BL SoulwolfX

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #127 on: February 01, 2015, 03:25:02 PM »
*Zaida relaxed in her seat watching everything as she whispered to herself and chuckled a bit as if she was having a conversation*

~We could have been beautiful, Darling~

Offline Babydoll Animis

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
« Reply #128 on: February 02, 2015, 03:41:40 AM »
Anima looked to Zaida and elegantly glided to her, hips swaying, he sat in her lap facing her and wrapping his legs around her waist, "amused?" he smiled softly with his girish face and softly ran a paw gently across her cheek, "beautiful, why must beauty such as yours have such a horrid past? simply isnt fair. You deserved better..."

Xbox live!
BL SoulwolfX

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #129 on: February 02, 2015, 03:57:36 AM »
"Ugh get off..." *she pushed anima off with her leather gloves on and wiped her lap* "don't ever touch me..." *she scoffed* "disgusting"

Offline Babydoll Animis

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
« Reply #130 on: February 02, 2015, 04:20:53 AM »
Anima smiled, "Quite the snooty one, of course if you want someone to put you in your place dont hesitate to ask, " he turned letting his cat tail brush against her cheek, little did anyone know that the fur on his tail was able to sharpen itself, causing Zaida's cheek to have a raher deep cut on it

Xbox live!
BL SoulwolfX

Offline kittylover09

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Cat
  • Coloring: Orange
  • Height: 5-7
  • Weight: 125
  • Build: Slender-Small Build
  • Currently: #HAPPYtoBEaliveSON!
« Reply #131 on: February 02, 2015, 04:22:51 AM »
(I thought this was a Q and A... What happened XD)
Just your average Gay furry Feline ;3

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #132 on: February 02, 2015, 04:23:46 AM »
"Oh ouchy..." *zaida rolled her eyes and huffed again and her tribal tattoo moved to her cheek healing her leaving a scar and went back to her arm* "thank you walrider.." *she thanked and leaned back in her chair her breathing very silent as if she wasn't breathing at all*

Offline Babydoll Animis

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
« Reply #133 on: February 02, 2015, 04:27:22 AM »
(my thread i do what i want! XD sorry Zaida just kinda pissed me off a little. nothing personal but i feels my characters ya know?)

Ani giggled, "anytime darling... anything for a lowly piece of garbage who doesnt even know her own place, which is bowing at my feet..."

Xbox live!
BL SoulwolfX

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #134 on: February 02, 2015, 04:31:33 AM »
(I feel Ya bruh :p)
*zaida fully ignored humming happily smiling her tail swaying back and forth*